Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Upcoming patch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Upcoming patch
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Upcoming patch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since administration promised that there will be wipe of all tattoos there is good option to gain fast experience.
Make in your tattoo last one that gives experience. Usually it is not worthy to do it but if there will be wipe you will gain faster experience and regain used points and stones into that tattoo.

If I find something more then I will post it here.
08-14-2007 08:22 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

but if u dont get back PoP and stone that u use on tatoo, what then? Smile

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
08-14-2007 08:50 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Szeszej said that we wil get back our stones and PoP

08-14-2007 10:07 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by SushiMakerWe are considering reseting tatoos to "zero" level and returning spent stones/exp so anyone could decide on their setup once again after they have ben redesigned.

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 08-14-2007 11:05.

08-14-2007 11:05 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Well... They are considering the whole idea of reseting tatoos. If this will happen than we will definitely get our stone back Smile .

Elisabeth, this is a good idea but I think that doing this will make us weaker Tongue . You're right that we will get more exp but we will also kill less vampires..

08-14-2007 11:31 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth

Why?
4.5k PoP isn't as much as you think and you will get them back after this patch.
08-14-2007 12:12 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

As you have told me before Liz, with a 5% bonus to exp costing 4500 pop, it would take 100,000 exp to get your mney's worth back.
08-14-2007 13:57 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Yes but there will tattoo wipe so you will get that tattoo PoP and stones back.
08-14-2007 17:03 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

It will still cost you pop and take 100 points worth of exp to make what you spent back. And the people who do this will be weaker because they will not have those points in things that are useful like, critical hit etc.
08-14-2007 18:22 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Exacly Smile . If I will put my returned PoP and stones into tatoo with experience then I won't get critical hit boost...

I will be like child with candy ^^.

08-14-2007 18:58 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

lol, if admins say taht they give back stone and PoP from tatoo after patch, what eli say is good ... but this is risk, they can say that they will not reset tatoo... and something about tatoo he is very good Smile after path if they reset tatoo i change my way and on 100% take it on lvl 3 like each other ... cuz ms for tatoo lvl4 now is little to much Smile 4,5k pop is nothing ... it depends on luck Smile i can earn taht meny in 1 day ... but if u have tatoo u will use later u can do it even now ... but this tatoo is for person that play lot of time and earn many exp ... then u will get your pop very fast Smile

thx ;*
08-14-2007 19:08 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

They will remove some bonuses from tattoos so there will be wipe. This is not BETA server so they can't make such huge patch without wipe of tattoo.
Suicide weapons will useless in few months after this patch so you can't expect that berserkers and other that depend on suicide weapons should fight with bare hands.
08-14-2007 19:59 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

ehhh, ok if u know better do what u want Wink but dont cry later Wink

thx ;*
08-14-2007 20:05 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

It is NOT worth putting loads of points into +exp% to any one who cares to pay attention.

We do not yet know what changes they will make to the game, as they have not confermed anything yet. if they do it will be blancing, not unlancing, anyone can see that suicide weapons are far too powerful at the moment, but i shouldn't think they will make them too bad seeing as a large part of the people of thegame use these weapons.

Think about things rationally.

Bisides the game is not build around how you, Liz, want things to be... they want tomake the game so everyone has a chance to be powerful not just beatmasters with biserker and 1 handed suicide weapons at good level.
08-14-2007 21:01 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

suic is not good as every one think it is easy to kill person with it Wink and person who can kill me know what about i talk Wink

thx ;*
08-14-2007 21:13 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Suicide weapons aren't as great as you think. More powerful are guns and they will be even more powerful in future.
Let's say that they will wipe all tattoo so if you make experience tattoo you will have ~3% more exp.
08-14-2007 21:25 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

omg u are so stupid ... why u think that they change exp tatoo? ... even now no one use it ... they talking about something else ... when patch come u will see Smile

EoT...

thx ;*
08-14-2007 21:29 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

I amnot sure, but i think the only guy who can kill you Zuborin is caprio, not sure though... he uses suicide.

Suicide is overpowered because not only do the give good agility the give damage bonus so you can hurt thing you would normally be able to with a skill wepon for example that has more agility bonus.

edit: i dont see how guns will be so powerful... well obviously i have aplan for my guns, but im not really sure... please explain.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Death12: 08-14-2007 21:46.

08-14-2007 21:45 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

caprio? dont joke ... he can kill me cuz i wear in defense item on gun guys ... like blodsugare or zeruel (and maybe some other) ... if i wear item on agi they can easy kill me Smile

thx ;*
08-14-2007 21:50 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

caprio is no shooter... wellnot anymore at any rate.

Well from what i have seen: http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=2210cd03ee

and if he cant kill you yet, then soon i think he will be able to.

Maybe CHEARZ... i would say Liz, but i dont think she has enough agility... not sure.

you going to tell me? lol im interested nowSmile
08-14-2007 21:56 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

i dont say he use gun ...

when im offline i wear item with bonus to hp (+x% hp, +charisma) and with dmg bonus ... to kill person with gun like ak 47 or fn-fal they got lot of defence ... so i need huge dmg (90 - 125 and 90 - 13Cool then i can kill them ... i i wear agi item i can have like ~170 ... so caprio that have like ~165 can't kill me... but then i hit shooter for 5 dmg? so i cant kill them ... better for me is lose once and win twice Wink u understand now?

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 08-14-2007 22:05.

08-14-2007 22:05 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Ok yeah, now i understand... So who were you refering to when you said:

quote:
suic is not good as every one think it is easy to kill person with it and person who can kill me know what about i talk

and whould you say scuicide is not that good if you use them? lol
08-14-2007 22:12 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

why i use it? cus for me most important is fun ... 1h weapon make for me some climat in this boring game ... i dont like guns ... they suck everywhere ... even in rl life i prefer hand-to-hand fully contact close combat fight

guns are also more universal ... u dont have a lot of optional eq to them... but u just must now what to put on yourself Smile

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 08-14-2007 22:21.

08-14-2007 22:21 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

It is true i do admit that there is much morediversity in merging one handed weapons than guns... but there are too many melee users on this server thats why i use guns. but there aremore people useing them now... oh well to late to change now. lol

In real life i agree with you, guns are for cowards, but in this game all is, supposedly, balanced, lol.

though guns are not as interesting as Melee weapons, i do have spending thoughsands of blood stones worth changing my equippment offen, lol. I get a set-up,then think of a better one, lol.

Why do you play this game if ou find it boring, i find it boring when i a JUST questing attacking etc. but when you have goals and plans to think about it adds so much more tot he game, human interaction Big Grin

Mus be boring being no1.. :/
08-14-2007 22:32 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Upcoming patch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH