Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Zeruel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Zeruel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Zeruel Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome everyone. I am starting carrier of a mercenary. Here or some stats for you

Siege stats:

Helmet of Power (+5)
UNEQUIP
Field Vest of Cobra (+3)
UNEQUIP
Amulet of Wisdom (+5)
UNEQUIP
Bracelet of Genius (+5)
UNEQUIP
Ring of Wisdom (+5)
UNEQUIP
Shorts of Incas (+5)
UNEQUIP
Fn-Fal (+2)
UNEQUIP

DAMAGE
73 - 83 Fn-Fal (+2)
DEFENCE 149
STRENGTH 37
AGILITY 46
TOUGHNESS 52
APPEARANCE 42
CHARISMA 32
REPUTATION 27
PERCEPTION 38
INTELLIGENCE 41
KNOWLEDGE 63

Expedition stats:

Mask of Precognition (+5)
UNEQUIP
Suit of Speed
UNEQUIP
Tie of Accuracy (+4)
UNEQUIP
Bracelet of Genius (+5)
UNEQUIP
Ring of Wisdom (+5)
UNEQUIP
Short Shorts of Shepherd (+4)
UNEQUIP
Sniper rifle (+5)
UNEQUIP

DAMAGE
80 - 82 Sniper rifle (+5)
DEFENCE 29
STRENGTH 37
AGILITY 46
TOUGHNESS 24
APPEARANCE 41
CHARISMA 33
REPUTATION 31
PERCEPTION 77
INTELLIGENCE 41
KNOWLEDGE 44

If you wish to hire me, write PM in game or on board.
Warning. If a clan will start a siege on my square, I am NEVER going to accept a request from it

08-22-2007 07:31 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Zeruel just a tip.
You should go into lower zone because none of top clans could take you.

What is most perception that you can get with ak/fn-fal?
08-22-2007 09:16 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Luck Smile
In expedition Ak is better than a Sniper, if you can do at least 50 maximum damage Smile
08-22-2007 11:25 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Zeruel

Elisabeth. You can ask one of your players to change clan for a while.
With Fn-fal I can get max 84 perception.

Death12. I can't hit a black dragon for 50 with Ak but I can deal 170 dmg with Sniper.

08-22-2007 13:11 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

if he can:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=70f6228d0e

u can also Smile change little eq Tongue

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
08-22-2007 13:28 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Against balck dragon you will need max damage in throne hall to be around 70, then you can kill black dragon with AK. Otherwise a sniper is better yes. But for white dragon you only need max damage in throne hall to be about 50, then you can do loads of damage.
08-22-2007 15:08 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Zeruel
Elisabeth. You can ask one of your players to change clan for a while.

One can, but should one? If it's a siege, than it is definitely going to be a vital participant, and thus, not a vamp to leave the clan. It could be less harmful if an expedition is concerned. However, you should take into account the fact that no body, dead or alive, likes to be treated like a second-class clan mate. And, again, losing a vamp dwelling in the third zone can hurt. Therefore, I should never procede the way you suggest.
08-22-2007 21:15 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

That is not quite what I had on mind. Sometimes players want to go somewhere but they have to stay in clan because it is attacked. Thanks to me they can go away do their business and not weaken their clan

First happy customer:
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=a3adaec69a

08-25-2007 15:35 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

I am looking for work.

hired
hired
hired
hired
hired
hired
hired
hired

09-13-2007 15:00 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

up, still no requests?

09-15-2007 15:48 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Pug

Registration Date: 09-24-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CoS

Honor Points Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry I know this isn't strictly keeping to what this area is about but i can't find it anywhere else and im a new-ish player where/how do you get honor points? cud really do with some help with that once again sorry but i couldn't find it anywhere else and i have been trying but i am also fed up of trying to look thru the forums for it and thru the tutorial

10-02-2007 13:51 Pug is offline Search for Posts by Pug Add Pug to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: The Source

Not the place for this, but honour points are awarded to players who inflict a certain amount of damage in a victorious siege, where the defeated clan did at least half the damage of the victorious clan. They are only used to start expeditions at the moment and since you have to be Level 20 to start an expedition, I wouldn't worry about it for now Smile

10-02-2007 14:40 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

You should both get warnings for spam but I don't mind. Topic closed.

10-02-2007 19:54 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Mercenaries and Loans » Mercenaries - Underworld » Zeruel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH