Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Empty squares » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Empty squares 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008
Race in game: Cultist

Empty squares Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as you may or may not know, i like bagels, they are really good. cinnamon and raison bagels lightly toasted with butter in the middle. NOM NOM NOM.

anyway to the suggestion, when sieging an empty square, you should have to fight for it, no it is not inhabbited by another player, but by bandits and such like, the higher the zone the larger the thingy-ma-liggy you have to kill, i also think there should be some xp gains in there aswell, but only for moving up a zone to prevent people in zone 5 square hopping Big Grin

you like?

alo toaste bagels with phili are really good, for those of you not in the know phili is cream cheese, try it some time

oh and any sugggestions to ganme thingy would be cool

04-13-2009 13:29 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think this was brought up before, but it didnt have a thread of its own!

I think its a great idea!! Thumbs up from me Smile

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-13-2009 13:51 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why would you want to siege for an empty square?

04-13-2009 23:52 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Why would you want to siege for an empty square?

some ppl like to build up squares arty Wink

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-14-2009 00:31 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Ok thats a given, but its already a hard enough task, why would you want to make it harder?

04-14-2009 00:36 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Boot Camp

artoir, i think it referrs to previously inhabited squares such as z3 squares in the new necropolis realm, where there are no built squares.

so we would have to fight to get it, not just click click click sorted.

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-14-2009 00:48 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Hephaestus

images/avatars/avatar-415.gif

Registration Date: 10-23-2008

Thread Starter Thread Started by Hephaestus

it refers to both servers Smile

and why not?
there are plent of Z4 squares free, and if any Z3 players disappear, pwn their squares Big Grin

04-14-2009 20:36 Hephaestus is offline Search for Posts by Hephaestus Add Hephaestus to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Hephaestus
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Empty squares

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH