Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Consoles and games » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Consoles and games
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

Consoles and games Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what consoles have you got & what are ur favourite games

I have wii & Ps2
fav game mario fooball on wii
hitman on ps2

07-21-2007 10:13 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have psp, wii and computer (obviously) and a ps2

Oh yeah forgot my nintendo DS and my GBA and GBSP and GBC

07-21-2007 12:32 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Im an Xbox person, but i havn't played in months

PC is so much better! lol
07-21-2007 12:32 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

i have a 2 ps2 s an pc an bret u no how many games i got lol
07-21-2007 12:39
crazyb

Thread Starter Thread Started by crazyb

140ish isn't it

07-21-2007 14:47 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

C64 (commodore) + disk drive (very unique)
Amiga600
Atari (older type something about 1980 production date)
NES
SNES
GameBoy
GameBoy Advance
Dreamcast
N64
PS2
and very old PC with 10 year monitor
07-21-2007 15:00 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Clan: -DB-

Got Xbox crystal, and Xbox 360. =) My bro's got ps2, ds, sp, and normal xbox.

I love shooting games, especially Timesplitters 3, and can't wait for Haze. To me, any shooting game made by Free Radical is a MUST-HAVE.

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
07-21-2007 16:45 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I prefer driving games

07-22-2007 14:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
izthemasterqq

Clan: -DB-

Like Forza Motorspot 2 on the 360?

I don't mind racing games.

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
07-23-2007 12:55 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
C64 (commodore) + disk drive (very unique)
Amiga600
Atari (older type something about 1980 production date)
NES
SNES
GameBoy
GameBoy Advance
Dreamcast
N64
PS2
and very old PC with 10 year monitor

Not sure I can quite beat you in the nostalgia stakes there Elisabeth, but I'll have a good go Smile

ZX81 (still working)
ZX Spectrum 48k Rubber key
Commodore Vic 20
I also had the C64 with disk drive, but it died a few years ago Frown
BBC B Microcomputer (with only 1 game, Elite on 5 1/4" floppy)
SNES
Gameboy + Colour + Advance
Atari Lynx and Jaguar
Sega Megadrive + Saturn
PS + PS2
2 x P4 and a 486 PC

Most of the older systems rarely see the light of day, but they have the odd airing every once in a while.

Worst thing is, I've had the ZX81 since it was new ..... that makes me feel old Frown

As for favourite games ....... Top 10 time Big Grin

10 - Mercenaries (PS2)
9 - Soldier of Fortune (PC)
8 - Rock n Roll Racing (SNES)
7 - F-Zero (SNES)
6 - X-Men Children of the atom (Saturn)
5 - Final Fantasy 7 (PC)
4 - Summoner (PC)
3 - Marvel Ultimate Alliance (PS2)
2 - Elite (BBC B, PC, Spectrum or C64)
1 - Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption (PC)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 07-23-2007 13:50.

07-23-2007 13:43 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
crazyb

mercenaries is a class game mercenaries 2 is out 28 sept

07-23-2007 14:27 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
alphonse
unregistered

the new final fantasy for ps2 is good
07-23-2007 14:30
Scillage
Forum Legend

Driving games: gran turismo 4 + 3

07-23-2007 14:33 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

Juiced is good
07-23-2007 14:34
crazyb

I like GT and other driving games need for speed the best but they aren't the best games
FPS, Adventure and football games are the best

07-23-2007 14:35 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Scillage
Forum Legend

juiced, yeah that is good, especially juiced eliminator

07-23-2007 14:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

need for speed unground is well the best
07-23-2007 14:36
Scillage
Forum Legend

or need for speed most wanted 5.1.0

07-23-2007 15:31 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

New final fantasy for ps2 do you mean by that XII?
It is very boring game you set auto fight and you can go to sleep and your characters will level up. The best part of FF was SNES V and VI and online XI but if you want to play it you need to spend 6h minimum daily for it.

Driving games are fine but only when you use wheel and not joy-pad. What fun is it on playing with joy-pad? The best driving game is Toca and Gt3. Need for speed series are for people that prefer arcade racing.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 07-23-2007 16:01.

07-23-2007 16:00 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

yer but there cooler an better
07-23-2007 16:11
crazyb

on nfs you get to properly customise your cars wots bad about that

07-23-2007 19:21 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Properly customise cars? You've got to be kidding ^^.

You just buy best parts in shop and nothing more.

The worst in nfs is that opponents are very easy to beat... Every nfs (carbon, underground 1/2, most wanted) is very short... I hate that :/...

I think that the customising cars and graphics are the only positive parts of these games.

Creators of nfs should fix somehow AI of opponents because its not fun beating them...

07-23-2007 20:00 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

jouced is the best car game i have played when it coeme s to kitting up the cars
07-23-2007 20:02
Scillage
Forum Legend

NFS games are not short at all

07-23-2007 20:45 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

does any one like grand theft auto
07-23-2007 20:48
Scillage
Forum Legend

used to not any more

07-23-2007 20:53 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

af got
grand theft auto 3
grand theft auto vice city
grand theft auto san adrea as
grand theft auto liberty city stories
grand theft auto vice city stories
i cant wait till they bring a nother one out
07-23-2007 20:58
Scillage
Forum Legend

i like vice city and has eny1 played driver3 or driver parrallell lines?

07-23-2007 21:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

yer i got both of them
07-23-2007 21:20
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007

RE: Consoles and games Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think that the ps3 and the xbox 360 elite are the best because you get a wide range of games to play on rather than ps2 on ps2 you can only get a certain amount of games out for it Smile Smile Smile

11-16-2007 13:27 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

RE: Consoles and games Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennismcm
i think that the ps3 and the xbox 360 elite are the best because you get a wide range of games to play on rather than ps2 on ps2 you can only get a certain amount of games out for it Smile Smile Smile

PS2 has the best game support even better than PS3 or Xbox360.
It is hard to write games on those platforms.

PSP is the best console so far.
11-16-2007 14:39 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I have:
Sega
Sega Genesis
Nintendo Gamecube
Gameboy
Gameboy colour
Gameboy Advance sp
Nintendo DS
Wii
PS2

Zelda, Tomb Raider, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy series. Too hard to pick a favorute.

11-16-2007 23:59 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
mech

Registration Date: 01-21-2008
Clan: UDW

im not bragging buti have;

sega mastersystem
gameboy colour
nintendo ds
xbox
gamecube
ps1
ps2
computer
wii

favourite game: godfather blackhand edition on the wii.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by mech: 01-22-2008 21:09.

01-22-2008 21:09 mech is offline Search for Posts by mech Add mech to your Buddy List
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
i like vice city and has eny1 played driver3 or driver parrallell lines?

All the GTA games after GTA3 are great but I particularly love San Andreas

01-22-2008 21:19 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
SW3294

images/avatars/avatar-170.jpg

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: [T.B.M]

360 and DSlite oh yeah and laptop favourite game Halo 3

01-22-2008 21:26 SW3294 is offline Search for Posts by SW3294 Add SW3294 to your Buddy List
Windlicht

Registration Date: 12-13-2007
Clan: vNHv

Fave games Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Gears of War on 360 (whats an xbox crystal??)
Fallout 2 on pc
Bubble Bobble on Spectrum 48k
Myth/Last Ninja on C64
Speedball 2 on Megadrive

Just a quick list off the top of my head
01-22-2008 23:25 Windlicht is offline Search for Posts by Windlicht Add Windlicht to your Buddy List
Sidneykidney

images/avatars/avatar-141.gif

Registration Date: 01-10-2008

C64 ftw!!! I loved ANY of the 'Dizzy' games eg 'Treasure Island Dizzy' Big Grin

But my dad gave it to a jumble sale one day without telling me Crying

01-22-2008 23:55 Sidneykidney is offline Search for Posts by Sidneykidney Add Sidneykidney to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

images/avatars/avatar-138.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: D.B

Xbox 360 - Oblivion / Halo 3 / Call Of Duty 4 / Juiced 2 : Hot Import Nights / Assassins Creed

Xbox - Fable : The Lost Chapters

PS2 - Need For Speed Carbon / GTA : San Andreas

PS1 - 4x4 world trophy

PSP - Need For Speed Carbon

Laptop - Stronghold Legends

Gameboy Colour - Super Mario

Gameboy Advance - Tetris

N64 - Monster Truck Madness 64

btw Scil iv played driver 3 didnt think it was that gdTongue
but driver parallel lines i loved itSmile but i give up on games after iv completed themTongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Bebbsy: 01-23-2008 19:32.

01-23-2008 19:27 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Note to Mods: i think theres a rule against replying to a topic after a certain amount of time, but theres also a rule for creating a thread about something when a similar thread exists Tongue

For the PSP has anyone played on Monster Hunter: Freedom, or Killzone: Liberation? Both are fantastic games.

I just discovered a while ago on Killzone: Liberation that there was a 'download' section Shocked then i found that there was a new patch available, which included online mode!!!! So if anyone has Killzone: Liberation and wireless internet, how about a match? Big Grin
04-05-2008 00:29 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
deathstar

Registration Date: 12-20-2007
Clan: BoS

i have

computer (obviously Tongue )
ps2 <<< final fantasy rocks new final fantasy is out 15/12/08

ps3 <<< oblivion is a good game for ps3

nintendo wii <<< fav game on this is prince of persia and wii sports

super nintendo <<<< donkey kong rules for super nintendo Tongue

gba, sp and those very old yellow gameboys Tongue

ds lite <<< brain training get ur head in gear Tongue

i may buy a 360 elite in a few weeks for my birthday Big Grin but i need a new phone
Frown soo w'l have to w8 and see

http://r2.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=2304

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by deathstar: 04-06-2008 03:21.

04-06-2008 03:20 deathstar is offline Search for Posts by deathstar Add deathstar to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Consoles and games

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH