Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Amulet of Blood bought for 3SS » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Amulet of Blood bought for 3SS
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Amulet of Blood bought for 3SS Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7d5ef9e771

Whoever sold this, congratulations Wink But can you please report it to the admins?

I really wanted this, as a cultist it'll help me get more searing blood in sieges and expos. I'd very few stones other than 1MS and some SS, and anyway I've been keeping them for upgrading. I've only been using ritual of blood for ages to avoid failures, so lower stones are far more valuable to me at the moment than SS, which to be honest are good for nothing but auctions. The bid was already at 2SS and 1MS when I put my bid on last night... also I was a bit drunk Tongue

This is the highest bid so far for a similar item, 0 / 0 / 1 / 2 / 2. 1500 isn't THAT much higher.

I don't know who sold it, it was not a push, I honestly wanted this item a lot, I wish to make certain I don't get banned for a legitimate auction Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 04-09-2009 06:27.

04-09-2009 06:24 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Amulet of Blood bought for 3SS

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH