Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » War » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page War 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

War Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Because administration can't promote this game there is not much going on.
What would you say about next war on this server?
All you need to do is write here your siege equip/stat or whatever that you want to promote yourself.
After about 50 players will write their information we will make 2 clans with similar points.
Condition will be similar to those at war rod vs phx with few changes like siege type 0.

If everything goes smooth I will try to make top siege fighter list after this war ends.

Conditions:
1)War will take 8 day and in that time 14 siege will be made 7 by each side.
2)No one can leave or join clan during war time.
3)If someone leave clan he can't join until war ends.
4)Time when siege can be done: 15:00-24:00. There need to be 3h difference between sieges.
5)If 3rd clan will join this conflict we stop war and join force to fight with
it.
6)Sieges allowed: type 0

Rules of choosing team:
1)Both clan leaders chose their players from those that accepted here.
2)1st who chose is scillage 2nd Zauborin 3rd scillage 4th....
3)All will be done in this topic. After scillage chose one person he write list:
scillage
xxx
-------
xxx points
then zauborin:
Zauborin
xxx
----
xxx points

Then scillage
scillage
xxx
yyy
---
x+y points
4)After all players are chosen difference in points can't be greater than 20%.

For now we have:
Elisabeth
Zauborin
Coles
scillage
Evilwolfie
Agent47
powerfull
Burning_legion
sypkilopez
Death12
Dr.G
Shadowmaster
tom_hagen
Kralen

War condition: Waiting for more players.

You can have only 1 message here until war start.

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 08-06-2007 12:06.

08-04-2007 16:47 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hehe yes he is Smile

hmm, i wanna join to this war ... but im clan leader ... hmm ... we will se how its go ... so:

dmg 110-150 each weapon
4 atack
1k hp
150 agi
50 def
40% crit

/edit to down post

yeah, she is good player Smile not like u Tongue

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 08-04-2007 17:38.

08-04-2007 17:21 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

lol? this topic is good, u dont have right to close it ... if u dont wanna join to war and have fun, it doesn't means that u can close this topic ...

thx ;*
08-04-2007 17:40 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

alphonse don't write here if you don't want take part in this war.

Everyone is welcome in this war even zauborin. I will just don't join his clan for this war.
Don't worry zauborin you will be 1st clan leader for upcoming war.

Here are my equipment set:
Mercenary

Edit:
Delete alphonse and crazyb post.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 08-04-2007 18:13.

08-04-2007 18:11 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by crazyb
its all for liz she has all ways hated u an wanted u to rot

heh Smile i dont care ... she have good idea, so i wanna join

maybe in future she will say "he was not polish noob" Tongue

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 08-04-2007 18:20.

08-04-2007 18:19 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

I want to join to Smile .

My eq:
Circlet of Adrenaline (+3)
Elvish Jacket (+5)
Silver Necklace of Pilgrim (+2)
Short Shorts (+4)
Murderous Knife (+5)
Murderous Knife (+5)

Stats:

DAMAGE
52 - 53 Murderous Knife (+5)
52 - 53 Murderous Knife (+5)

DEFENCE 33
STRENGTH 32
AGILITY 73
TOUGHNESS 24
APPEARANCE 35
CHARISMA 24
REPUTATION 22
PERCEPTION 16
INTELLIGENCE 20
KNOWLEDGE 29

Critical rate 72%

08-04-2007 20:20 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Deleted the 2 posts by crazyb and alphonse

Crazyb: You should know better than saying that because you are a trade mod and supposed to set a good example, that is the sort of thing that will lose you your status

PS.(to elisabeth) Maybe RoD could be 2nd basic clan, with people who dont want to take part leaving temparelily and others joining.

PPS. I use either sniper with 63 perception or 2 suicides with 90 agility

08-05-2007 07:27 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Scillage
Forum Legend

KK

I will edit this post when i confirm willing people to join. So far:

Evilwolfie
Agent47
Spykipolez
Zauborin
?Drgreenthumb?
Elisabeth
Powerfull
Burning_legion
nick_nolte

08-05-2007 08:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
sypkilopez

Cap of Adrenaline (+2)
UNEQUIP
Elvish Shirt (+5)
UNEQUIP
Tie of Authority
UNEQUIP
Signet of Authority
UNEQUIP
Ring of Accuracy (+5)
UNEQUIP
Elvish Shorts (+5)
UNEQUIP
Sword of Suicide (+4)
UNEQUIP
Knuckle-duster of Suicide (+5)
UNEQUIP

DAMAGE
46 - 83 Sword of Suicide (+4)
42 - 77 Knuckle-duster of Suicide (+5)
DEFENCE 20
STRENGTH 35
AGILITY 108
TOUGHNESS 20
APPEARANCE 28
CHARISMA 30
REPUTATION 22
PERCEPTION 19
INTELLIGENCE 28
KNOWLEDGE 20

i want join;

08-05-2007 08:54 sypkilopez is offline Search for Posts by sypkilopez Add sypkilopez to your Buddy List
Burning_Legion

Registration Date: 08-03-2007

Im in!
RACE BEASTMASTER
ARCANA BEAST LORE
HIT POINTS 420 / 420
BLOOD POINTS 170 / 170
Male SON`S NAME: lister
EXPERIENCE 29 881 / 30 913
LEVEL 36

DAMAGE 67 - 67 Sniper rifle (+2)

DEFENCE 45
STRENGTH 26
AGILITY 37
TOUGHNESS 29
APPEARANCE 33
CHARISMA 21
REPUTATION 47
PERCEPTION 53
INTELLIGENCE 33
KNOWLEDGE 35

08-05-2007 11:08 Burning_Legion is offline Search for Posts by Burning_Legion Add Burning_Legion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Burning_Legion
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

On my return to game play, providing nothin else is going on i willbe happy t join, i am on vacation so can see my equippment right now sorry.

But i use an ak +1, and can do about 250-300 damage per round...ish, lol
08-05-2007 14:32 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Still looking for players for this war. We need 2 clans that can use clan armoury so we will be ready when at least 30 players with level 30+ apply for it.
08-07-2007 14:23 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

28 because both of the leaders can use the clan armoury (ie. over lvl 30)

08-07-2007 15:09 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

up
Please confirm your entry again.
08-25-2007 09:02 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

I'm in

08-25-2007 09:03 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Zauborin
Triple Ace

in

thx ;*
08-25-2007 09:49 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007
Race in game: Absorber

im in

CLICK.
08-25-2007 11:06 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

i'm in

08-25-2007 20:05 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Vlade

Registration Date: 08-16-2007

I'm in! Smile
08-30-2007 17:07 Vlade is offline Search for Posts by Vlade Add Vlade to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Let's start to play that game Smile
In
09-04-2007 20:16 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

We still need more player for this war.
If we will be able to make 2 clans with clan armoury then we can start it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 09-04-2007 21:10.

09-04-2007 21:08 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Count me in too

09-04-2007 21:58 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » War

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH