Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » custom pics » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page custom pics
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alphonse
unregistered
custom pics Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does any one no a english picture thing that lets u custumize pics
07-31-2007 01:07
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You mean graphic software?

If yes then try:

GIMP
Adobe Photoshop
Macromedia Flash

07-31-2007 07:21 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do i buy it
07-31-2007 23:43
Coles
Triple Ace

GIMP is fully free. You dont need to pay.

For others You must pay. I don't know how much Tongue .

In Flash (if You don't pay) will only appear a window with information to buy Smile . This is the only disadvantage, but You can normally use it.

To use photoshop You must pay or find a crack. But it is illegal and I don't prefer this kind of thing Tongue .

07-31-2007 23:52 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

wot i do on gimp to custumize pic s
07-31-2007 23:54
Coles
Triple Ace

You can do everything in GIMP.

Sorry, but I'm not a tutorial or master in it so I can't help You.

Just try Yourself, learn from mistakes and get beeter at it.

07-31-2007 23:56 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

http://www.gimp.org/develop/
i
t doesnt say any think about pics
08-01-2007 00:01
Coles
Triple Ace

I dont understand You. Why You give me the link to website with information "How to help improve GIMP"?

If You want help just "click" on tutorials on this website...

08-01-2007 00:24 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

wot do u go on
08-01-2007 00:32
Coles
Triple Ace

If You want this website from which I'm learning now:

http://www.gimpuj.info/

Good luck ^^

08-01-2007 00:44 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

any one no a english one
08-01-2007 00:48
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

http://www.google.pl/search?as_q=gimp+tu...&as_sitesearch=

ehh, it isn't difficult to find it... :/

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
08-01-2007 13:43 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Thank You for help C47 Smile . I just started to lose my mind Tongue .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 08-01-2007 20:09.

08-01-2007 20:09 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

it doesnt say any think i dont get it i will get my freind to help me cus its pain Mad
08-01-2007 20:13
Coles
Triple Ace

alphonse, look....

C47 gave You a link to GOOGLE. In search panel You write "GIMP TUTORIAL" and You find many and many tutorials "How to make a good picture". Just use Your "time" and look for it.

08-01-2007 20:26 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

here is one of the links on the exact same page that C47 posted
it took me 2 seconds to find it from there
http://empyrean.lib.ndsu.nodak.edu/~nem/gimp/tuts/

CLICK.
08-01-2007 20:29 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » custom pics

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH