Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Realm of Darkness s Story Betrayed. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Realm of Darkness s Story Betrayed.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alphonse
unregistered
Realm of Darkness s Story Betrayed. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By scillage

We are the Realm of Darkness. We were discovered and befriended by the great LORD OF DARKNESS himself as his loyal hench (wo)men and fighters. He helped us by giving us the best weapons that any vampire could ever wish for and armour that was goblin hand crafted and provided the best defence that not even the likes of Zauborin had ever seen. He also gave us gifts, via the clan armoury like daggers of suicide and sniper rifles. Then one night we were confronted by the most atrocious looking beasts in our camp just outside the castle in the inner circle. We had no idea how they had managed to get through the heavily guarded section and zone barriers that only the closest and trusted friends of the Lord could get to. We fought them until dawn, where we finally slayed the last of the beasts. We rushed back to the castle hurredly after one of us started to smoke in the daylight. We were 'greeted' by an angry face of our lord.

"One of you", he said with his booming voice, "has betrayed us to the werewolves, a lonely race of beings that crave on vampire blood and will do anything to get it".

Everyone was extremely nervous and scared of the lord.

"I will pick 3 of you... yes 3, that i think are the most likely to have betrayed us. I will give my reasons for picking them as they are chosen.

Nobody dared to argue with him, he could kill all of us with just a click of his fingers and a swing of his Deadly mace of Suicide.

"First, i choose the power hungry DRGREENTHUMB, who recently has been wanting more than the finest armour and weapons around. DRGREENTHUMB, please come and stand by my side".

DRGREENTHUMB walks briskly to the lords' side.

"Next, i choose the 'loyal' servent and ex-deputy DEATH12, who has been sneaking off, possibly mixing with the werewolves, for longer than was allowed, and for deserting you in a recent large battle or 'siege'. DEATH12, you know what to do".

Now it was DEATH12's turn to look ashamed and stand the other side of his master.

"My last choice, who shall i choose?
"I know" said the lord after much deliberation, "my third choice is your old friend PEBBLESNATCHER. You may think that he is innocent in all this , but he has already thought of letting his loyalties drift elsewhere. I noticed that he wasnt full supportive of you when i first met you all in the suburbs. PEBBLESNATCHER, come here".

He did as he was told, and stood next to the other 2 possible traiters.

"So you all now know the reasons for me choosing these 3 vampire as the traiter to your clan. Now it is your chance to have a say. Go and choose the person you think as guity and stand behind them. The person that is the most poular will be painfully murdered with my deadly mace here, and then will be given back to the werewolves, where they belong! Well what are you waiting for? GO!"

Suddenly everyone moved into action, scarping towards their choice of the traiter, except one.

"Who are you?"

My name is CARNAX!!!

"I can't take all this secrecy anymore! I am a Werepyre, i shouldnt have to suffer all this hiding, it's ubearable!"

"You lot, GO!" shouted the LORD to his hench people. "Yes even you 3".

Everybody scuttled out of the rooms' doors as quickly as they could without breaking them and once out of earshot of the LORD they broke into a chorus of mutters.

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 08-04-2007 12:24.

08-04-2007 12:21
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well done alphonse i forgot about this thread and i am sorry but am going to have to delete from RoD homepage because it is abot 2000 charaters more than limit Frown But i will finish it here Smile

08-04-2007 12:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » It's the arts » Our Stories » Realm of Darkness s Story Betrayed.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH