Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » ^-^ Could be close. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page ^-^ Could be close. 4 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.254 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Saga

Registration Date: 04-07-2009

^-^ Could be close. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Bullet-proof Jacket of Orchid

Armour
Defence: -2
Effects: TOUGHNESS +8, all weapons damage +30, defence -10
Requirements: STRENGTH: 41, LEVEL: 47
Selling price: 34 500 Lgo

Bn = P1 : Good vengeful set + Good Tiger Set + 2 good black ring.

Bn = P2 : Good titanium set of levitation :p + good tiger set.

Bn = P3 : Good Bloody set + Good weapons reaction + solar set.

Bn = 120k.

I'll study all threads Smile

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Saga: 04-25-2009 13:54.

04-23-2009 11:40 Saga is offline Search for Posts by Saga Add Saga to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

6. Most important terms:

c) Minimum price (MP) - the price from which the bidding starts.
f) Buy Now (BN) - the price for which the seller is ready to sell the item without any bidding, immidiately.

Try to use it. Thx

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-23-2009 15:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
anakha

Registration Date: 02-21-2009

RE: Good Bullet-proof Jacket of Orchid. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Saga

Armour

Bn = P1 : Good vengeful set + Good Tiger Set + 2 (good) black ring.

Bn = P2 : Titanium set (of levitation :p) + (good) tiger set.

Bn = P3 : Good Bloody set + Good weapons (reaction) + eventualy, solar set.

Bn = 120k.

BN 2 Titanium set + tiger set. i wait for offer in game
04-24-2009 14:54 anakha is offline Search for Posts by anakha Add anakha to your Buddy List
Saga

Thread Starter Thread Started by Saga
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want seriously good titanium set of levitation, and good tiger set.
04-24-2009 15:14 Saga is offline Search for Posts by Saga Add Saga to your Buddy List
anakha

First BN 2

I give that BN2 and after that he has changed BN2
04-24-2009 15:19 anakha is offline Search for Posts by anakha Add anakha to your Buddy List
Saga

RE: Good Bullet-proof Jacket of Orchid. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by anakha
quote:
Originally posted by Saga

Armour

Bn = P1 : Good vengeful set + Good Tiger Set + 2 (good) black ring.

Bn = P2 : Titanium set (of levitation :p) + (good) tiger set.

Bn = P3 : Good Bloody set + Good weapons (reaction) + eventualy, solar set.

Bn = 120k.

BN 2 Titanium set + tiger set. i wait for offer in game

True Smile But i didn't know that :
"in () that means it could be good is but not nessesery" from Anakha by mp.

Anyway, titanium set and tiger set cost around 30k and good bullet proof Jacket of orchid is more expensive so i've edit a new bn in hope there will be no misunderstood in further.

Moderator, i will not be here until tomorrow morning, then write if there is any problem.

Friendly.
04-24-2009 15:38 Saga is offline Search for Posts by Saga Add Saga to your Buddy List
anakha

true but:
I must buy whole titanium set and tiger's set. This set is completli unnesessery to me. This offer be on forum few days, and one one buy.
i still wait.
04-24-2009 15:45 anakha is offline Search for Posts by anakha Add anakha to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

What have you then meant by the brackets?

04-24-2009 15:48 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Saga

Brackets means parenthèses?

That's what i want even if i don't really think that's someone will spend it for this item.

I already ask sorry for this misunderstood to Anahha.

Is it ok?
04-25-2009 09:55 Saga is offline Search for Posts by Saga Add Saga to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Ok, this is the last I will accept such explanation. Next time anything what is written in brackets mean its 'optional'. Also selling it for those two sets could be considered as pushing, so it supports your explanation. Just be more careful next time and if you are not sure about anything feel free to ask me via PM.

04-25-2009 11:54 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
anakha

ok, now plz tell me what to do with items i have bought to exchange to shirt and i dont need them... dont tell me "sell it" becouse for titan i payed twice as much only becouse i wanted toy exchange it here.
why i should be the one who loose becouse of his mistake? it was on forum for a long time and noone care...
one more thing: item was on auction for a while and noone wanted to buy it so it wasnt worth so much. market makes prices. it was not quick-action
04-25-2009 12:25 anakha is offline Search for Posts by anakha Add anakha to your Buddy List
anakha

it's okej we make a aggrement
04-25-2009 13:53 anakha is offline Search for Posts by anakha Add anakha to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R2 Necropolis » Armour » ^-^ Could be close.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH