Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » A little add-on. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page A little add-on.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can you answer me what can I do now?

I know that you are busy but at least try to reply to player question.
08-04-2007 16:35 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My advice is to just carry on with whatever strategy you're using. Even if some of the weapons get nerfed then it will happen in August so you've got at least one month of play as it is now. You're all already aware of what weapons are going to be weakened in the upcoming patch, but remember that it's meant to rebalance, not make suicide weapons totally unplayable.

You'll all know exactly what is going to be changed before the patch occures. No stealth nerfing Wink .

08-04-2007 21:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Not everything:
- tatoo bonuses will be drasticly rebalanced

The only thing that need balance in tattoo on this server is requirement.
08-05-2007 08:59 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

on 100% tatoo will be reset, and we get back exp and stone? if yes we can tested what bonus they give on highter lvl ...

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
08-05-2007 09:43 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Ye but you can guess that the bonus will be X on X level close enough anyway

08-05-2007 09:53 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

they are some secret bonus Smile like "enemy doesnt atack in 1st roun" or "one bonus atach of each weapon" :p

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 08-05-2007 10:37.

08-05-2007 10:37 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Liking the ideas of new changes...

Im stillon holaday right now so cannot read the entire post, but the changes out lined to begin with look great Smile

EDIT: can you please tell us what tattoos you will change and how? i have recently spent manystones buying equippment for the gagnster tattoo as it is uch better than sniper which is what i originallyplanned for.
Also seeingas thoughtcatchers are meant to be gun men, why have they only got one tattoo for 2 handed guns, that is not very good as far as i can tell...

If you do change gangster for the worse, then i will have wasted a vast amount of stones that i will most liklynot get back fromre-selling...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Death12: 08-05-2007 15:09.

08-05-2007 14:25 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

What about requirement of black knight tattoo?
If they stay at 10/20/10 then if I'm correct at level 5 it would be 50/100/50 and that is impossible. What do you plan to do with this tattoo requirement?

Do you plan to balance 2-handed melee weapons in this patch?

Best 1h weapon so far:
Thunderfist CLOSE
One-handed weapon
Damage: 10 - 18
Effects: Hit -4, attacks per round: 2
Requirements: -->LEVEL: 25<--, STRENGTH: 13, AGILITY: 24, INTELLIGENCE: 18, KNOWLEDGE: 22
Selling price: 3 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 0, Mana 0

Best 2h weapon so far:
Chainsaw CLOSE
Two-handed weapon
Damage: 50 - 80
Effects: Hit -10
Requirements: -->LEVEL: 50<--, STRENGTH: 40, INTELLIGENCE: 25, KNOWLEDGE: 27
Selling price: 7 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 0, Mana 0

Do I need to add that 1h weapon are more powerful than 2h?

I suggest that all tattoo should have max defence requirement and not min.
Tattoos with maximum defence requirement have huge advantage so if you change min to max and increase it then all should have equal chance.
Other option is removing requirement of tattoos and leave only weapon requirement.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 08-05-2007 15:54.

08-05-2007 15:51 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Hmm, requirements for min armor should really go down to make it fair...

And unless changes are made to balance things out 1 handed weapons wil alwase be better than 2 handed
08-05-2007 15:55 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Similar weapons with same suffix:
Mace of Suicide (+3) CLOSE
Two-handed weapon
Damage: 47 - 64
Effects: Hit -19, AGILITY +17, weapon damage +25, items defence = 0
Requirements: ->LEVEL: 26<-, ->STRENGTH: 37<-, ->INTELLIGENCE: 20<-, ->KNOWLEDGE: 19<-, ->AGILITY: 17<-
Selling price: 74 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 85, Mana 271

Club of Suicide (+3) CLOSE
One-handed weapon
Damage: 6 - 39
Effects: Hit +6, maximum damage +30, AGILITY +11, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 16, STRENGTH: 18, AGILITY: 15
Selling price: 9 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 53, Mana 145

Mace have less agility and less maximum damage than 2x club. The only advantage that it have is average damage.
Mace at +0 require 10 strength and club 5 strength and 2 agility.
Why Mace have higher agility requirement? Why level difference is so high? Why it got intelligence and knowledge requirement?

At+6 suicide prefix for 2h weapon:
AGILITY +23
1h weapon:
AGILITY +20 x2=40
difference 17

2h weapon prefix/surfix should be similar to 1h weapon.

Can't check higher/lower levels but at +4 it works fine.
Demonic 1h at +4:
AGILITY +10
Demonic 2h at +4:
AGILITY +20

Murderous at +3:
1h weapon AGILITY +5 chance for critical hit +13 %
2h weapon AGILITY +13 chance for critical hit +22 %
This prefix also is fine.

Requirement should be similar as on this prefix:
Antique Club (+4) CLOSE
One-handed weapon
Damage: 7 - 10
Effects: Hit +6, AGILITY +15, all weapons damage +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 22, STRENGTH: 37, AGILITY: 4, INTELLIGENCE: 4, KNOWLEDGE: 11
Selling price: 36 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 77, Mana 277

Antique Mace (+4) CLOSE
Two-handed weapon
Damage: 35 - 53
Effects: Hit -20, AGILITY +22, weapon damage +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 24, STRENGTH: 43, INTELLIGENCE: 15, KNOWLEDGE: 16
Selling price: 54 600 Lgo
Value: Nanites 82, Mana 320

2h weapon should get +5/6 more agility and should have lowered intelligence requirement.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 08-05-2007 18:32.

08-05-2007 18:31 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » A little add-on.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH