Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Whats the point with. a son? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Whats the point with. a son?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
robino

images/avatars/avatar-433.png

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Whats the point with. a son? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whats the point with the "son" ?
Don't really get it..

Can "my son" do anything ?

Delete this thread if this question already have been answered
(please give the url to that thread to)
04-19-2009 21:45 robino is offline Homepage of robino Search for Posts by robino Add robino to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for robino
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

RE: Whats the point with. a son? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by robino
Whats the point with the "son" ?

To be blunt; nothing.

Adds a bit of narrative to the game nothing more Smile

04-19-2009 21:48 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

From my knowledge, all a son does is appear in your quests every now and then (mostly medium/hard quests)

Just something to tie your own player in with alot of people met in the quests... means you wasted time if you spent ages thinking of a name XD

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-19-2009 21:54 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not useful in any way apart from the story Smile

04-19-2009 21:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
robino

images/avatars/avatar-433.png

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by robino

Wow thanks..
Fast answers!!<3

Well, that sucks.. And I was going *wiiiie* when I got my son :´<

Wel well Big Grin

Lock this thread..

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by robino: 04-19-2009 22:15.

04-19-2009 22:03 robino is offline Homepage of robino Search for Posts by robino Add robino to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for robino
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Closed as requested

04-19-2009 22:23 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Whats the point with. a son?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH