Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Tattoos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
izthemasterqq

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Clan: -DB-

Tattoos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are there any tattoos that work for one-handed melee weapons and ranged weapons? If there arn't, will there any be?

If this is in wrong place or pointless, sorry. After my question is answered, please close this thread, or i'll do t.

Reborn. I will rise again. My Nick: dark_figure
08-04-2007 11:32 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes they are, but for other races ... just look to tutorial

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 08-04-2007 11:36.

08-04-2007 11:36 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

Thread Starter Thread Started by izthemasterqq
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, i mean both in 1. Basically, i mean a tattooe which works for one-handed melee weapons AND ranged weapons.

08-04-2007 11:39 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

nope Smile

thx ;*
08-04-2007 11:39 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

assasin tattoo is best for one handed melee weapons i think

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 08-04-2007 11:41.

08-04-2007 11:41
Zauborin
Triple Ace

and u are in wrong Wink

thx ;*
08-04-2007 11:45 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

wot better Confused
08-04-2007 11:49
izthemasterqq

Wow wow, you're drifting away from the topic. Admins, i think there really should be tattoo for ranged weapons and one-handed melee weapons, because there's a tattoo for most other couples.

08-04-2007 12:00 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

i agree
08-04-2007 12:01
crazyb

Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

good point your right theres tatoos for, 2-handed guns and one handed melee weapons, 2 1-handed guns and ranged weapons, but no one-handed melee wepons and ranged weapons good point raised

08-04-2007 12:03 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
izthemasterqq

Yeah, thanks for agree-ing.

08-04-2007 12:05 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

And either 2h melee + 1h melee (this might already be one) or 2h melee/1h melee + ranged/1h gun/2h gun

08-04-2007 12:51 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
izthemasterqq

Yeah, good point.

08-05-2007 19:22 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Coven

I wasn't sure if I should ask this in here or start a new thread so my apologies if I did it wrong.

I would like some advice on tattoos. Should I wait until I'm a certain level before getting one, are they even worth getting and what one works best for absorbers?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 08-17-2007 19:45.

08-17-2007 19:16 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
izthemasterqq

It depends. What type of weapon do you prefer using? Are you sure you will stick to that type of weapon throughout the whole game? Do you meet the requirements of the tattoos? Can you afford using stones and PoP for them yet? Or should you use stones to upgrade your items and PoP to strengthen your player?

You have to ask yourself these questions before getting 1. I'm level 28, and i still havn't got one. Don't rush. =p

08-17-2007 20:40 izthemasterqq is offline Search for Posts by izthemasterqq Add izthemasterqq to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

I use two 1 handed weapons and I prefer those over guns. I haven't used 2 handed weapons much. If I stick with the 1 handed weapons then it looks like Assasin or beserker would be the ones to choose from but looking at the requirements I need to find new equipment since I think I only have the right armour for beserker. I've looked at stuff on the auctions but always seem to get outbid lol. I don't have the right stones to upgrade my current weapons and most of my equipment any more than they already are(+5) and I don't thik it's worth breaking down the few HS I have to uprade the stuff that can be if they aren't compatible with the tattoos.

I'm level 31 so I guess it's not a rush but I don't want to go through the trouble of getting all these things for a tattoo that's not right for me.

08-17-2007 21:16 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Well, I don't know Berserker tatoo, but I have the Assasin one. It has very good boost for critical hit (useful for one handed melee and 2h guns (AK-47 and sniper)). It don't have also ridiculous requirements but You can't be tank with this tatoo Tongue .

08-17-2007 21:23 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Berserker tattoo concentrate on additional hp and damage. Critical bonus is slightly in this tattoo.
It is easy to meet requirement of berserker tattoo all you need is 1h weapon with surfix suicide or vengeance.
08-17-2007 22:32 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

What about the helmet, armor and pants requiremet?

Requirements: helmet defence max 0, armour defence max 0, pants defence max 0

Doesn't that mean it will only work if I wear things with 0 defence or have I misunderstood what it means?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 08-17-2007 23:06.

08-17-2007 23:01 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Clan: BoS

Weapons with Suicide or Vengeance suffix have one special effect: "items defence = 0" so it is easier to meet those requirements Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-17-2007 23:26 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Hespera
Lord

Ah ok, I understand! Thanks.

08-18-2007 01:08 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I wouldnt make a tatoo until you are at least lvl 35, by that time you should know the path that you will go in the game and hopefully make a good judgement. I was foolish by choosing a ranged weapon tatoo when i had only bought a short bow of long range from auction. I now regret it as i now use 2h guns Frown

08-19-2007 21:31 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Don't make any tattoo that have minimum requirement because you wont be able to make higher level of it.
08-19-2007 21:48 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Again that is a mistake i made Frown

08-20-2007 09:05 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Tattoos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH