Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) 25 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.16
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Miitchell1992

Registration Date: 07-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Cap of Precognition -> Cap of Precognition!
Item upgraded Cap of Precognition (+1) -> Cap of Precognition (+2) !
Item upgraded Cap of Precognition (+2) -> Cap of Precognition (+3) !
Item upgraded Cap of Precognition (+3) -> Cap of Precognition (+4) !
Item upgraded Cap of Precognition (+4) -> Cap of Precognition (+5) !
Item upgraded Cap of Precognition (+5) -> Good Cap of Precognition!
Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition -> Good Cap of Precognition (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+1) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+2) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+3) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+4) !

Thanks You RNG Smile 2 More Levels Al Try For Good Cap Of Pregonition +5

Cost All Together = 5Bs, 4Hs And 1Ls

After An Unsucessful attempt at upgrading it to plus 5 i did this

Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+1) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+2) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+3) !

Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+3) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+4) !

Item upgraded Good Cap of Precognition (+4) -> Good Cap of Precognition (+5) !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Miitchell1992: 08-10-2009 01:11.

07-23-2009 12:47 Miitchell1992 is offline Search for Posts by Miitchell1992 Add Miitchell1992 to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Scorpio !

And then another:

Item upgraded Legendary Good Scorpio (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Scorpio !

I was prepared to spend all my stones for this project, and now i end up succeeding first attempt for both guns Smile I guess this is RNG's way of saying sorry for throwing an Anubis at me on Sphinx expo

Earlier this week i upgraded splinted kilt from +5 to G+5 without failure and elvish kilt from +5 to g+5 for about 5ls and 15hs(don't remember how much, but still cheap)

08-19-2009 13:09 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Item upgraded Good Shamanistic Mask of Senses (+4) -> Good Shamanistic Mask of Senses (+5) !

from +5 to g+5 without loseTongue now only must wait for gain lvl

Item upgraded Good Tiger`s Cape (+4) -> Good Tiger`s Cape (+5) !
3ls and 8hs

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CESARZ: 08-23-2009 19:37.

08-23-2009 08:45 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008
Clan: The Source

Item upgraded Good shorts of the rogue (+2) -> Good shorts of the rogue (+3) !
Item upgraded Good shorts of the rogue (+3) -> Good shorts of the rogue (+4) !
Item upgraded Good shorts of the rogue (+4) -> Good shorts of the rogue (+5) !

w00t Big Grin any advice on getting perfect(+1)?? do i get another g(+5)pair and merge? then upgrade?

after that i got kinda cocky Frown

Item upgraded Good hunters corset -> Good hunters corset (+1) !
Item upgraded Good hunters corset(+1) -> Good hunters corset (+2) !
Item upgraded Good hunters corset(+2) -> Good hunters corset (+3) !

Item Good Hunter`s Corset (+3) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).

dam Tongue

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
08-25-2009 12:59 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

i erm... mis clicked

Item upgraded Perfect Light Thunderfist of Hitting -> Perfect Light Thunderfist of Hitting (+1) !

have a spare but i mean WTF

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

08-26-2009 19:37 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Item upgraded Good Shorts of Scout (+1) -> Good Shorts of Scout (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Shorts of Scout (+2) -> Good Shorts of Scout (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Shorts of Scout (+3) -> Good Shorts of Scout (+4) !

I haven't tried my luck without ritual in a helluva long time and the only reason I did today was that is that I have another pair on G+2 and was thinking its still a while to go to merge perfect anyway so why not!

I will not be trying this again anytime soon lol Big Grin

08-28-2009 09:11 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

all without ritual (with a few frustrating fails)

elvish shorts from +3 to g+5

ring of accuracy from good to g+5

and then......good cap of precog to perfect without fail Wink

09-13-2009 15:32 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

im so jealous of everyone that gets to post in this thread although i did once upgrade something from +0 to +5 without fail

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

09-22-2009 21:02 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

Registration Date: 04-17-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: DARK

quote:
Originally posted by necrol
im so jealous of everyone that gets to post in this thread although i did once upgrade something from +0 to +5 without fail

nice i havn't even ever done that Tongue

in other news
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=23786427&key=2f623250e8

Big Grin Big Grin best damage so far
09-23-2009 17:32 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
AngryTiger

images/avatars/avatar-567.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2009
Clan: OMFG

Well, this is the light dagger of courage, that had 9 ls spent on it before it even made it to good >_<

Item upgraded Good Light Dagger of Courage -> Good Light Dagger of Courage (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Light Dagger of Courage (+1) -> Good Light Dagger of Courage (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Light Dagger of Courage (+2) -> Good Light Dagger of Courage (+3) !
Item upgraded Good Light Dagger of Courage (+3) -> Good Light Dagger of Courage (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Light Dagger of Courage (+4) -> Good Light Dagger of Courage (+5) !
Item upgraded Good Light Dagger of Courage (+5) -> Perfect Light Dagger of Courage !

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by AngryTiger: 09-24-2009 07:48.

09-23-2009 22:20 AngryTiger is offline Search for Posts by AngryTiger Add AngryTiger to your Buddy List
blingbling

Registration Date: 07-29-2008
Race in game: Cursed One

Item upgraded Good Light Dagger of Suicide (+5) -> Perfect Light Dagger of Suicide !

Perfect Light Dagger of Suicide CLOSE

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 22 - 82
Effects: Chance to hit +28, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +33, all weapons damage -6, maximum damage +59, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 40 (46), STRENGTH: 43 (50), AGILITY: 59 (6Cool , INTELLIGENCE: 53 (61), KNOWLEDGE: 54 (62)
Selling price: 106 500 Lgo
Value: Nanites 707, Mana 1439

Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by blingbling: 10-05-2009 21:19.

10-05-2009 21:18 blingbling is offline Search for Posts by blingbling Add blingbling to your Buddy List Add blingbling to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for blingbling
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword -> Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword (+1)
Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword (+1) -> Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword (+2)
Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword (+2) -> Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword (+3)
Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword (+3) -> Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword (+4)
Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword (+4) -> Legendary Good Light Two-Handed Sword (+5)

Chickened out after that Tongue will probably try for perfect in a week or so Cool looks like the Source is becomming quite a place for lucky upgrades Wink

Legendary Good Light Two-handed sword (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 56 - 73
Effects: Chance to hit -27, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +26, weapon damage -6, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 24, STRENGTH: 25 (26), INTELLIGENCE: 24, KNOWLEDGE: 27 (28, Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 18 100 Lgo
Value: Nanites 755, Mana 1331

at Perfect:

Legendary Perfect Light Two-handed sword CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 62 - 80
Effects: Chance to hit -30, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +31, weapon damage -7, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 27 (28, STRENGTH: 29 (30), INTELLIGENCE: 27 (28, KNOWLEDGE: 31 (32), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 19 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 955, Mana 1681

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 10-05-2009 22:59.

10-05-2009 22:57 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
PureDoom01
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2008

Item upgraded Good Cape of the Death Sower -> Good Cape of the Death Sower (+1) !

also got my chain of accuracy to good(+2) from good

<3 the rng

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
10-15-2009 19:46 PureDoom01 is offline Search for Posts by PureDoom01 Add PureDoom01 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PureDoom01
Pops
moderator...apparently

legendary shuriken of reaction from +5 to g+5 without a fail, back to back :p

Legendary Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5) CLOSE

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 50 - 53
Effects: Chance to hit -27, attacks per round: 11, PERCEPTION +21, AGILITY +22, chance for critical hit -8 %, weapon damage +15, chance to hit increased by 30 %, overall weapon damage +15 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 55 (56), STRENGTH: 51 (52), AGILITY: 57 (5Cool , PERCEPTION: 29, INTELLIGENCE: 37 (3Cool , KNOWLEDGE: 47 (4Cool , Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 47 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 389, Mana 1907

10-15-2009 22:51 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

Well not quite lucky but still, wasted 10 LS 7HS ~30 BS to get
Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell to Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell (+1)

But then:
Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell (+1) --> Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell (+2)
Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell (+2) --> Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell (+3)
Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell (+3) --> Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell (+4)
Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell (+4) --> Good Artistic Cap of Turtle Shell (+5)

Then merged my Perfect Tiger's Cap of Adrenaline

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess
10-16-2009 07:02 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Good Vest of Death Sower -> Good Vest of Death Sower (+1)
Good Vest of Death Sower (+1) -> Good Vest of Death Sower (+2)
Good Vest of Death Sower (+2) -> Good Vest of Death Sower (+3)
Good Vest of Death Sower (+3) -> Good Vest of Death Sower (+4)

Black Knight level 4 here I come Tongue

10-26-2009 23:49 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

had a good day today

Hunters cape +3 - Good +5 X2 (neither failed after good but cost a fair few BS to get to +5)

elvish cape +3 - perfect went from +3 - +1 4 times then straight to perfect.....

P+1 tigers cape here i come Wink

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

10-27-2009 00:40 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007

Item upgraded Good Twisted Ring (+5) -> Perfect Twisted Ring !

A little bit disappointed about set bonus on perfect though

10-27-2009 08:30 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

RE: Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Woot just upgraded both both my

Good bandanna of +3 to Good bandanna +5 without ritual or fails

For once i love the RnG

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant
10-29-2009 20:29 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Good cap of pregonition +5 to Perfect cap of pregonition

Yaaaaaaaaay!

10-29-2009 22:50 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
foxy9
Lord

Registration Date: 06-27-2009
Clan: LIG + DASH

Gratz u lucky =), lol u risked alot,

show us stats =)

Edit
Ye soz evan, thought of that after posting

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Trailer) Its Brilliant

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by foxy9: 10-29-2009 23:35.

10-29-2009 22:52 foxy9 is offline Search for Posts by foxy9 Add foxy9 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I tried four times and eventually got it Smile dont get the all idea about merging but gunna after learn to get it higher cz a dunt wanna lose it lol

and stats are ere

Perfect Cap of Precognition CLOSE

Helmet

Defence: 14

Effects: PERCEPTION +29, chance to hit with melee weapons -48

Requirements: LEVEL: 56, KNOWLEDGE: 16, STRENGTH: 36

Selling price: 74 400 Lgo

Value: Nanites 475, Mana 1437

10-29-2009 22:59 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by foxy9
Gratz u lucky =), lol u risked alot,

show us stats =)

Please refrain from such comments. If you want to ask such question then do it via pm.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-29-2009 23:04 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
minvydas

Registration Date: 01-30-2009
Clan: source

good murderous mace (+1) -> good murderous mace (+2)
good murderous mace (+2) -> good murderous mace (+3)
good murderous mace (+3) -> good murderous mace (+4)
good murderous mace (+4) -> good murderous mace (+5)

i got a little bit excited when i got it to g (+4) so i did to g (+5) and forgot to look at requirements :/. i had to downgrade it back to g (+4) *sob*.

yet i still had some stones and ta-da!

good hard hat of adrenaline -> good hard hat of adrenaline (+1)
good hard hat of adrenaline (+1) -> good hard hat of adrenaline (+2)
good hard hat of adrenaline (+2) -> good hard hat of adrenaline (+3)
good hard hat of adrenaline (+3) -> good hard hat of adrenaline (+4)

8hs.

all in one day

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minvydas: 10-30-2009 10:31.

10-30-2009 10:31 minvydas is offline Search for Posts by minvydas Add minvydas to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Got 3 Legendary Glocks to G+5 without ritual at all without failing once, then tried to get one to perfect. Failed unfortunately... Shame, I was on such a winning streak too Tongue

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

11-13-2009 17:26 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

quote:
Originally posted by LucifersAngel
Got 3 Legendary Glocks to G+5 without ritual at all without failing once, then tried to get one to perfect. Failed unfortunately... Shame, I was on such a winning streak too Tongue

you should of merged 2 of them together to get perfect

and i got light dagger of Hitting from normal +1 to G(+5) without fail Smile

11-14-2009 10:38 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zarkhir

Item upgraded Good Chain of Levitation (+5) -> Perfect Chain of Levitation !

30% <33333

Perfect Chain of Levitation CLOSE

Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -5, REPUTATION +19, STRENGTH +19, AGILITY +20
Requirements: LEVEL: 79 (91), STRENGTH: 29 (33), APPEARANCE: 74 (86), CHARISMA: 37 (43)
Selling price: 131 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 724, Mana 3133

higher stats if some1 want to know ;d :

Perfect Chain of Levitation (+1) CLOSE

Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -5, REPUTATION +20, STRENGTH +20, AGILITY +21
Requirements: LEVEL: 81 (94), STRENGTH: 30 (34), APPEARANCE: 78 (90), CHARISMA: 39 (45)

Perfect Chain of Levitation (+2) CLOSE

Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -6, REPUTATION +22, STRENGTH +22, AGILITY +23
Requirements: LEVEL: 84 (97), STRENGTH: 32 (37), APPEARANCE: 81 (94), CHARISMA: 41 (47)

Perfect Chain of Levitation (+3) CLOSE

Amulet
Effects: CHARISMA -6, REPUTATION +24, STRENGTH +24, AGILITY +25
Requirements: LEVEL: 87 (101), STRENGTH: 33 (3Cool , APPEARANCE: 83 (96), CHARISMA: 42 (4Cool

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

11-22-2009 14:44 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
JohnnyChrist

Registration Date: 08-01-2009

Item upgraded Shorts of the Scout (+5) -> Good Shorts of the Scout !

And the tatoo (BK) on level 3 will work...I should try upgrade my Good Hard Hat of Adrenaline to g+4 Big Grin

I'm from Poland, so sorry for my English Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JohnnyChrist: 11-22-2009 19:23.

11-22-2009 19:23 JohnnyChrist is offline Search for Posts by JohnnyChrist Add JohnnyChrist to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

bloody hell yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Item upgraded Legendary Good Heavy crossbow (+1) -> Legendary Good Heavy crossbow (+2) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Heavy crossbow (+2) -> Legendary Good Heavy crossbow (+3) !

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
12-02-2009 23:07 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Legendary Good Broad Mace (+1) -> Legendary Good Broad Mace (+2)
Legendary Good Broad Mace (+2) -> Legendary Good Broad Mace (+3)
Legendary Good Broad Mace (+3) -> Legendary Good Broad Mace (+4)
Legendary Good Broad Mace (+4) -> Legendary Good Broad Mace (+5)

Would have gone for perfect but bottled it and stuck it on auction isntead and it is currently on 3ss lol which I thought was a bit of a silly starting price but hey ho Wink

12-02-2009 23:09 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
Legendary Good Broad Mace (+1) -> Legendary Good Broad Mace (+2)
Legendary Good Broad Mace (+2) -> Legendary Good Broad Mace (+3)
Legendary Good Broad Mace (+3) -> Legendary Good Broad Mace (+4)
Legendary Good Broad Mace (+4) -> Legendary Good Broad Mace (+5)

Would have gone for perfect but bottled it and stuck it on auction isntead and it is currently on 3ss lol which I thought was a bit of a silly starting price but hey ho Wink

-.-

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
12-02-2009 23:16 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Item upgraded Legendary Good Light Two-handed sword (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Light Two-handed sword !

Shocked

I can't believe I even tried that Shocked

Legendary Perfect Light Two-handed sword CLOSE

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 62 - 80
Effects: Chance to hit -30, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +31, weapon damage -7, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 27 (2Cool , STRENGTH: 29 (30), INTELLIGENCE: 27 (2Cool , KNOWLEDGE: 31 (32), Your character must be in act: 2
Selling price: 19 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 955, Mana 1681

just omg thats overall from good to perfect without fail Pleased

12-03-2009 00:17 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

SwiftDeathIsComing warning for apam

12-03-2009 02:59 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Clan: D.B.

Item upgraded Chain of Levitation (+5) -> Good Chain of Levitation !

Item upgraded Good Chain of Levitation -> Good Chain of Levitation (+1) !

Item upgraded Good Chain of Levitation (+1) -> Good Chain of Levitation (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Chain of Levitation (+2) -> Good Chain of Levitation (+3) !

Item upgraded Good Chain of Levitation (+3) -> Good Chain of Levitation (+4) !

Item upgraded Good Chain of Levitation (+4) -> Good Chain of Levitation (+5) !

:}

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by karazek: 12-03-2009 22:14.

12-03-2009 22:11 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Light Shorts of the Scout -> Light Shorts of the Scout (+1)
Light Shorts of the Scout (+1) -> Light Shorts of the Scout (+2)
Light Shorts of the Scout (+2) -> Light Shorts of the Scout (+3)
Light Shorts of the Scout (+3) -> Light Shorts of the Scout (+4)
Light Shorts of the Scout (+4) -> Light Shorts of the Scout (+5)
Light Shorts of the Scout (+5) -> Good Light Shorts of the Scout
Good Light Shorts of the Scout -> Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+1)
Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+1) -> Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+2)
Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+2) -> Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+3)

They failed ALOT at the beginning hence why it starts at normal might give you some idea of how badly they failed Tongue but yay for now can't equip gd (+4)...yet Wink

Now to go for Perfect on my Good Shorts of the Scout (+5) will attempt that when I get a ls Crying

12-21-2009 16:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

{Item Shorts of Sun (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3).
Shorts of Sun (+2) -> (+5)}

ALL THIS 7 TIMES

I can't upgrade my shorts to good...
You can calculate how many stones i lose...(~7Lif+5*3+5)

So why then you write 50% of success... write like it is ... chance vary from 10% to 80% and i will know ... is more real to buy this shorts in auction(385 lifestone)

12-26-2009 19:18 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

grizly the title of this thread is lucky upgrades not screaming room. warning for spam.

12-26-2009 22:23 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

can we have a definition of lucky please pops? as any upgrade is lucky for me Frown

Good Vest of Death Sower -> Good Vest of Death Sower (+1)
Good Vest of Death Sower (+1) -> Good Vest of Death Sower (+2)
anyway, quit whilst you're ahead comes to mind Tongue

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

12-27-2009 02:02 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

i went from g+5 tie to good tie then did a upgrade dance spending LOTS of stones but eventually ended up with this

Perfect Tie of Levitation CLOSE

Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +3, REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +10, STRENGTH +19, AGILITY +20
Requirements: LEVEL: 78 (93), STRENGTH: 27 (32), APPEARANCE: 70 (84), CHARISMA: 39 (46)
Selling price: 131 900 Lgo
Value: Nanites 959, Mana 3374

im quite happy tbh cost alot but i consider my self lucky :p

01-04-2010 00:48 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
foxes

Registration Date: 09-26-2009
Clan: BCE

i did these Good Elvish Shorts -good plus 4

Good Elvish Shorts (+4) CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 14
Effects: AGILITY +32, defence +2
Requirements: LEVEL: 48, STRENGTH: 53
Selling price: 37 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 339, Mana 1187

01-04-2010 09:03 foxes is offline Search for Posts by foxes Add foxes to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH