Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Invalid premium code. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Invalid premium code.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
xerio

Registration Date: 08-22-2007

Invalid premium code. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 180

Problem description: i send sms "Bloodwars" for number: "7643" (polish member), i take back my premium code, whrite on windows for prem code and
Invalid premium code.
hmm, one more time:
Invalid premium code.
etc etc..

its not first time(second :S)
pls help..
08-22-2007 15:40 xerio is offline Search for Posts by xerio Add xerio to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe You wrongly wrote this code? You could make a mistake on 0 which looks similary to O. Check also small "L" and big "i". They also look similar: I and l.

08-22-2007 15:45 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
xerio

Registration Date: 08-22-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by xerio
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oo

ty..
i have rlyy small brain xD
08-22-2007 15:47 xerio is offline Search for Posts by xerio Add xerio to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Everyone can make a mistake Smile .

08-22-2007 17:00 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
OLLIEBA

Registration Date: 04-05-2007

closed

CLICK.
08-22-2007 18:42 OLLIEBA is offline Homepage of OLLIEBA Search for Posts by OLLIEBA Add OLLIEBA to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of OLLIEBA: ollieba
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Invalid premium code.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH