Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » chance to hit added to 2H guns? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Should 2 handed guns get a chance to hit bonus?
No change 21 60.00%
Yes 25% 8 22.86%
Yes, 10% 6 17.14%
Total: 35 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page chance to hit added to 2H guns?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blackjack

Registration Date: 04-18-2009

chance to hit added to 2H guns? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at least add some % to hit on 2H guns..

1H guns get the big advance of 25% of each gun...

10%?
25%?

or not at all?

mod add poll please Smile

i think 10% would be nice

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blackjack: 04-18-2009 13:44.

04-18-2009 13:27 blackjack is offline Search for Posts by blackjack Add blackjack to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok i will add a poll. but i would like to point out that this may or may not acheive anything, other than peoples opinions. if this thread turns into a flame, ill close it and start giving warnings sound fair?

04-18-2009 13:29 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10% would be nice.

04-18-2009 13:36 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

no way! 2h guns get additional perc!!! 1h gunners chance to hit was to even this out so no way!

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-18-2009 13:36 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
blackjack

Thread Starter Thread Started by blackjack

cheers, yes that is fair.. hope something will come of this...
hope that noone flames

thanks
04-18-2009 13:37 blackjack is offline Search for Posts by blackjack Add blackjack to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

RinghamEnderol careful please. i know you were stating an opinion but like i said if it turns into a flame ill just close it and warn

04-18-2009 13:47 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-381.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

We don't need a % chance to hit, the sniper itself give xx value to perception
04-18-2009 13:50 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

No change needed. I would go for Bezetta's suggestion and increase critical multiplier.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-18-2009 13:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

one thing one hand guns have 35% not 25% and snipers have hit bonus from tattoo and they don't need another from gun. problem is in 1h guns have too much hit bonus i think change it on 25% will be enough. 160 perceptions its isn't problem for getting and with it can hitting 200.

04-18-2009 14:03 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
blackjack

25%

why add crit? they get good crit as it is... (only a Hunting rifle)

Legendary Good Hunting rifle CLOSE
Two-handed gun
Damage: 27 - 37
Effects: PERCEPTION +10, attacks per round: 4, chance for critical hit +32 %, ignores 40 % of your opponent`s defence, overall weapon damage +20 %

Legendary Good Uzi (+2) CLOSE
One-handed gun
Damage: 14 - 32
Effects: attacks per round: 3, chance to hit increased by 35 %, overall weapon damage +30 %

the 1 handed dont get crirt.. why should it be added

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blackjack: 04-18-2009 14:06.

04-18-2009 14:06 blackjack is offline Search for Posts by blackjack Add blackjack to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by blackjack
25%

Two-handed gun
Effects: PERCEPTION +10, attacks per round: 4, chance for critical hit +32 %, ignores 40 % of your opponent`s defence, overall weapon damage +20 %

One-handed gun
Effects: attacks per round: 3, chance to hit increased by 35 %, overall weapon damage +30 %

not adding to crit chance, but the damage caused by the critical hit
04-18-2009 14:08 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
blackjack

quote:
Originally posted by Bezetta
quote:
25%

Two-handed gun

One-handed gun

not adding to crit chance, but the damage caused by the critical hit

lol the crit caused by you and scy dnt need to be anymore Wink (sniper and tattoo gives enough)
as you can deal alot of damage...
some of use shipers can pull off 180 perc.. so the % to hit be a bonus to us...
04-18-2009 14:13 blackjack is offline Search for Posts by blackjack Add blackjack to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

As seen in scyanides thread, 1h guns can already HIT HIGHER THAN 2H!

so giving extra chance to hit, to someone with over 12 shots per round is insane when they can already hit 2h guns with 4 attacks and win

it was proved that the best legendary sniper had a base hit of 167, and was matched by a leg 1h gun that hit 167 base damage.

any extra advantages would be outrageous and unbalancing

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-18-2009 14:21 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

bj: I think you still don't understand.. we are not talking about critical hit chance, but about critical damage multiplier.

http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?titl...Critical_damage

04-18-2009 14:23 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

no hit bonuses !!

more dmg, more shots ... whatever !!!
04-18-2009 14:42 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
blackjack

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
bj: I think you still don't understand.. we are not talking about critical hit chance, but about critical damage multiplier.

lol, i do understand now... but still chance to hit be more of a bonus to most 2H gunners
04-18-2009 14:42 blackjack is offline Search for Posts by blackjack Add blackjack to your Buddy List
Bezetta
Double Ace

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis

lol, i do understand now... but still chance to hit be more of a bonus to most 2H gunners

not needed tho... when u get to the later stages of the game most snipers will be able to hit anything they want to.

Anyways the sniper gives u a bonus to hit with the perception value it gives
04-18-2009 14:45 Bezetta is offline Search for Posts by Bezetta Add Bezetta to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

quote:

I don't think so. Only thing I was missing as Sniper was damage. I was hitting pretty much everything I wanted. That's why I have changed to Gunman. To increase my damage and also to have some change in this game after 2 years of playing.

04-18-2009 14:45 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

i think its been pretty much proven that no chance to hit bonus is needed on sniper so ill close this thread. if someone disagrees, pm me with a reason and ill gladly re open it

04-18-2009 14:51 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » chance to hit added to 2H guns?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH