Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » 2 suggestion » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 2 suggestion
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

2 suggestion Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want to make 2 suggestion:

1) Removing blood points and adding instead of them empty blood points that will replenish when casting arcana.
This will help players to keep blood.

2) Changing critical hit work. Instead of system that works now:
Hit & calculating critical hit
to:
Calculating critical hit and adding+ hit bonus and then calculating if attack hits or miss. Hit bonus will depend on weapon type. Something like this:
1h weapons +10 hit
2h weapons +30 hit
1h gun +20 hit
2h gun +15 hit
ranged +40 hit
It will look like this:
xxx strikes critical but miss yyy.
07-20-2007 12:34 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

REmoving blood points though it dose make sense in a way, would be an enormous amount of largly unessessary for for game operators and admin. When they could be sepending there time on much more importaint aspects of the game and adding new fetures.

You cannot strike criticly and miss. Physicly impossible!
07-20-2007 13:10 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are wrong to strike critical you need to hit vampire in certain point as head. So aim was good but enemy dodged that hit.
07-20-2007 14:32 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Then the aim was not good... You cannot garantee that it will hit criticly if it misses...

and why would you add complicated hit bunuses to all weapons? The game in this sense is fine as it is!
07-20-2007 17:06 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

It is not fine because game is concentrating on 2 kinds of weapon:
2x 1handed weapon
1x 2handed gun
07-20-2007 17:58 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Well. That is true but I want to ask who is visiting me with Biting Mace of Suicide because that person can't beat me with 2*1h suicides Big Grin

Ranged weapon or the strongest type at sieges if only you can get a good equipment. Rayneven was a living proof before he deleted his character. 1h guns are also good if you have big dmg bonus (8 attacks with Scorpio)

1 idea. It is only 500 blood. I know that sometimes it makes difference but these situations aren't often.

2 idea. I think that the critic bonuses are good now. Changing the entire game system is not something you should do after a year of game-existence.

07-20-2007 18:54 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I'm berserker so I can use 2h melee weapons and 2x 1h melee weapons. There are tattoo that can use only 2h melee weapons and ranged weapons and they are at big disadvantage.
07-20-2007 19:25 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » 2 suggestion

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH