Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Rock Band » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rock Band
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Rock Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure everyone is sick of me creating threads about music games, but does anyone have it?

I bought it 2 weeks back, and have been addicted to it ever since. On guitar i've completed Hard (only song I had trouble with was Flirtin' With Disaster; bloody solo ;P) and have done 62/64 songs on expert. Am stuck at exactly the same point: Flirtin' With Disaster + Green Grass & High Tides. They are just stupidly hard lol.

Yesterday I anaged to do Run To The Hills (great song), Timmy & The Lords Of The Underworld (lmfao!) and Highway Star. Everything else I flew through without failing Tongue

So does anyone have it? I have it for Wii so it's completely censored the I can't play online because Neversoft are gay >.<

If people want me to put videos up if they don't believe me I will Tongue

04-09-2009 12:44 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

haha omg Rock band in AMAZING haha me loves the drums but still can't master it at hard Frown

but i've got the geeetar up to hard :d and erm working on expert haha it well good :d its just the last 3/4 songs i get confuffled with and its like AHHHH noooo Big Grin and then i just end up coming off it haha

but we have lots of good funs singing especially Big Grin haha

love B x

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-09-2009 13:03 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol

I suck at singing so I just don't bother going on that lol.

The last five songs are buggers on guitar. Too many quick hammer-ons!

04-09-2009 13:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha lol i use the guitar hero guitar because the rock band guitar is like TOOO big haha i'm there and my fingers can't stretch far enough to get the buttons haha god damn it haha

but omg you should sing its funny Big Grin

lol specially when drunk haha

omg it sounds like a bunch of strangled cats Big Grin haha wahey Big Grin

04-09-2009 13:08 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I had to splash out £30 on a rock band guitar because the censored GH guitar doesn't work for RB on Wii Frown Neither does the ....... drums so I can't do drums either Frown But I got World Tour for Drums so oh well Big Grin

04-09-2009 13:14 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

haha ahh i've got it on zeeee Xbox Big Grin

hehe its class Big Grin

04-09-2009 13:16 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

YOU. HAVE. TO. BE. KIDDING. ME.

You know the bloody hard solo on Flirtin' With Disaster? Well I just took 10+ tries to do it (Expert Guitar) and finally I managed to do it, then I failed on the easy chorus afterwards! OMFG! :'(

04-09-2009 21:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Lol scillage. I might not really be answering your question in this thread (you know, do you like rock band) but lemme put it this way. I've got about as much rhythm as a hyperactive 4 year old, or a freaking raccoon. And just using the guitar hurts my fingers.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-10-2009 00:19 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

well i totally love GH nd iv got legends of rock and world tour... is rock band much different? is thr any point in my getting it when iv got GH?

(mastered most songs on expert on world tour and legends of rock) nd iv got the GH drum set

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-10-2009 00:27 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Well World tour is better for playing. The game is better, but Rock band has a better soundtrack

Your imperfection.
04-10-2009 01:03 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

wtb rock band 2

04-10-2009 02:48 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

I dont like the soundtrack to the first RB! .. wasnt my taste at all... bout 3-5 songs max i reconised.. only around 7 i liked

There is better downloadable content for GH than RB! =]

Haha, anyone notice the struming on the GH guitar makes sound, but the buttons are silent, but its the other way aroound on the RB one, the stumbing is silent (ish) and the buttons click like mad lol

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-10-2009 08:38 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Whats the game-play like on rockband compared to that on the GH's?

coz like I found tht in general the songs tht r on world tour are easier thn those on Legends of rock...

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-10-2009 14:18 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Rock Band

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH