Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Funny Stuff :D » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Funny Stuff :D
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Creed Diskenth

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Funny Stuff :D Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have you already heard Tenacious D -The best song in the world ? This is the 2th part Smile I just love this song Big Grin

I'M COMPLEEEEEETE Big Grin HEHE

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-Jm3Zb-HSvo&mode=related&search=

Another video from the same movie

http://youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/...v%3Drlban_4Vedw

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Creed Diskenth: 03-03-2007 19:38.

03-03-2007 19:25 Creed Diskenth is offline Search for Posts by Creed Diskenth Add Creed Diskenth to your Buddy List
Aine_Scathach

images/avatars/avatar-25.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Wink Known To Some Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Two elderly ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke, when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

The lady asked, "What's that?"

"A condom," the other lady responded. "This way my cigarette doesn't get wet."

"Where did you get it?" the other lady asked.

"You can get them at any drugstore."

The next day, the first lady hobbled herself down to the local drugstore and announced to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms. The guy looked at her kind of strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years of age), but politely asks what brand she prefers.

"It doesn't matter as long as it fits a Camel." :twisted:

The pharmacist fainted.

Your neck my knife

In dark Abyss I await you...

HEARTBROKEN Frown
03-03-2007 19:51 Aine_Scathach is offline Search for Posts by Aine_Scathach Add Aine_Scathach to your Buddy List
Trafik

images/avatars/avatar-13.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W-xKUU5sWS4

clip from funny movie

03-03-2007 21:27 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Trafik
http://youtube.com/watch?v=W-xKUU5sWS4

clip from funny movie

this move rullllezzzz

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4QAlt4Sfl7Q

i like this xD

sorry for my english xD
03-03-2007 21:50 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

look at this, but dont get scared

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LnPWK-cJGhY

03-03-2007 22:02 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
jasszczur

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

http://www.quieroverunfantasma.com/eng/
03-03-2007 22:39 jasszczur is offline Search for Posts by jasszczur Add jasszczur to your Buddy List
Artmar

images/avatars/avatar-26.jpg

Damn you jasszczur D:
03-03-2007 23:17 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
jasszczur

you got scared by this? rofl
that is the greatest thing of it's kindSmile
03-03-2007 23:41 jasszczur is offline Search for Posts by jasszczur Add jasszczur to your Buddy List
Creed Diskenth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Creed Diskenth

http://creed.youarelame.com put your enemie's names in this link and send it to them Big Grin

03-03-2007 23:42 Creed Diskenth is offline Search for Posts by Creed Diskenth Add Creed Diskenth to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

quote:
Originally posted by jasszczur

BAN HIM! BAN HIM!!

argh.... the funnest site I ever seen xD [at night, headphones on ears, dark everywher Big Grin ] xD

sorry for my english xD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DrGreenthumb: 03-04-2007 00:09.

03-04-2007 00:01 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Artmar

quote:
you got scared by this? rofl
that is the greatest thing of it's kind

Scared? Not at all, mainly shocked, cose I opened it, pushed play and forgot about it... And when I looked again at my screen it was shakin' so I was scared that my monitor is broken Big Grin
03-04-2007 00:11 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
jasszczur

rofl Big Grin DD
drgreenthumb: when i first played it with headphones on it was a painful experience when this guy screamedTongue
03-04-2007 06:04 jasszczur is offline Search for Posts by jasszczur Add jasszczur to your Buddy List
laaska

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&eurl=
Americans are very brilliant, smart and infallible Big Grin
03-04-2007 15:07 laaska is offline Search for Posts by laaska Add laaska to your Buddy List
MikiOne

images/avatars/avatar-7.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S6M5cdVqu8 Big Grin

Make blow job not war !
>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<
03-05-2007 07:54 MikiOne is offline Search for Posts by MikiOne Add MikiOne to your Buddy List
filthy

Registration Date: 03-05-2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xbfFAYTN-g

what a song XD

Necropolis: Qerr
ID: 34605
03-05-2007 12:50 filthy is offline Search for Posts by filthy Add filthy to your Buddy List
Carloz

images/avatars/avatar-18.gif

Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Konoha

Thar's cool but you have to watch Naruto to fully understand it Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7svw0m-wO0

03-05-2007 17:42 Carloz is offline Search for Posts by Carloz Add Carloz to your Buddy List
Artmar

Terminator III (special version...? Big Grin ) :HERE
Zlad!!! :HERE
03-05-2007 18:47 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
Djeronimo

images/avatars/avatar-23.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by jasszczur

Cool and funny Video, not that scary Wink

03-08-2007 09:12 Djeronimo is offline Homepage of Djeronimo Search for Posts by Djeronimo Add Djeronimo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Djeronimo: dont have!! YIM Account Name of Djeronimo: dont have!!! View the MSN Profile for Djeronimo
Creed Diskenth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Creed Diskenth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqtVUkjow...related&search= Matrix Ping-Pong Big Grin

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HSoVKUVOnfQ second guy rules Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA0JkJtWexE LOL Big Grin

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Creed Diskenth: 03-08-2007 20:07.

03-08-2007 17:45 Creed Diskenth is offline Search for Posts by Creed Diskenth Add Creed Diskenth to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

The funniest thing i have seen today so far (it is actually only 9am) is right here on this forum lol.

You have what agility

That's funny Big Grin

03-09-2007 08:59 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Artmar

Description:

"I am Wampirem
empty my ego and empty my life, because I am only existing God.
Am proud from this, that it feeds on men and honour gives back my animal instincts.
My rational mind exalts and it does not it provide for no beliefs which are in defiance of reason.
The pomdzy recognizes the differences the worlds of truth and imagination.
It recognises for fact, iz survival is the highest right.
Recognises, that Dar Ciemnosci it has to be hidden according to natural right, thanks which I can to create it has magics.
I know that ma foi in RytuaBy is imagination treat magic it is true, and respects and recognises results of my magic.
It confesses that there have not no Heaven and also Hell, and I perceive death as destruction life.
Therefore act the most here and now.
I am Wampirem.
You bow before me."

I wonder if that guy read it, after he did copy/paste to translator..

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Artmar: 03-15-2007 22:19.

03-15-2007 20:37 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
Chrupencjusz

http://www.HERESNAMEOFENEMY.justgotowned.com/

This rulzzz Big Grin

03-18-2007 20:10 Chrupencjusz is offline Search for Posts by Chrupencjusz Add Chrupencjusz to your Buddy List
Trafik

http://starcraft.ytmnd.com/

this song rulez ^^

03-20-2007 20:26 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
Artmar

Wishmaster - misheard...
03-21-2007 20:33 Artmar is offline Search for Posts by Artmar Add Artmar to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Funniest thing i ever saw Big Grin

03-23-2007 01:04 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Trafik

rotfl xD

http://www.nerdtests.com/images/ft/nq.php?val=1597

nerd test Wink

03-23-2007 12:34 Trafik is offline Search for Posts by Trafik Add Trafik to your Buddy List
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

Over the Last 12 Month Inter Office Emails have Taught Me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Over the last 12 months you have taught me ....

My thanks to all those who have sent me emails this past year........

I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about rat shit in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, I now have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown); who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.....

Or from the senior bank clerk in Nigeria who wants me to split $7 million with him for pretending to be a long lost relative of a customer who died intestate.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca-Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy petrol without taking a man along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm filling up.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore and Uzbekistan.

Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my bum.

And thanks to your great advice, I can't even pick up the £5.00 I found dropped in the car park because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhoea will land on your head at 5:00pm this afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbour's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician.

By the way.... A South American scientist after a lengthy study has discovered that people with low IQ who have infrequent sexual activity always read their e-mails with their hand on the mouse. Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-25-2007 15:06 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
PapacyOFEvil

images/avatars/avatar-102.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: COTU

RE: Over the Last 12 Month Inter Office Emails have Taught Me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A guy walks into a bar and quickly says to the bartender, "Give me 5 shots of Jack!"

The bartender looks at him and says, "Damn buddy, are you having a bad day?"

The guy replies, "Yeah, I just found out my brother is gay!"

The bartender, feeling bad for the guy, says, "Damn, that is a bad day. I'll tell you what. The first shot is on me."

The guy thanks him, takes his shots, and leaves. A week later the same guy comes into the same bar and tells the bartender, "Give me 5 shots of Jack!"

The bartender looks at him and says, "Damn buddy, are you having another bad day?"

The guy replies, "Yeah, I just found out my other brother is gay too!"

The bartender says, "Damn, that is a bad day. I'll tell you what. The first shot is on me again."

The guy thanks him, takes his shots, and leaves. The next week the same guy walks into the same bar and says, "Bartender give me 10 shots of Jack!"

The bartender looks at him confused and says, "Damn buddy, doesn't anyone in your family like women?"

"Yeah, my wife!"

This week I am mostly being Ambushed Shocked

10-25-2007 15:27 PapacyOFEvil is offline Search for Posts by PapacyOFEvil Add PapacyOFEvil to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PapacyOFEvil
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Funny Stuff :D

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH