Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Mercenary » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Mercenary
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Mercenary Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I offer my help at sieges and expedition.

Siege equip:
Circlet of Adrenaline (+5)
Flexible Corset of Speed (+3)
Neckerchief of Accuracy (+5)
Ring of Accuracy (+5)
Bracelet of Accuracy (+5)
Elvish Shorts (+5)
Dagger of Suicide (+5)
Light Knuckle-duster of Suicide (+5)

STRENGTH 44
AGILITY 138

White Dragon equip:
Circlet of Adrenaline (+5)
Elvish Cape (+5)
Ring of Accuracy (+5)
Bracelet of Accuracy (+5)
Elvish Shorts (+5)
Dagger of Suicide (+5)

STRENGTH 44
AGILITY 150

Black dragon equip 1:
Horned Balaclava of Adrenaline (+4)
Elvish Jacket of Strongman (+5)
Ring of Accuracy (+5)
Bracelet of Strength (+5) <-> Bracelet of Accuracy (+5)
Elvish Shorts (+5)
Biting Mace of Suicide (+4)

STRENGTH 72 <-> 68
AGILITY 105 <-> 112

Black Dragon equip 2:
Horned Balaclava of Adrenaline (+4)
Elvish Jacket of Strongman (+5)
Ring of Accuracy (+5)
Bracelet of Strength (+5)
Light Shorts of Strongman (+5)
Dagger of Suicide (+5)

STRENGTH 74
AGILITY 111

Hidden effect items:

Horned Balaclava of Adrenaline (+4) CLOSE
Helmet
Defence: 4
Effects: REPUTATION +4, APPEARANCE -8, all weapons damage +5, STRENGTH +8, PERCEPTION -6, AGILITY +8

Biting Mace of Suicide (+4) CLOSE
Two-handed weapon
Damage: 49 - 67
Effects: Hit -4, STRENGTH +7, chance for critical hit +13 %, AGILITY +19, weapon damage +25, items defence = 0

Light Knuckle-duster of Suicide (+5) CLOSE
One-handed weapon
Damage: 7 - 42
Effects: Hit -7, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +24, all weapons damage -3, maximum damage +34, items defence = 0

Dagger of Suicide (+5) CLOSE
One-handed weapon
Damage: 12 - 47
Effects: Hit +16, attacks per round: 2, maximum damage +34, AGILITY +16, items defence = 0

Flexible Corset of Speed (+3) CLOSE
Armour (Only for females)
Defence: 4
Effects: REPUTATION +4, APPEARANCE +7, AGILITY +9, chance for critical hit +8 %, defence -4, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -46 %

Tattoo:

Bloodlust CLOSE
Level: 2
Effects: all weapons damage +6

Sacrifice CLOSE
Level: 2
Effects: HIT PTS +10 %

Desire for battle CLOSE
Level: 1
Effects: chance for critical hit +2 %

Blood points 300+.

If you need my help write here or in game.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 07-29-2007 17:56.

07-29-2007 16:43 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it would be a good idea to write under each section the damage from throne hall of your weapons

07-29-2007 16:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damage is not needed.
I will upgrade 1st post soon.
07-29-2007 17:51 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok, i thought it might be helpful for people though

07-29-2007 17:55 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Now you can count damage on your own.
07-29-2007 17:57 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Ok thank you

07-29-2007 17:59 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=93b10ead8f

I help only in defense not in attack.
Exception is EoD.

I have 1403 PoH so if someone want to come with me into expedition then write here and I will come into your clan. I prefer someone that have troubles with slaying white dragon.
08-01-2007 07:22 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=1779da2747

This time I lost but I manage to do most damage on battlefield.
08-07-2007 14:25 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Can you join RoD so that just the 2 of us can go on an expedition to white drag? I can start the expedition

08-07-2007 16:04 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Done.
08-07-2007 17:52 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Accepted, thanks and can you join the expedition now please

08-07-2007 17:53 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=95ef44803f

I was lucky with that event. Dragon took me only 550 hp so I would survive this expedition anyway.
08-07-2007 19:39 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

And i was unlucky having same perception but only hitting once

08-07-2007 19:50 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f3c58a3233

Now without event.
08-07-2007 21:37 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ce4e93d15f

And harder dragon.

People don't be afraid I'm good at expedition.
All you need to do is ask if I'm free.
08-08-2007 21:37 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2006c01183
08-10-2007 20:05 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7b13aedeb6
08-11-2007 16:06 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=5b14b5c3e0

Hydra
08-12-2007 16:05 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=04edd1b112
08-12-2007 21:05 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Since clan leaders like scillage and D12 asked to see siege with EoD I will post it here:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7ebb7462dd

and black dragon with 1h weapons:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b30bc5778e
Slowly damage is increasing.
08-25-2007 09:03 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Well done Elisabeth - that fight with EoD was awesome Tongue It shows that they arent invinceable, and i presume most of the people were from zauborin Tongue hehe lol

08-25-2007 09:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

great battle Smile congrataz to u guys Smile eli u can also show siege where u lose Tongue

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=0a973160e6

@scil: who say we are? always is some one stronger then u Smile

eli nice battle with black, i will try too soon Smile

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
08-25-2007 09:39 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

We lost that siege because caprio didn't want to exchange his murderous knife of suicide for my light knuckle duster of suicide Smile

In few days my strength should increase by 1 and my arcana by 1. It will be 2 damage more to black dragon. Every damage is precious to him.

At this siege you can see all my strength:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f8afe8ead1

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 08-25-2007 15:21.

08-25-2007 09:49 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
Since clan leaders like scillage and D12 asked to see siege with EoD I will post it here:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7ebb7462dd

and black dragon with 1h weapons:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=b30bc5778e
Slowly damage is increasing.

Excelent siege on both sides Smile

Well done everyone (especially the ones in DB Wink )

And well done fore attemt on Black Dragon, not bad damage Wink
08-25-2007 11:29 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
In few days my strength should increase by 1 and my arcana by 1. It will be 2 damage more to black dragon. Every damage is precious to him.

At this siege you can see all my strength:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=f8afe8ead1

We lost that siege because caprio didn't want to exchange his murderous knife of suicide for my light knuckle duster of suicide Smile

i think that u give wrong link Smile this siege u win ... cus i was sleep :p and here u dont have much str Smile

thx ;*
08-25-2007 13:46 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I can have 21 bloodfrenzy arcana from my equip but if clan have shamanistic armor then I can use 24-25. I edited that post to be more clearly.
08-25-2007 15:23 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Forgot that I didn't had my 2nd suicide weapon.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=7d58cb99b6

and again EoD:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=880d3fb46a

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 08-27-2007 22:25.

08-27-2007 22:24 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Well done on both accounts Smile
08-27-2007 22:57 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

New weapon for black dragon:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=17a8358665
08-29-2007 13:26 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

Yup. You just need to wait till the tattoos are reintroduced.
08-29-2007 16:29 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

It wont help because black dragon will have 110 agility instead of 100.
08-29-2007 16:30 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

But you will receive a + to hit. It'll be fine. I really believe the 2H weapons shall be the optimal choice. Especially with the Suicide commiting suicide. And, after all, you might search for a Murderous Scythe. That's what I'm looking for. It's not the best thing available, but we must mind the requirements.
08-29-2007 16:42 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Demonic Two-handed sword of Betrayal (+4) CLOSE
Two-handed weapon
Damage: 58 - 65
Effects: Hit -16, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +20, damage increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, minimal damage +5, REPUTATION +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 53, STRENGTH: 53, INTELLIGENCE: 29, KNOWLEDGE: 32, AGILITY: 18
Selling price: 74 100 Lgo
Value: Nanites 231, Mana 605

LEVEL 1 : helmet defence min 7, armour defence min 11, pants defence min 7
Level 1 : hit of all weapons +12

I could make helmet and pants with 7+ defence but armor is impossible. I can make some with 11 defence but they have prefix and surfix so I would be able to equip them at level 70+. To make it clear they have such huge requirement on +6. If I wont be able to merge some good armor with agility bonus then I will have even less agility. So probably I will use this equip or other with 115 agility avoiding tattoo.
08-29-2007 16:58 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

u should buy this, when was on auction

Chain mail of Death Sower (+3) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 27
Effects: AGILITY +11, TOUGHNESS -4, all weapons damage +13, defence +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 38, STRENGTH: 49, AGILITY: 45, TOUGHNESS: 22
Selling price: 59 850 Lgo
Value: Nanites 145, Mana 398

and i can sell u this shorts:

Elvish Shorts of Rogue (+5) CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 17
Effects: AGILITY +20, defence +12, REPUTATION +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 30, STRENGTH: 36, AGILITY: 13
Selling price: 11 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 141, Mana 398

but u must make good offer Smile

thx ;*
08-29-2007 18:03 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Don't worry zauburin I already have items that could fit into 1st level of tattoo but on expedition I need to use items that gives some bonus to damage.
08-29-2007 18:55 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

death sower give bonus Smile

thx ;*
08-29-2007 18:56 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

up
Looking for clan that will aid me at DoS. Required shamanistic armor in clan armoury.
09-14-2007 18:17 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

what is DoS ?

thx ;*
09-14-2007 22:08 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Clan: BoS

Desert of Sorrows? Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-14-2007 22:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Zauborin
Triple Ace

u know that u can join to us, i say that i will help make u black dragon

thx ;*
09-14-2007 22:34 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Mercenary

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH