Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » New server - Turkey ?? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New server - Turkey ??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

New server - Turkey ?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Anyone else notice the new server in turkey? =O

Think we all got our hands full, but we didnt get an anouncment either lol

Edit: hee, its kalled 'Konstantinopolis'

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 04-07-2009 12:19.

04-07-2009 12:16 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what type of server is it?

nt tht i wud join but i wud be interested to know wether it is moria/necro-type server

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-07-2009 12:33 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

RE: New server - Turkey ?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Anyone else notice the new server in turkey? =O

Think we all got our hands full, but we didnt get an anouncment either lol

Edit: hee, its kalled 'Konstantinopolis'

LoL - are you taking the urine? --- Konstantinopolis!! Comedy brilliance. Tongue

**Edit** - mental note - must check to see if Google Translate can handle Turkish?? Tongue Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 04-07-2009 13:24.

04-07-2009 13:22 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a necro server. As bloody usual.

And lol at the name!

04-07-2009 14:21 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Thread Starter Thread Started by DemonDude2
RE: New server - Turkey ?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
**Edit** - mental note - must check to see if Google Translate can handle Turkish?? Tongue Tongue

The problem isnt how well it translates, it translates web pages really well, the problem is that you cant log into your account while translating, and if you do, everything goes back to normal

Its the java or sumfing.. im not to technically minded so im not 100% sure

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-07-2009 15:10 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

http://r1.tr.bloodwars.net/r.php?r=20

my ref link if anyone wants to join.....
why wernt we told bout its opening?????

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-07-2009 16:36 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

so we dont flood it Tongue

04-10-2009 11:50 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

If i knew a lil bit of Turkish language i would try to start on this server Tongue

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
04-12-2009 22:23 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » New server - Turkey ??

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH