Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Dreth; Nakashima » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dreth; Nakashima 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Dreth; Nakashima Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 7909
Login dragzen
Char Dreth

ID 18129
Login jeikun
Char Nakashima

Multiaccounts = permanent ban

04-04-2009 21:57 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jeikun

Registration Date: 04-05-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes i agree 2 accounts have been used from my computer

however one is mine and the other is my best friends

and we spend alot of time at each others houses.

i admit on 1 or 2 occassions i went on his why he wasnt at mine

im sorry it wont happen again, its cos when at his house his internet is really bad
and he commutes between his mums and dads house (his dads has no internet at all) so i helped him.

this has taken ages of my time to get my character this good

please give 1 more chance

and this is the truth i havent given any "we are brothers" talk
04-05-2009 12:56 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
jeikun

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Forgot to say on last post but i am nakashima
04-05-2009 14:12 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
jeikun

When i speak to Dreth i will also get him to post on this, however he is currently unavailable,

if any more information is required ask and if i can i will tell it
04-05-2009 15:30 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

You should have reported it using the in-game option.

04-05-2009 17:26 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jeikun

i swear i didnt know there was one or i would have

please can you let us off with a warning?

it wont happen again
04-05-2009 23:00 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'm sorry but this is not possible. However, you can appeal to me after 30 days of ban have passed and I may (or may not) unban you.

04-05-2009 23:07 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jeikun

yeh sure 30 days,

*tries to work out when that is*

for the record.... where is the bit ingame were we put that ?
04-05-2009 23:08 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
jeikun

also after these 30 days (not going to argue over having them even though my only fault is having a friend over)

how likely is it that you will unban us?

cos if its really low we might aswell make ourselves new accounts now....

unless we arent allowed to play again
(which atleast i hope not cos i enjoy bloodwars)

ive asked about the new accounts and such as i saw alex today (dreth) but he cant get on the internet til tomorrow

if there is any other thing me or him can do to prove we are two different people who have made a silly mistake let either of us know

if talking to us on msn would help private message me and ill give you both our emails

yes i know at the moment it looks like its just me on them both but it is really because he hasnt got the internet where he is at the moment
04-06-2009 00:02 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

You may make new accounts now but if you are unbanned after one month you will have to stop using them.

04-06-2009 15:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
dragzen

Registration Date: 04-06-2009

hello, i am dreth. what jeikun (nakashima) says is true and i am very unnoccaisonally allowed or able to get onto the internet, and as such have been doing so upon occasion at friends houses. as i was at jeiun's house we used both accounts, but at the same time it wasnt just one person. may i ask what the difference is if two people play on seperate accounts on 1 or two computers. i would like to apologise for my unknowing transgression and ask that you may grant us a second chance, or a warning, because we had no intention of making the game unfair or possibly ruining it for others.
04-06-2009 21:49 dragzen is offline Search for Posts by dragzen Add dragzen to your Buddy List
jeikun

see we are 2 people... (cos til now i seemed to be doing a solo act)
04-06-2009 21:57 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
jeikun

how many more days is it till the final decision?

unfortunately dreth currently has no internet, so he cant make another comment as we decided to no longer go on his account round my house. after that is what got us into this mess.
05-04-2009 02:54 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
I'm sorry but this is not possible. However, you can appeal to me after 30 days of ban have passed and I may (or may not) unban you.

05-04-2009 14:15 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jeikun

i understand that, what im saying is i believe today is the end of the 30 days,
4th april - 4th may
i was asking if i am right or wrong.

if so do we need to say something then you make your decision or can you read what we have already replied and make the decision?

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jeikun: 05-04-2009 15:04.

05-04-2009 14:43 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
jeikun

so can you tell me when decision day is cos i think 30 days is up but im only 50% sure
05-05-2009 09:48 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'm sorry I don't have the access to my panel at the moment, whn I get home I'll give you the answer

05-05-2009 10:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jeikun

oki thank you for the time and i hope it is a posotive decision

as a last minute point i'd like to point on mine and dreths point that we are 2 people and both of us were at my house so no actual thing was done wrong
except that we did not know that we were meant to report it to the operator.

to stop this from repeating we decided between us to only use our accounts at our own houses. which is a problem for him at the moment as he has no internet.

so it falls down to whether or not you feel you can trust me and my friend who obviously with lack of internet cannot post.
05-05-2009 14:41 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
jeikun

However whatever the decision is thank you for your time of thinking it over.
05-05-2009 15:21 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I can unban ONE of the accounts, please specify whihc you want unbanned

05-05-2009 15:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jeikun

can i ask why only one?
we are 2 people and i cant say my account is more important than my friends and he cant say his is more important than mine..

i think this is an unfair decision that could be a catalyst that could form an argument between me and my friend that could ruin our friendship or at the very least an argument

can you add me on msn so i can discuss this with you quicker?

its slow over the forum
05-05-2009 16:16 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Wish granted Smile Go on and play fair now

05-05-2009 21:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jeikun

omg thank you so much

this will never happen again

though i went on the stupid alt i made earlier (that wont be touched)
gonna log nakashima but its not multi accing as the difference in time it was the noobs last logg before i knew you were unbanning us

(feels the need to make sure this point known) - just incase
05-06-2009 00:58 jeikun is offline Search for Posts by jeikun Add jeikun to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS Dreth; Nakashima

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH