Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Stallis » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Stallis 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

Stallis Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok guys it's been fun , but I have decided to quit , account will be traded ...
wish you good blood & good drops

Stallis

This account has now been traded , I wish the new player the best of luck Big Grin

In Game Name TEMPEST

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Tempest: 04-08-2009 12:12.

04-08-2009 11:25 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i thought you'd gone?...... now plz stop editing your posts and trying to stir up trouble in IRC and bugger off already!

kkthnxbai

04-08-2009 14:26 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by honorus
i thought you'd gone?...... now plz stop editing your posts and trying to stir up trouble in IRC and bugger off already!

kkthnxbai

Warning for spam, sorry mate.

EDIT: Here is the reason, Account trading regulations
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
6. Every post done by a person willing to trade must include an offer or else will be considered a spam and warned

04-08-2009 14:36 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

quote:
Originally posted by honorus

kkthnxbai

get back in your caravan we dont care about your opinion, gio doing something else, e.g. your family

kkthnxbai censored

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hephaestus: 04-08-2009 14:40.

04-08-2009 14:40 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
diablo

quote:
Originally posted by Hephaestus
get back in your caravan we dont care about your opinion, gio doing something else, e.g. your family

kkthnxbai asshole

Warning for offensive language. Anyone else wnts a warning here or is it finally over?

04-08-2009 14:44 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
rann

Registration Date: 09-12-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

good luck stallis in real life Pleased

GT : just leave it ? diablo's got it under control Pleased

quote:
now plz stop editing your posts and trying to stir up trouble in IRC and bugger off already!

she aint stiring trouble ?
and maybe u need to bugger of ?.

thats me over and out Pleased

Looking For Bulet-Proof Cape Of Addict 900 BS +

Farm Me ?
And I Shall Farm You One Day =]

04-08-2009 14:52 rann is offline Search for Posts by rann Add rann to your Buddy List
diablo

Account trading regulations
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
6. Every post done by a person willing to trade must include an offer or else will be considered a spam and warned

Sorry, but the rules allow no discussion here. Another warning...

04-08-2009 14:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Account trading » Account trading - Underworld » Stallis

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH