Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Absorber » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Absorber
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
blood-_-demon

images/avatars/avatar-365.gif

Registration Date: 01-01-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: REBORN

Absorber Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im gana have to say absorbers r the best becuase i dont gat 2 play BW much so i lvl up quite slow an being an absorber lowsers level requierments ^ ^

an they look kewl >_<

04-22-2009 18:04 blood-_-demon is offline Search for Posts by blood-_-demon Add blood-_-demon to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for blood-_-demon
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Acutally Blood Demon every race is the best, you just have to uyse them well.

I mean an absorber can't really match a beastmaster at 2H melee, though increased crit is nice....

Your imperfection.
04-23-2009 00:16 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
Acutally Blood Demon every race is the best, you just have to uyse them well.

I mean an absorber can't really match a beastmaster at 2H melee, though increased crit is nice....

lol, bull poopie

Absorbers are the best! By faar!! Reasons being, the easyness and stealing everys advantages. No1 has anything over an absorber, as we just steal it off you and leave u with nothing! Tongue

EDIT: They also have the most luck =]

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 04-23-2009 00:26.

04-23-2009 00:23 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I am an abosrber DD... I have been right from the beginning lol... I remember everyone complaining about them being weaker.

As I have said, each race is the best in it;s own right. beastmaster for melee domination, absrober for versitility, thoughtcatcher tanks and cultist for easy damage

Your imperfection.
04-23-2009 00:26 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-198.jpg

Registration Date: 02-15-2008

thoughtcatcher tanks?? lmao
only thing thoughtcatcher is good for is the +10 luck, acrana is totally useless... unless you like being a sissy and hideing behind high charisma in defence, but absorbers destroy that advantage ;P

absorbers are the best with there acrana and stat lower'ing for equip... everything else depends on who's char it is and what equipment they have Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Knightroad: 04-23-2009 00:36.

04-23-2009 00:35 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Raxis
I am an abosrber DD... I have been right from the beginning lol... I remember everyone complaining about them being weaker.

As I have said, each race is the best in it;s own right. beastmaster for melee domination, absrober for versitility, thoughtcatcher tanks and cultist for easy damage

I was only commenting on 'every race is the best' .... that isnt posable lol (didnt absorbers win the poll a while back?)

@knight - their also the only ones with quest worthy act 2 arcana =]

EDIT!!!!!

In spirit of this thread....

! ! ! ABSORBERS RULE ! ! !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 04-23-2009 00:40.

04-23-2009 00:36 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

Pfft to act 2... roll on act 3 ^^

04-23-2009 00:37 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad

I predict new mobs.. diablo will have all the act 2 ones beat by the end of this sentence Big Grin Big Grin

04-23-2009 00:41 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Knightroad
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
quote:
Originally posted by Knightroad

I predict new mobs.. diablo will have all the act 2 ones beat by the end of this sentence Big Grin Big Grin

lmfao Big Grin Big Grin

04-23-2009 00:43 Knightroad is offline Search for Posts by Knightroad Add Knightroad to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Don't go offtopic or warnings come out.
-----

Thoughcatchers useless? Look at Blodsugare!

THe thing is as I said, every race is best, it just depends on your style of play... for example, an absrober cannot block every point of searing blood that a cultist has... due to both races having + 10% BP the cultist at the same level will always have that instant damage.

Also in expos, the arcana absrobers get isn't as useful... as I said crit is nice, but beastmaster exatra attacks are supreme.

And yes it is possible that every race is the best, becasue it's a question of style, and a question of what you want. I picked absorber at the beginning cos I thought they'd be great, they weren't, now they aint so bad lol.

Your imperfection.
04-23-2009 01:15 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

Just like tattoos, each race has its up and downs and they very much vary throughtout different stages of the game.

BM is perfect to start with; 20% HP and Strength.

Absorber is great when you get to very high levels and easiness really shines.

Etc, etc..

The race discussion has been going on since the game started, and I'll say what I always do;

There is no clear overall better race. It depends entirely on how you want to play the game.

04-23-2009 01:21 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Absorber

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH