Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Advice for the Admins » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Advice for the Admins
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

Advice for the Admins Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Add your game/s to sites like these
(just an example)

http://www.toprpgames.com
http://topwebgames.com

and im sure there are many more
i dont think it will cost anything just to add the game details to the list
but it might help to promote the game a little
I think even any of us could do it but it would be more professional coming from the creators Smile

07-27-2007 11:11 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What a great idea Azz Smile

That would definatly help, if they do put it up though we will all have to give it good ratings Smile

And correct me if im wrong, but i have noteced mroe players starting to play now... low levels playing, and continuing to play Smile
07-27-2007 11:21 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BW administration should work on promoting this game in www. I wrote to many website that promote free website games but didn't got any answer from them.
It is really sad that crappy games have better promotion than this one.
07-27-2007 12:25 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

We're going to make some more advs in search engines soon.
Obviously, feel free to add BloodWars to free game lists like the ones in example above.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

07-30-2007 11:58 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Clan: Overlords

I'll add BW to the westites you've found, just provide me with a link Smile

07-30-2007 12:02 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

http://www.gameogre.com/onlinerpgs.htm
http://www.1km1kt.net/rpg/

07-30-2007 12:41 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Elisabeth
Lord

Google have cheap ad-ons. You could try it is very good option to promote this game.
07-31-2007 11:18 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Yes, but if bloodwars was promoted by Google then we would have hundreds of threads about "penis enlargement" or "asian girls in different positions". It was already tested by my friend.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-31-2007 15:57 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

And BW would have to pay £1 Every time somebody visits, and people click on links 50 times +

08-03-2007 16:53 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Are there any steps made by administration to promote this game?
08-25-2007 20:15 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

i did find the game at toprpgames
so i gave it a quick review
but i had to register to do so :/
i tried to vote as well but sommat to do with proxy servers meant that i couldnt
dam proxy servers Tongue

games like Torn city rule these places because they offer incentives to vote daily
an extra quest or 2 a day might be enough incentive Smile

08-26-2007 02:56 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Elisabeth
Lord

Game rated and voted here is link to it:
http://www.toprpgames.com/view.php?view=1498
08-26-2007 07:39 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Current Rank: 229

Help us and vote for BW.
08-27-2007 22:21 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

I have been tring to vote, but the wedsite havn't send me my password yet... grrr
08-27-2007 23:08 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

You dont need to register or anything to rate it, you only need to register to do a review i think

08-28-2007 09:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

You need to register to rate it...

08-28-2007 09:35 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oh yeah soz i was thinking of voting Tongue lol

08-28-2007 09:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Azz420
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Azz420

http://apexwebgaming.com/profile/1910/BloodWars

this one was registered back at the start of june :/
get on there and Vote for it Smile

08-29-2007 13:17 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Elisabeth
Lord

Slowly bw gains more votes. Administration should make link to this post in bw.
08-30-2007 22:23 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

I've cast my votes - keep them coming guys!! Smile Bloodwars creeps a little further...

08-31-2007 09:48 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Vote for bw:
http://www.toprpgames.com/view.php?view=1498 1 vote per day
http://apexwebgaming.com/profile/1910/BloodWars 1 vote each week
09-04-2007 22:20 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

http://topwebgames.com/details.asp?id=5454

This one is easy to vote for. You dont need to register Smile
09-09-2007 19:25 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

and it is done now
I uploaded screen, logo and banner Wink

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
09-10-2007 20:42 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

up
09-21-2007 16:17 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Advice for the Admins

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH