Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Level requirement » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Level requirement 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Level 114 = 20+ years of play.

There are few solution:
1)Increase experience rate (x5/10).
2)Adding something that will increase experience for everyone.
3)Change in expedition (removing PoH and 1 expedition daily).
11-17-2007 14:07 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is really rediculous, im not going to play this game for 20 years!!!!

I agree with Liz on this one, we need to make the exp gathered by ALL greater, and MUCH greater! Or you need to SERIOUSLY reduce all requirements for things!

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

11-17-2007 14:14 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Wow - that is a new record, i will add it now

11-17-2007 15:57 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

I will ask differently.

Do administration plan any serious changes?
This game is playable but not when you are closing to level 60. Experience to gain a level is getting bigger and bigger and expedition don't fix this problem. From my calculation to gain level 59 I only need to play 15 days(if every expedition will be successful).
There are 15 expedition sites but I don't gain full experience when I slay 4th expedition monster so I must kill Phoenix till level 60. Zauborin gain more experience from 3rd monster than from 5th.
I heard that your company made new game and are busy with it now.
Will there be any serious changes in BloodWars or do you think that spending few months to gain level is alright?
11-17-2007 22:33 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

I certainly think so.
11-17-2007 23:01 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Whan I saw Good Heavy Crossbow of Vengeance(+2) I thought that no one will reach this lvl. My second thought was that it's "only" on good (+2)...what about perfect? It will need lvl 200+? It will not take 40 years... My son/doughter will have problems to reach this lvl.

I'm asking the same question to admins like Elisabeth... What are You going to do in this situation?

11-17-2007 23:01 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

I think the admins want to give their great-great-great-grandchildren money from bloodwars as a gift Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-17-2007 23:06 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Elisabeth
Lord

It is impossible to reach level 114 in 40-50 years.

I will explain it on Zauborin.
Join date 2007-03-01
Today 2007-11-18
263 days and he gained in this time 277 points. So Zauborin gain 1.05 point daily.
To reach level 114 you need 47574 points it is only 45308.5 days and if I need to show it in years then it is small number of 124 years and 2 months.

Most MMORPG offer more fun when you reach max level this show that administration don't have any idea what to do if someone gain this level.
124 years is plenty of time to think about it(and 114 level probably isn't max in this game).
11-18-2007 09:12 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Please wait till patch 1.1 is released, it's going to highlt improve the condition of high lvl players and do loads of adjustements but no ETA is available yet.

However, patch 1.0 will be realsed this week with some minor adjustements.

11-18-2007 21:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I told long time ago that there is huge bug with gaining level so don't tell me that you don't know date of release of patch that should fix this problem.
11-18-2007 22:11 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

if he doesnt know, he doesnt know, he cant tell you what he dont know

11-18-2007 22:18 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
L12
Triple Ace

Can you give us any idea of the changes that will be made? Smile

Thanks for replying btw

11-18-2007 22:27 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Shhhh, it's a secret Wink

11-18-2007 22:47 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

hmm, a hint: there could be a new expedition map and a new layout overall.....

11-19-2007 15:42 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Expedition is only for elite players so it is not a good idea to adding something into it.

To reach level 114 you need only ~120 years and that is way to much.
So there are only few options:
1) Rebalancing required points for level.
2) Increasing experience rate x15 (lower don't make sense).
3) Adding so called "tournament" that could give daily 1k-10k experience.
11-19-2007 16:28 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Rebalancing level would not work at all, would need to be on a new server.

However, some change is needed... if you are going to have such high maximum levels then more exp is needed, no one is going to play for more than 5 years AT MOST! (on one server).

Tornimemnt could be good, but in other games i have played it normally sucks, powerful players dominate it and just progress faster than the lower ranks.

11-19-2007 18:38 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by L12

However, some change is needed... if you are going to have such high maximum levels then more exp is needed, no one is going to play for more than 5 years AT MOST! (on one server).

Tornimemnt could be good, but in other games i have played it normally sucks, powerful players dominate it and just progress faster than the lower ranks.

Here we have problem.
Administration implanted expedition and instead of making it clan event it became event for strongest player.
If administration want to make something in this case then better talk with user of game because we have more knowledge about this problem than administration.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 11-20-2007 12:20.

11-20-2007 12:20 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
quote:
Originally posted by L12

Here we have problem.
Administration implanted expedition and instead of making it clan event it became event for strongest player.
If administration want to make something in this case then better talk with user of game because we have more knowledge about this problem than administration.

WE do have a problem indeed, i have surgested low level expeditions so people can start getting more exp earlyer on, to balance it out. Because it is an event for the strongest players really... though it is quite balanced, for example when people get access to Golems it will take many people with snipers to slay one, and because of there health, it really is a clan building activity, so that is good.

I also agree that the Admins should talk ideas through with players, if not all then some 'trusted' ones AT LEAST! For this game to become more fun for all, everyone need more challenge, and that means more players. For that to happen low levels have to stand a chance of catching the top 50 with out it taking years.

11-20-2007 17:36 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I'm not 100% sure but I think that someone increased slightly experience rate.
11-20-2007 20:31 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

It doesnt actually take that long, I started playing properly about 1 month ago, and i've reached the top 150 so far, and still going up through ranks, and I know others who do the same.

It just takes dedication

11-20-2007 20:46 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Elisabeth
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
It is impossible to reach level 114 in 40-50 years.

I will explain it on Zauborin.
Join date 2007-03-01
Today 2007-11-18
263 days and he gained in this time 277 points. So Zauborin gain 1.05 point daily.
To reach level 114 you need 47574 points it is only 45308.5 days and if I need to show it in years then it is small number of 124 years and 2 months.

Most MMORPG offer more fun when you reach max level this show that administration don't have any idea what to do if someone gain this level.
124 years is plenty of time to think about it(and 114 level probably isn't max in this game).

You missed this post.

This game is buged at higher levels and that is true problem.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 11-20-2007 22:12.

11-20-2007 22:10 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

quote:
This game is buged at higher levels and that is true problem.

I don't think that calling the most boring part of the game by bugged is true.

Bug is an error that prevents program from behaving as it should.

11-20-2007 22:29 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Coles
Bug is an error that prevents program from behaving as it should.

Thats right, its not bugged its just less interesting than the first 30 levels.

11-21-2007 07:53 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Elisabeth
Lord

It is bug. I'm not sure about you but I plan to live about 40 years more and with this short life time I can't gain level 100.
11-21-2007 08:50 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

because you dont want to play for the rest of your life doesnt make the game bugged, for all you know there is no limit on level, but that just means that the game can physically go on forever, it doesnt mean theres a PROBLEM with the game.

psh

11-21-2007 16:38 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Elisabeth
Lord

There is problem because you can't equip higher updated items with prefix+suffix until you pass your account to your grandchildren.
11-21-2007 17:44 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007
Clan: BoS

Maybe that's the intention of the game creators Big Grin would make a constant cashflow for the next years Big Grin

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
11-21-2007 17:49 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

...Not quite my point ¬¬

11-21-2007 17:50 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Level requirement

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH