Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Level requirement » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Level requirement 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Level requirement Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some items have huge level requirement and it grow very fast. What is maximum level in this game?

Flexible Corset of Speed
+3 LEVEL: 46
+4 LEVEL: 55
+5 LEVEL: 68
+6 LEVEL: 83

Horned Balaclava of Adrenaline
+4 LEVEL: 48
+5 LEVEL: 57
+6 LEVEL: 72
+7 LEVEL: 77

Biting Mace of Suicide
+5 LEVEL: 51
+6 LEVEL: 64
+7 LEVEL: 69

Cardinal`s Bracelet of Genius
+3 LEVEL: 45
+4 LEVEL: 53
+5 LEVEL: 63
+6 LEVEL: 76

I have more items with huge level requirement. At +18 those item would have 200 level requirement but I don't think that any1 would play this game for so long.
Level 60+ ~ 250 pts level 70 ~ 1k pts.
08-19-2007 11:09 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree all 'good' weapons with suffex are prefix... also the strength requirements are rediculous.

With the 2 combined i will never get it past +5 and even that is unlikely...

I hate to think about the requirments for some of the other items i'd like...
08-19-2007 12:35 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Thread Starter Thread Started by Elisabeth
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can always equip some items to meet other requirement but you can't do it for level requirement.
08-19-2007 12:46 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

The easiness suffix in jewelry is the only way right now... But still in the upcoming patch the requirements of the Suicide suffix will increase so it will be impossible to wear a good weapon of Suicide... I wonder why is it possible to make items better than the Good quality if the requirements are so high.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

08-19-2007 12:52 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Death12
Triple Ace

Yeah i COULD use a neckless of strength, but i am a shooter, i dont want to have to use a 'slot' of jewelry so i can upgrade my mask a bit more. i have things that help shooters in my slots, and loosing them would weaken me more than it would gain.

When i get a daimond set i would love a Diamond chain of strength... put what are the requirments for that going to be like? HIGH, mainly kevel and appreance though...
08-19-2007 12:53 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

In upcoming patch there will be loads of stones but what is the point in that when you can't upgrade item?
There should be some level/stat limit for +0/5 max 59 for good +0/5 max 79 for rest maximum level/stat.
08-19-2007 13:45 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

1. I like the high requirements. At least the strong players cannot be much stronger than the weak players. Reducing the requirements shall make the gap bigger. While in the second zone, we shall all have to develop Reputation and Charisma, no need to lower the requirements. I'm seriously afraid that the desire of power some players express is, in reality, craving for making the game end in a year. Still, though it supposedly ends one night, the game has been planned for many years, and that's fine with me. If one could wear Good Tiger's Helmet of Adrenaline now, what should one crave for in 2009 AD? Let the designers keep the requirements high.

2. Why 59 and 79? Any reason for these in particular?

3. At (+3) sth like LVL 47, STR 15, APP 49, CHA 17(?), MAN 12. But these are just my calculations.
08-19-2007 20:46 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

1)Let's say that tattoos will be wiped but requirement of minimum requirement tattoos don't change. So you can make higher black knight tattoo at level 60+. hy? Because it will need huge defence and item that gives huge defence require huge level add to it prefix and surfix and it will be insane level.

2)Items to raise level of building also require high level if you want to upgrade it higher.

3)Why administration want to boost stone acquire if you can't upgrade anything?
08-19-2007 21:10 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

1)That's the tattoo which needs the requirements modification most. I cannot imagine them not being reduced.

2) Let me show you something:

Task: Zone II: Reach 50 points of Charisma.
Task: Zone II: Reach 55 points of Reputation.

With these statistiques, you shall be able to upgrade the buildings greately.

3) As players are whining for more? Don't know, we'll see.
08-20-2007 21:38 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

And that is why there should be limit in level depending on normal/good quality of item.
08-20-2007 23:04 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Im sorry this is a bit of a necro-post, but im getting fustrated about it again...

The Level requirements are REALLY inbalanced. especially when you have a prefix and a suffex. Its just rediculous.

Good Titanium amulet of Aurthority requires level 80!

As far as i know NO ONE in ANY SERVER has ever got to level 80, i have no idea how many points it is, but it much be LOADS!

This is rediculous, it just means players either have items with only a prefix OR suffex on an OK level (requirments are still high) or have items (especially set items) on +3 because next level is 55, then 68 then 80.

This just spoils the game, perfect items should have level 80 requirments not Good items.
09-09-2007 16:00 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Good Flexible Corset of Speed CLOSE
Requirements: LEVEL: 83

Good Horned Balaclava of Adrenaline CLOSE
Requirements: LEVEL: 72

Good Demonic Two-handed sword of Betrayal CLOSE
Requirements: LEVEL: 72

I agree with you it is insane that some items have such huge level requirement.
09-09-2007 16:22 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

:o

i have never seen a level requirment over 80 before.. why would you have a level requirement for something on 'good' that you have to be more powerful than the lord of darkness to use :S

It is just un-real.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Death12: 09-09-2007 17:36.

09-09-2007 17:35 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

level 83 .... 2478564 experience (2478 points). I guess we'll have to wait about 5 years until someone will wear a good item. On polish R1 the best player have over 500 points but it's over a year since the server has started...

09-10-2007 08:49 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Elisabeth
Lord

Level 80+ is way to high for items at +6 even if they have good prefix/surfix. 10/11/12+ items could have those requirement but not items at level good only.
Now what will I gain at higher level of flexible corset of speed:

Flexible Corset of Speed (+3) CLOSE
Armour (Only for females)
Defence: 4
Effects: REPUTATION +4, APPEARANCE +7, AGILITY +9, chance for critical hit +8 %, defence -4, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -46 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 46, STRENGTH: 16, APPEARANCE: 16, CHARISMA: 12
Selling price: 80 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 121, Mana 462

Flexible Corset of Speed (+4) CLOSE
Defence: 7
Effects: REPUTATION +5, APPEARANCE +9, AGILITY +10, chance for critical hit +10 %, defence -4, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -48 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 55, STRENGTH: 20, APPEARANCE: 18, CHARISMA: 13
Selling price: 92 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 161, Mana 612

Reputation+1 Appearance+2 Agility+1 Critica+2% Level+9

Flexible Corset of Speed (+5) CLOSE
Defence: 6
Effects: REPUTATION +5, APPEARANCE +10, AGILITY +11, chance for critical hit +12 %, defence -5, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -50 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 68, STRENGTH: 26, APPEARANCE: 20, CHARISMA: 14
Selling price: 105 200 Lgo
Value: Nanites 201, Mana 762

Agility+1 Critica+2% defence-1 Level+13

Good Flexible Corset of Speed CLOSE
Defence: 11
Effects: REPUTATION +6, APPEARANCE +11, AGILITY +13, chance for critical hit +14 %, defence -6, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -52 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 83, STRENGTH: 35, APPEARANCE: 25, CHARISMA: 18
Selling price: 124 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 361, Mana 1362

Reputation+1 Appearance+1 Agility+2 Critical+2 defence-1 Level+15

I don't understand why it gets +13 levels at +5 and +15 at +6. This item don't get any serious power at those level. If at+5/6 this item got 2nd additional attack then it would be fine but it don't get any serious bonus so level requirement should be lowered.
09-10-2007 17:11 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

This is translated from polish forum

Good Shirt of Speed (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defense: 23
Effects: additional 2 attacks with every weapon, chance for critical hit with guns -62 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 67, STRENGTH: 65, AGILITY: 31
Selling price: 156 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 564, Mana 1719

It doesn't get any additional attacks on lower levels that this...

09-10-2007 17:46 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Elisabeth
Lord

^^ funny so I will be able to use it at level 99
09-10-2007 18:05 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

hehehe, that is absolutely useless... lol

Admin please reply, if you are not going to change which i think you should, then please tell us why?
09-10-2007 21:03 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

This game was created for few years, not for few months. It's not fun to get best items and wear them on low lvl.

Look on the bright side of this items. You have some kind of motivation to reach them.

And look at that: as more You have points the more You get.

09-10-2007 21:14 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

it is roughly 1,700,000 exp to level 80.

I agree this game should not be rushed, but if we get to level 80 and we can ware these items on good, then how will we ever get them to perfect? I appreciate that it should not be easy with such good items, however one must take into account that good items should be avalible around a third through the servers 'life' not at the end, or near enough.
09-10-2007 21:41 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

maybe they shouldn't lower level requirements but exp to each level

09-10-2007 22:00 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Death12
Triple Ace

No this would screw up the entire game, it would make the game quicker to compleate and would make current charcters go crazy, this would not work. It would mean players could most likely already be in zone 2, people would complain etc.

It would also be very difficult to do.

No this would not be practial.
09-10-2007 22:15 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

But we will grow old before we can use any good items...

09-11-2007 02:25 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Elisabeth
Lord

Join date 2007-03-03 22:20:26
Last logged 2007-09-11 09:09:15

I manage to do 154 points in 6 months. To equip flexible corset of speed on +6 I need only 2478 points.
Quick calculation:
(2478/154)*6=only 96 months

96/12=8 years

In most MMORPG you can get max level in 2-3 years in this game it will be something close to 20 years.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 09-11-2007 08:30.

09-11-2007 08:26 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

maybe if you got more exp from quests attacks and expeditions

09-11-2007 20:11 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
Elisabeth
Lord

Yes there should be +400% experience then those huge requirement would be acceptably.
With 400% experience it would be only 2 years instead of 8.
09-11-2007 20:13 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Game time is 3-4 years i think. not 8.

We do not need more exp, we need the level requirments made more reasonable.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-11-2007 20:35 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

8 years to level 80 not 99. To equip flexible corset of speed on good+5 I need only ~20 years.
09-11-2007 21:04 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

I want an Excellent Scythe. Crying

But seriously
1. Coles wrote:
This game was created for few years, not for few months. It's not fun to get best items and wear them on low lvl.

Look on the bright side of this items. You have some kind of motivation to reach them.

I agree, but don't you think people might get discouraged?
I'd go for a 10-20% discount.

2. CrazyB wrote:
maybe they shouldn't lower level requirements but exp to each level

I agree with D12 utterly.

3. Elisa Beth wrote:
8 years to level 80 not 99. To equip flexible corset of speed on good+5 I need only ~20 years.

It might take you 20 years, but I believe Zauborin is going to be much quicker, and it's always the ToP1 to take into consideration. Seriously, though, the beasts are going to yield more and more points of progress, and, judging from the number of phoenixes being slain, Zone I is not that far away.
09-11-2007 22:59 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

quote:
It might take you 20 years, but I believe Zauborin is going to be much quicker, and it's always the ToP1 to take into consideration. Seriously, though, the beasts are going to yield more and more points of progress, and, judging from the number of phoenixes being slain, Zone I is not that far away.

Even if monsters will give more experience it will still take about 4-5 years to reach level 80. If I'm correct on polish server players have 500 points in 1 year of play so to get 2478 points they need to play ~4 years more.
Let's say that 10k points will be required for level 99 so then they need only ~40 years to reach it.

You can have motivation to play but it will perish after 1-2 years of play.
09-12-2007 10:20 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Clan: EoD

on polish have 500 point but they didnt have expediotion for all this time Smile they have its 3month? so now exping there is much more faster but its like eli say still to much time... they should lower lvl req of item

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-12-2007 13:37 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Level 99 requires 11388936 experience... Some people will just die making this level...

09-12-2007 15:10 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Elisabeth
Lord

I will have 60+ years when I get my 99 level.
Level requirement is not balanced same as black knight tattoo now.
Starting from 1k points (don't know what level it is)level requirement should increase by 1 because to gain level you will need to play for ~3+ month.

2nd option is balancing requirement and removing level requirement.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 09-12-2007 15:30.

09-12-2007 15:17 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Removing requirement is not a good idea. Especially when you have very powerful items like Flexible Speed but there is something true in this problem. We can never achieve lvl to were some nice items.

09-12-2007 16:47 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

That is why I told to balance requirement. Instead of making unrealistic level requirement better increase other requirement and remove level requirement.
09-12-2007 16:54 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

The issue will be reviewed by the developers soon but I can't promise anything reagarding this matter.

09-17-2007 17:04 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

Ok, thanks for replying Smile

Lets us know when you have reached a disition Smile

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-17-2007 18:07 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Let's hope that max play that you need to do to equip all good items will be 1-2 years and for perfect 2-3 years instead of 20+.
09-17-2007 20:04 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Finally I collected all Black Knight equip but I can't upgrade my tattoo to higher level.

quote:
Black knight

Required weapon: Two-handed weapon
Tatoo requirements:
LEVEL 1 : helmet defence min 7, armour defence min 11, pants defence min 7
LEVEL 2 : helmet defence min 14, armour defence min 22, pants defence min 14
LEVEL 3 : helmet defence min 21, armour defence min 30, pants defence min 21
LEVEL 4 : helmet defence min 28, armour defence min 46, pants defence min 28
LEVEL 5 : helmet defence min 35, armour defence min 70, pants defence min 35

Pants
Level 4 tattoo
Good+3
Requirements: LEVEL: 55, STRENGTH: 61, AGILITY: 20
Level 5 tattoo
Good+5
Defence: 34
Requirements: LEVEL: 67, STRENGTH: 72, AGILITY: 22
So probably requirements will be around 70.

Helmet
Level 4
Good+4
Requirements: LEVEL: 58, STRENGTH: 57
Level 5
Can't check.

Armor
Level 4
Good+0
Requirements: LEVEL: 76, STRENGTH: 81, AGILITY: 50, TOUGHNESS: 23
Level 5
Can't check.

It is unfair for Black Knight.
All other tattoos can collect equipment for all levels of tattoo around level 50 but BK need to have level around 80 to use fully his tattoo.

Level 80 = 3-4 years of play.
11-03-2007 09:31 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Good Heavy crossbow of Vengeance (+2) CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 97 - 151
Effects: Hit -23, chance for critical hit +46 %, ignores 40 % of opponent`s defence, weapon damage +42, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 114, STRENGTH: 94, AGILITY: 96, PERCEPTION: 59, INTELLIGENCE: 68, KNOWLEDGE: 73
Selling price: 41 750 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1571, Mana 3540

I almost died just looking at it...

11-17-2007 14:01 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Level requirement

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH