Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War² » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page War²
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Levija

Registration Date: 11-19-2008
Clan: BLP

War² Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since the last topic got closed, I am opening another one.

There is no reason to close this, I don't see why we shouldn't be able to discuss all these things as long as people stay civil.

I personally want to have a thread where I can explain the way I do things.

And I feel it's necessary to be able to post things here because Clan messages can only be sent at a certain interval of time.

So my order of business today, here is a message I sent to Rise, and it changes things in this war :

You are hosting amongst yourselves a person that has taken refuge in Rise : DeathMagick

Now, it's all fine with me. Be aware that I plan to take his square, weither he's in Rise or in DARK.

Accepting him in Rise only makes your clan directly involved in our war, and I will declare war on Rise if I deem it to be necessary.

To this extent, there are members of Clockers in your clan. Members of Source.

You are representatives of your home clans in Rise. BLP has an alliance with Clockers and Source. I would not advise any of their members to get messed up in this, it's clearly not something worth breaking alliances over.

Rise, this will be your only warning, and it's a serious one.

I'm not V13, I'm not BOS, I might be only a small clan in your eyes. But if you get involved in my war with DARK, and you decide to let DM take refuge in your clan, I will declare war on Rise, without ANY fear of retributions.

Lev.

So I think Rise need to realize that I'm not trying to be the police of the server or anything that they might have held against V13 (even though in my opinion V13 did nothing wrong at all).

This is a war against DARK, with a square history and the objective to simply destroy DARK and DM.

If Rise wants to get involved in this, fine. But it's the wrong move and the wrong decision in my opinion.

I might be small, BLP might be nothing without their allies. But the fact is : BLP has allies, and it's in my power and the power of our allies to move a lot of people around.

So beware. Rise you are walking a very thin line.
04-08-2009 17:44 Levija is offline Search for Posts by Levija Add Levija to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not again....

That thread was closed for a reason and I don't think this one will end up differently.

Looking at the evolution of the previous thread it's impossible to keep this one on a reasonable level... It's going to be a giant flame war...

Oh, and leave The Source alone. We are not supporting Rise, everything was done without my knowledge and behind our back so once I'll sort it out you can continue the war without involving all possible allies of your enemies...

And please, don't start any more threads about this war or else I'm going to start rewarding them with warnings.

Thank you.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

04-08-2009 18:09 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » War²

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH