Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Realm of Darkness » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Realm of Darkness
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Realm of Darkness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are the Realm of Darkness. We were discovered and befriended by the great LORD OF DARKNESS himself as his loyal hench(wo)men and fighters. He helped us by giving us the best weapons that any vampire could ever wish for and armour that was goblin hand crafted and provided the best defence that not even the likes of Zauborin had ever seen. He also gave us gifts, via the clan armoury like daggers of suicide and sniper rifles. Then one night we were confronted by the most atrocious looking beasts in our camp just outside the castle in the inner circle. We had no idea how they had managed to get through the heavily guarded section and zone barriers that only the closest and trusted friends of the Lord could get to. We fought them until dawn, where we finally slayed the last of the beasts. We rushed back to the castle hurredly after one of us started to smoke in the daylight. We were 'greeted' by an angry face of our lord.

"One of you", he said with his booming voice, "has betrayed us to the werewolves, a lonely race of beings that crave on vampire blood and will do anything to get it".

Everyone was extremely nervous and scared of the lord.

"I will pick 3 of you... yes 3, that i think are the most likely to have betrayed us. I will give my reasons for picking them as they are chosen.

Nobody dared to argue with him, he could kill all of us with just a click of his fingers and a swing of his Deadly mace of Suicide.

"First, i choose the power hungry DRGREENTHUMB, who recently has been wanting more than the finest armour and weapons around. DRGREENTHUMB, please come and stand by my side".

DRGREENTHUMB walks briskly to the lords' side.

"Next, i choose the 'loyal' servent and ex-deputy DEATH12, who has been sneaking off, possibly mixing with the werewolves, for longer than was allowed, and for deserting you in a recent large battle or 'siege'. DEATH12, you know what to do".

Now it was DEATH12's turn to look ashamed and stand the other side of his master.

"My last choice, who shall i choose?

Rules:

Log on at least once a day
Make at least 1 point per week.
Join all type 1, 2 and PoH sieges. Only join type 0 if asked to.
Please use our forum, that is why we have one.
Only use clan message for siege information.

Rankings:

1-3 Childe Vampire
4-6 Vampire Guard
7-9 Teenage Vampire
10-12 Adept Vampire
13-16 Skilled Vampire
17-20 Vampire Master
21-29 Vampire Lord/Lady
30-39 Vampire Prince/Princess
40-49 Vampire King/Queen
50+ Own choice

07-28-2007 18:10 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

RE: Realm of Darkness Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by scillage
We are the Realm of Darkness. We were discovered and befriended by the great LORD OF DARKNESS himself as his loyal hench(wo)men and fighters. He helped us by giving us the best weapons that any vampire could ever wish for and armour that was goblin hand crafted and provided the best defence that not even the likes of Zauborin had ever seen. He also gave us gifts, via the clan armoury like daggers of suicide and sniper rifles. Then one night we were confronted by the most atrocious looking beasts in our camp just outside the castle in the inner circle. We had no idea how they had managed to get through the heavily guarded section and zone barriers that only the closest and trusted friends of the Lord could get to. We fought them until dawn, where we finally slayed the last of the beasts. We rushed back to the castle hurredly after one of us started to smoke in the daylight. We were 'greeted' by an angry face of our lord.

"One of you", he said with his booming voice, "has betrayed us to the werewolves, a lonely race of beings that crave on vampire blood and will do anything to get it".

Everyone was extremely nervous and scared of the lord.

"I will pick 3 of you... yes 3, that i think are the most likely to have betrayed us. I will give my reasons for picking them as they are chosen.

Nobody dared to argue with him, he could kill all of us with just a click of his fingers and a swing of his Deadly mace of Suicide.

"First, i choose the power hungry DRGREENTHUMB, who recently has been wanting more than the finest armour and weapons around. DRGREENTHUMB, please come and stand by my side".

DRGREENTHUMB walks briskly to the lords' side.

"Next, i choose the 'loyal' servent and ex-deputy DEATH12, who has been sneaking off, possibly mixing with the werewolves, for longer than was allowed, and for deserting you in a recent large battle or 'siege'. DEATH12, you know what to do".

Now it was DEATH12's turn to look ashamed and stand the other side of his master.

"My last choice, who shall i choose?

Rules:

Log on at least once a day
Make at least 1 point per week.
Join all type 1, 2 and PoH sieges. Only join type 0 if asked to.
Please use our forum, that is why we have one.
Only use clan message for siege information.

Rankings:

1-3 Childe Vampire
4-6 Vampire Guard
7-9 Teenage Vampire
10-12 Adept Vampire
13-16 Skilled Vampire
17-20 Vampire Master
21-29 Vampire Lord/Lady
30-39 Vampire Prince/Princess
40-49 Vampire King/Queen
50+ Own choice
#

Dose this mean, i am a trator or i have been forgiven and should return to RoD or what?

Please explain Smile lol
07-28-2007 18:27 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is just part of a story, the final person has not been decided yet and so the LORD OF DARKNESS still has his decision to make on the person that is the traitor

*explained*

07-28-2007 18:29 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Scillage
Forum Legend

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scillage
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Soz for multipost but if anybody wants to read it or *join us* lol, tune in

07-29-2007 17:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Clans » Presentations of clans » Presentations - Underworld » Realm of Darkness

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH