Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Again legendary 1h guns hit bonus » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Again legendary 1h guns hit bonus 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

Again legendary 1h guns hit bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=ccc10afd6c

Now please someone explain me this ...

(151x0,35)+151=52,85 + 151 = 203,85

this is max what diablo should hit ... anyway he is hitting me ...

of course you all 1h guns will say that you need this to hit mobs etc ... and of course its true - diablo as the only one got a badge for basilk and cyborg ... however:

# diablo attacks with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), Scyanide takes 167 damage.
# Scyanide attacks with Legendary Good Sniper rifle (+5), diablo takes 167 damage.

and i have 4 attacks and he has 16 !!!

on my question in PM diablo replayed me:
"You can do me a favour, instead of crying how much overpowered 1h guns are you
could start saying how underpowered 2h guns are. Thanks"

so i would like to have some opinions if its possible do decrease hit in 1h guns ... because its definitely overpowered or change something in 2h guns ... ? i dont know ... i would like to ask dodge bonus ... or maybe some others opinion ?
04-18-2009 11:10 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didn't you get it?This is the whole message
quote:
Addressee: Scyanide Message title: Re: explain me this :-/ Send date: 2009-04-18 11:03:10 What is your point? If you can't beat me then get better, I don't care how, just get better and kill me. Once you do this I'll do my best to get better and kill you. If you can't think of any way how to get better than it is your problem, not mine. You can do me a favour, instead of crying how much overpowered 1h guns are you could start saying how underpowered 2h guns are. Thanks

Honestly, whats your problem? Stop crying about 1h guns if you don't use them. If you would moarn about 2h guns that would be a different story...

I expect a warning for spam and closing of this nonsense (again).

04-18-2009 11:15 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
gazzer678

Registration Date: 09-25-2007

RE: Again legendary 1h guns hit bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i hant really got a problem with 1h guns, other then req r so low u can concentrate mainly on prec givin massive advantage,
but im a 2h gun user, and i do think something should b changed, its so hard to improve to b able 2hit most people, we should have some kinda advantage like the 1h gun users have,
04-18-2009 11:21 gazzer678 is offline Search for Posts by gazzer678 Add gazzer678 to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scyanide
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you are always closing before anyone can say something ... its an issue because we have never found solution for this situation ...

stop running away from problem and face it ...

again - what for i should spent tones of stones if i can win against 1h guns because you have this bonus too high !

edit:
and i found way to get better - i increased mine perception so high that you shouldn't be able to hit me ... and what you said ? 10 points its not big difference ... however i have increased mine perception about 10more you CAN hit !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scyanide: 04-18-2009 11:25.

04-18-2009 11:23 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Oh come on. Not again. Is it so hard to understand that perception 203 will be able to hit perception 213? The difference is irrelevant.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-18-2009 11:28 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

no Mortis ... on this stage 200perc and more is very hard to find any point to increase perception ... and this 10 points means a lot at this stage !
04-18-2009 11:32 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
diablo

You are fighting AGAINST 1h guns and not FOR 2h guns. Thats your main problem.

I'm not running away from any problems, but you're making you problems mine...
If you want better 2h guns then suggest something, some kind of balanced improvement.

EDIT:
quote:
Originally posted by Scyanide
... and this 10 points means a lot at this stage !

Looks like you don't understand the game system...

04-18-2009 11:32 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

ok ... so i gave mine suggestion ... i want dodge bonus for legendary rifles ... that is mine proposition ! 35% dodge !
04-18-2009 11:37 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
some kind of balanced improvement.

You're hopeless...

04-18-2009 11:39 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

why i am hopeless ? i think its fair ... with dodge 35% i will dodge your shots, and you still will be able to hit mobs ...

from mine point of view its fair ...
04-18-2009 11:41 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
diablo

You are hopeless and you seem to have ne idea about any kind of balance.

Is no mod online to close this? Or better, explain why 35% dodge is unbalanced, I'm running out of patience.

04-18-2009 11:46 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Gder

Registration Date: 01-25-2009

Try to remember that 2h guns are the best option for most expo. You want to make 2h guns good weapon for everything. If 2h guns would get such a bonus then it would be not fair and not balanced.
04-18-2009 11:47 Gder is offline Search for Posts by Gder Add Gder to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

if 2h guns will have bonus to dodge then 1h guns with they overpowered hit bonus wont hit so often when they shouldn't ... maybe i make it too generous 35% ... lets do it 20%
04-18-2009 11:51 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
diablo

Did you consider the effect it would have against any other weapon types? We have melee here as well, plus 20% dodge will make snipers unbeatable. Literally.

04-18-2009 11:58 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
if 2h guns will have bonus to dodge then 1h guns with they overpowered hit bonus wont hit so often when they shouldn't ... maybe i make it too generous 35% ... lets do it 20%

Ehm, same complains again.. I still don't understand why you think 1h guns should not hit 2h guns.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-18-2009 12:04 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

i am not saying they should not hit ...

i think its not fair ( balanced ) what we got now ...

213 perc vs 151 perc and i am losing ...

again - what for i should increase my perc if i am still losing ? even if i have more then he can hit with this HUGE hit bonus :-)
04-18-2009 12:09 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'd like to point out here that you're trying to beat an opponent 7 levels higher than you and I think this DOES make a difference here.

10 perception difference at this stage of the game is more or less irrelevant when trying to hit someone.

04-18-2009 12:13 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

realistically dodge isnt the answer... maybe an increase to critical damage on a sniper, instead of 200% maybe 300% or 350%

afterall Criticals hits on snipers should be alot higher - opinions peeps?
04-18-2009 12:14 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

quote:

Think about other classes (melee, range) who will then want an improvement on their legendary eventually rendering your rants pointless.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 04-18-2009 12:26.

04-18-2009 12:25 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

quote:
I'd like to point out here that you're trying to beat an opponent 7 levels higher than you and I think this DOES make a difference here.

10 perception difference at this stage of the game is more or less irrelevant when trying to hit someone.

what lvl it is is should make any difference. 1h guns bonus is too high ... as i said before what is the point of upgrade of equipment if i can be hit anyway ?

quote:
Originally posted by Bezzetta
realistically dodge isnt the answer... maybe an increase to critical damage on a sniper, instead of 200% maybe 300% or 350%

afterall Criticals hits on snipers should be alot higher - opinions peeps?

it is one way ... because currently diablo and i got the same dmg, as i showed in first post ... however he has much more shots ... and with perc difference of 60 ( in nndungu case is more, because of +90 hit bonus from tattoo ) that will make no difference ...

currently we have no chance to fight against them, thats why before legendary weapons shows up they made a choice - lower perc, more attacks, we chose more perc less attacks ( in total dmg was similar ) currently they have the same dmg as we got, more attacks, and they are hitting much max perc what is possible to get currently on server ...
04-18-2009 12:28 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
diablo

quote:
... because currently diablo and i got the same dmg, as i showed in first post ...
Big Grin you wish! Big Grin

04-18-2009 12:32 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

RE: Again legendary 1h guns hit bonus Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

# diablo attacks with Legendary Good Scorpio (+5), Scyanide takes 167 damage.
# Scyanide attacks with Legendary Good Sniper rifle (+5), diablo takes 167 damage.

i cant see much difference ... and i forgot to add that per shot

edit: and what is more - compare dmg done per round :-)

# - RESULTS -
#
Scyanide
diablo
541 / 3144
2069 / 3103

and you are right ... your dmg is MUCH higher ...

edit2:
thats why i was working on my perc - so you couldnt hit ... anyways - you still can because of this hit bonus ...so i would like to add dodge to legendary rifles.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Scyanide: 04-18-2009 12:36.

04-18-2009 12:33 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Ok but in case of chance of hit it should be an isue szeszej.

Ok i got 70 lvl with 202 agility so what you are saying is i should kill ppl with for example 210 agility.

Wrong i'm getting owned by them and this is only 8 agility difference so i don't quite understand even with increased chance to hit diablo hit Scy 13 from 16 times.

Just i'm looking this from perspective.

i know that with his 16 attacks he will hit Scy but 13 from 16 attacks it's more than f*** up legendary b******

04-18-2009 12:38 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

Say if I wanted to then attack you I miss 3 / 4 of my shots because dodge and because of legendary ranged -45% critical you do more damage now that messes me up so I should have to start rant for less critical reduction on leg. ranged...

It's not then balanced for others when you try to balance it for yourself.

quote:
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
04-18-2009 12:39 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diablo

Oic, ok, if it is per hit then yes. Actually, your average damage per hit is higher than mine, but it should be.

Yes, there is no point in upgrading your equipment as I'm so overpowered that I don't need to hit Big Grin
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=60dd31dc02

EDIT: Belfegor, Mortis counted my chance to hit Scyanide and it was something like 43 or 47% so I must have been more than lucky.

04-18-2009 12:41 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

how can you compare 109 perc vs 210 and 151 vs 213

what is that proving ?

that i need 250 perception to dodge your shots ...
04-18-2009 12:44 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
diablo

That i don't need to hit you at all.

EDIT:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=4b1d8f1ef2

04-18-2009 12:47 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

whatever ...

Szeszej i would like you to ask those above you if its possible to add dodge to legendary rifles !
04-18-2009 12:49 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
blackjack

Registration Date: 04-18-2009

understnd from both points..
but as a 2 hander why dont we get a bonus to hit...
1 handers get the 20% damage and 25% to hit on both weapons and so many hits... yes we get the crit chance on sniper but only 3 hits
dnt make up to 12 they get..
04-18-2009 12:53 blackjack is offline Search for Posts by blackjack Add blackjack to your Buddy List
blackjack

understnd from both points..
but as a 2 hander why dont we get a bonus to hit...
1 handers get the 20% damage and 25% to hit on both weapons and so many hits... yes we get the crit chance on sniper but only 3 hits
dnt make up to 12 they get..

srry and the little perc we get
04-18-2009 13:01 blackjack is offline Search for Posts by blackjack Add blackjack to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

quote:
whatever ...

Szeszej i would like you to ask those above you if its possible to add dodge to legendary rifles !

Not dodge, but higher criticals. A high caliber Sniper wont fire as much as small arms, but should produce more damage on a critical hit
04-18-2009 13:01 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

A sniper rifle should do insane damage.. 1 handed guns.. 2 handed melee.. nothing should be able to match the damage it can do!

More damage is what they need.. not dodge

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-18-2009 13:15 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
blackjack

quote:
Originally posted by Bezetta
quote:
whatever ...

Not dodge, but higher criticals. A high caliber Sniper wont fire as much as small arms, but should produce more damage on a critical hit

lol, sniper gives enough crit... maybe not much as people would like..
but i think a chance to hit added to sniper would help more
04-18-2009 13:16 blackjack is offline Search for Posts by blackjack Add blackjack to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

if you were to increase the criticals on 2h guns then they would be very overpowered compared to others. just as an example, if a sniper has 4 attacks, their normal damage being 150. critical damage would be 300. increase the critical hit damage to 3x and that becomes 450. the extra damage per round for a 4 shot sniper (all crits) would be 600. for a 6 shot sniper, 900. then someone would rant about that and so on and so forth.

im closing this thread as its the same comments which were being thrown around before. no warnings this time.

04-18-2009 13:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Again legendary 1h guns hit bonus

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH