Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Hard Quests » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Hard Quests
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

Hard Quests Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can someone give me an idea of how high your stats need to be so that your chance of success % rises above 0 on the hard quests?

07-25-2007 18:37 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

u need like 50+ each stats

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
07-25-2007 18:40 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Depends on level, for every un eaven level chance for hard quests reduces by 1%

So better to do them sooner rather than later Smile

but you still need to max out that stat, and get as much luck as you can and unless you can be bothered to wait do a caravan! lol
07-25-2007 18:43 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

You can only do agility on hard quest until you hit and pass it
then you move on to Appearance

* agility
* appearance
* toughness
* charisma
* Strength
* Wisdom/Knowledge
* Intelligence

that is the full list
once you have completed them all you can quest for any of them

so for the 1st one just wear all agility items you can get
its not best to do them as soon as you can
its better to be in a clan with clan armoury and be over lvl 30
that way you can get much better chance of success

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Azz420: 07-25-2007 19:04.

07-25-2007 19:03 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

lol i think about far quest but u means difficult, yes? so u need 100+ stats to make it Smile u cane try on lowest lvl but that will be little hard Tongue

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
07-25-2007 19:17 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

my agility is 141 but my differcult quest is still 0
07-25-2007 19:24
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

1. You need to have complete all medium quests first

2. I think DRGREENTHUMB might have already completed agility, check which he has got up to

07-25-2007 19:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hespera
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hespera

Ok thanks!

I've done all the easy and normal quests. the only task I have left to do in zone 5 is to complete a hard quest. I was just wondering if it would be better to move on to zone 4 and do some tasks there and then go back to 5 to finish that when I'm a lot stronger.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 07-25-2007 19:36.

07-25-2007 19:31 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

NP, shall i close Hespera?

07-25-2007 19:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

completed all easy normal 1 agility hard one but the % is still 0
07-25-2007 19:35
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ye if you have completed the agility one then it doesnt matter how high your agility is it will still be 0%. Next you need lots of appearance to do appearence quest.

Hespera: If you dont mind going back to zone 5 then move on to zone 4 it is more exp and more tasks and more buildings

07-25-2007 19:37 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Hespera
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hespera
Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you mean by close? As in the thread? That's fine with me, I think I got a some good answers.

Edit by Scillage: Yes the thread

07-25-2007 19:38 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Closed

07-25-2007 20:56 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Hard Quests

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH