Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Server move complete » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Server move complete 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Server move complete Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Players,

some technical problems cropped up when we were moving the servers so some services (UK forum for example) could be returned only now.

We are very sorry for any inconveniece caused by this but unfortunately all we could do was to wait for the technicians to finish their work.

As a compansation for all the troubles we are giving all players 5 free days of premium tomorrow (23 April 2009).

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Yours BW Team

04-22-2009 17:05 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It has been a bit of a pain but thank you for your generosity

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-22-2009 17:08 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was guna complain about us not getting back on till 8pm.. i was very angry to see people were on since 4pm that day, and that the polish were given a back door to get online.

But the free premium is well worth it (and the downtime got me the deadly shorts of rouge for 2 SS)

Will the main page be changing any time? Or will we always be logging in through a polish main page?

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-22-2009 17:19 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

It will be changed. I can see it now, if you can't, you have to wait until your dns will refresh (usually about 2-12h).

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

04-22-2009 17:27 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Thanks Wink

Why do people get back into the system at different times? Is there anything we can do to speed it up the next time anything like this happens? =]

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 04-22-2009 18:02.

04-22-2009 18:02 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Oh, so the mod holiday is over Frown
+5 days free? Thanks.

A pity all my quite expensive helmets went for a few BS Frown

04-22-2009 18:05 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
Originally posted by Konrad
It will be changed. I can see it now, if you can't, you have to wait until your dns will refresh (usually about 2-12h).

That's a shame - I like the multi-server log in - it makes it easier to swap between them I think.

Oh well, what will be, will be. Thanks for the premium. Wink

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-22-2009 18:17 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
quote:

That's a shame - I like the multi-server log in - it makes it easier to swap between them I think.

Oh well, what will be, will be. Thanks for the premium. Wink

its still their.. i can get to both!

I had the old bws homepaged, so when i click homepage i get the one with em all... but when i log in and then log out, im left in the uk only drop down

So perhaps there is some way that you can use both aswell

04-22-2009 18:47 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Glad to see the UK board back up. Wouldn't have minded the one server for all logins tbh, cos I use a few servers to made it easier for the day lol.

Fair play on giving the 5 days Prem =) Little gestures like that go a long way.

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
04-22-2009 20:02 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Glad to see it all back up and running Smile thank you

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-22-2009 20:11 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

thanks sj, oh so generous.

However, am i the only one seeing a very smooth marketing plan here? :3

if all players get premium, it might give incentive for more players to buy premium Tongue

hats off to you, marketing directors.

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-22-2009 21:36 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

do u not pay for premium already?
do we not all get free premium when we start anyway?

maybe not so much marketing as u think

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

04-22-2009 21:46 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

quote:
Originally posted by RinghamEnderol
do u not pay for premium already?
do we not all get free premium when we start anyway?

maybe not so much marketing as u think

yes as much marketing as you think
the prem at the beginning is a marketing ploy...

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

04-22-2009 21:54 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

ringham:

'tis basic psychology my friend.

start someone on premium, 24 quests 16 attacks is the 'anchor' to which all future comparisons are made. (also the 'recharge rate' of 1 quest/hour, 1 attack/1h30, which is then doubled for non premium)

halving it naturally persuades people to desire premium, having tried it already and being much better than the alternative ^^

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-22-2009 21:58 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

This is getting offtopic. Don't make the hand of Raxis come down and warn you.
---

I wondered what happened lol. Thanks for the premium

Your imperfection.
04-23-2009 03:14 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

Raxis, discussion of the motives for the free premium this thread is about is entirely on topic far as I can tell Smile

o_t_n, sorry but if they don't make money from the game, they can't continue to run it! I don't think it's a cunning subliminal ploy at all, I think it's a damn fine gift, thanks Sze Smile

But even if it was, what's wrong with that?! They've got to make a living, or we'd lose the game... it was bad enough going without it for a day Tongue There ARE benefits to premium, and they DO make the game better.. that's the point, you don't get something for nothing in this life Tongue

I'm just glad everything's up and running. Thanks again Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 04-23-2009 08:32.

04-23-2009 08:31 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Free premium has been added to all players. Have fun!

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

04-23-2009 09:46 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Free premium has been added to all players. Have fun!

Thank You Pleased

04-23-2009 09:48 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Tony_Wiseman

images/avatars/avatar-200.jpg

Registration Date: 05-26-2008
Clan: [SOD]

xcellent - cheers for that Big Grin
04-23-2009 09:51 Tony_Wiseman is offline Search for Posts by Tony_Wiseman Add Tony_Wiseman to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Tony_Wiseman: vipyr2002 View the MSN Profile for Tony_Wiseman
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

THANK YOUUUUU Big Grin

hehe i will use it willll Wink haha

love B xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-23-2009 09:57 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
tijuana

Registration Date: 03-31-2009

we have good Administrator thank's Smile
04-23-2009 10:04 tijuana is offline Search for Posts by tijuana Add tijuana to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Clan: DB

thx devs/admins

free premmy is always nice lol

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-23-2009 11:14 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
SilverTitch

Registration Date: 02-04-2009

Thanks. I did think some comp was in order, and 5 days is enough to satisfy me. Cheers. ><

04-23-2009 11:28 SilverTitch is offline Search for Posts by SilverTitch Add SilverTitch to your Buddy List
Ral

Registration Date: 12-26-2007
Clan: Sanguin

Thank you. Much appreciated.
04-23-2009 12:06 Ral is offline Search for Posts by Ral Add Ral to your Buddy List
Raserei

Registration Date: 04-20-2009

How nice of you, thank you!!

04-23-2009 13:12 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
dtr
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 12-02-2008

Thank you for the premium.

I'll put it to good use

Big Grin

04-23-2009 16:41 dtr is offline Search for Posts by dtr Add dtr to your Buddy List
cfox9

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Clan: SOT+L.I.G

Thx 4 premium, yay forum and stuff working again

Necropolis
Pround Member of S.O.T
04-23-2009 17:40 cfox9 is offline Search for Posts by cfox9 Add cfox9 to your Buddy List
joshk
Double Ace

Registration Date: 02-15-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: DB

Cheers guys for getting the server back up, and cheers for the premium

If you must Cheat, Cheat Death.
And if you must Drink, Drink in only the moments that take your breath away.
04-23-2009 21:40 joshk is offline Search for Posts by joshk Add joshk to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of joshk: joshk1995@yahoo.co.uk View the MSN Profile for joshk
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Ehm, do we still need the info in the game?

04-27-2009 16:15 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » News and announcements » News » Server move complete

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH