Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (14): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;) 25 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.1625 Votes - Average Rating: 9.16
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: dark

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Cape of Deathsower (+3) -> Good Cape of Deathsower (+4)

Im quite happy about this Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 01-07-2010 19:14.

01-04-2010 09:16 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

found out that i had an extra G+5 titanium ring of wisdom sitting in ca, so idecided to test my luck:

Item upgraded Good Titanium Ring of Wisdom (+5) -> Perfect Titanium Ring of
Wisdom !

Happy

hmm what to do now... well why not try to press my luck a little:

Item upgraded Good Titanium Bracelet of Wisdom (+5) -> Perfect Titanium
Bracelet
of Wisdom !

No more for today Cool

01-05-2010 21:34 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

circlet of sun +5 -> g+5 without a failure, probably first time ever :-D

01-08-2010 09:42 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
Helldemon
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 01-21-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: Hll

Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of Dodges (+5) -> Perfect Elvish Shorts of Dodges !

My first perfect item made Smile

01-08-2010 10:26 Helldemon is offline Search for Posts by Helldemon Add Helldemon to your Buddy List
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

Taken a long time and many fails but felt lucky today:

Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+1) -> Legendary Good Desert Eagle(+2) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+2) -> Legendary Good Desert Eagle(+3) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+3) -> Legendary Good Desert Eagle(+4) !

Item upgraded Legendary Good Desert Eagle (+4) -> Legendary Good Desert Eagle(+5) !

Now to merge my G+5 Glocks whilst I wait for my next one.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

01-10-2010 17:02 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Good Signet of Youth (+3) -> Good Signet of Youth (+4)
I think that this was quite daring for me Big Grin

I think that Im getting lucky in upgrades becuase rng is repaying me for all of the failed expos ive had recently

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 01-10-2010 17:11.

01-10-2010 17:11 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
BLP

images/avatars/avatar-641.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2009
Clan: BLP

After a month of fail, today I was rewarded. Unfortunately it won't cover the costs but it feels good to succeed once in a while.

Item upgraded Legendary Good Uzi -> Legendary Good Uzi (+1) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Uzi (+1) -> Legendary Good Uzi (+2) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Uzi (+2) -> Legendary Good Uzi (+3) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Uzi (+3) -> Legendary Good Uzi (+4) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Uzi (+4) -> Legendary Good Uzi (+5) !

Now I can breathe, I have one Legendary Good Uzi +5 and one Legendary Perfect Uzi

One more upgrade, I can merge, and get a P+1 Leg Uzi with 4 base attacks Smile

JUST NOW / Item upgraded Legendary Good Uzi (+5) -> Legendary Perfect Uzi !

Underworld Clan - IGN : Levija (Also on Necropolis)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by BLP: 01-12-2010 19:27.

01-12-2010 14:46 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-698.jpg

Registration Date: 03-05-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: D.B.

Item upgraded Good Hard hat of Adrenaline (+5) -> Perfect Hard hat of Adrenaline !

yeah!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by karazek: 01-13-2010 22:04.

01-13-2010 22:03 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Item upgraded Good Hard hat of Adrenaline (+5) -> Perfect Hard hat of Adrenaline !

Yeah!!! might just stay in bloodwars afterall Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Demandred2: 01-15-2010 16:52.

01-15-2010 16:50 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: Source/TFE

Good Shuriken of Reaction -> Good Shuriken of Reaction (+1)
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+2) -> Good Shuriken of Reaction (+3)
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+3) -> Good Shuriken of Reaction (+4)
Good Shuriken of Reaction (+4) -> Good Shuriken of Reaction (+5)

Now on auction atm Wink

Legendary Radiating Mace (+5) -> Legendary Good Radiating Mace
Legendary Good Radiating Mace -> Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+1)
Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+1) -> Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+2)
Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+2) -> Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+3)

nice to have a successfull spell considering I had gone through 2 weeks of fails Tongue

01-15-2010 19:57 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
TheDestroyer

Registration Date: 04-17-2009
Clan: DARK

oh ffs why do i fail everything Frown WHY ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE SO GOD DAM LUCKY! Frown i failed upgrading a light cape of assassin today.....messed it up real bad

Item upgraded Shorts of the Shepherd (+4) -> Shorts of the Shepherd (+5) !

YAY.

in other news
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=23786427&key=2f623250e8

Big Grin Big Grin best damage so far
01-15-2010 21:44 TheDestroyer is offline Search for Posts by TheDestroyer Add TheDestroyer to your Buddy List
karazek
Double Ace

Item upgraded Bracelet of Luck (+5) -> Good Bracelet of Luck !

Item upgraded Good Bracelet of Luck -> Good Bracelet of Luck (+1) !

1 luck more

01-19-2010 22:02 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008

On behalf of Oesebius:
Item upgraded Legendary Good Heavy crossbow of Reaction (+5) -> Legendary
Perfect Heavy crossbow of Reaction !

And mine :
Good Vengful Signet of Genius -> Good Vengful Signet of Genius +1
Good Vengful Ring of Misdemeanour-> Good Vengful Ring of Misdemeanour +1

01-20-2010 07:11 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
BLP

images/avatars/avatar-641.png

Registration Date: 12-26-2009
Clan: BLP

Now to upgrade it to perfect, to buy Chopski's other Good +5, to up it to perf, to merge both, and to have ?????????

TWO P+1 Legendary Uzis Big Grin

Underworld Clan - IGN : Levija (Also on Necropolis)
01-20-2010 08:04 BLP is offline Search for Posts by BLP Add BLP to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

Item upgraded Legendary Good elvish vest (+4) -> Legendary Good elvish vest (+5) !

Good Elvish Vest (+5) CLOSE

Armour
Defence: 22
Effects: AGILITY +26, chance for critical hit +24 %, defence -9
Requirements: LEVEL: 68 (71), STRENGTH: 19 (20), AGILITY: 38 (39), TOUGHNESS: 34 (35)
Selling price: 120 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 571, Mana 2093

01-21-2010 21:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008

my upgrade...

Item upgraded Good Battle Circlet of Punishment (+3) -> Good Battle Circlet of
Punishment (+4) !

did much more for HS but forget to post it here Big Grin i dont use ritual for ages Smile
01-21-2010 22:02 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
shadow-hunter555

Registration Date: 01-14-2010
Clan: .DB.

hunting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Item upgraded Good Hunting rifle (+2) -> Good Hunting rifle (+3) !lol
01-24-2010 16:57 shadow-hunter555 is offline Search for Posts by shadow-hunter555 Add shadow-hunter555 to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

lol some people on here need to realise what lucky upgrading is Tongue

Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+1) -> Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2)
Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2) -> Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+3)
Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+3) -> Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+4)
Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+4) -> Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+5)

01-24-2010 17:05 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
shadow-hunter555

Registration Date: 01-14-2010
Clan: .DB.

nice apollo thats alsome
01-24-2010 17:30 shadow-hunter555 is offline Search for Posts by shadow-hunter555 Add shadow-hunter555 to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Clan: The Source

Done quite a few upgrades today Big Grin

Item upgraded Good Ring of Accuracy (+1) -> Good Ring of Accuracy (+2) !
Item upgraded Good Ring of Accuracy (+2) -> Good Ring of Accuracy (+3) !

Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Scout -> Good Shorts of the Scout (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Scout (+1) -> Good Shorts of the Scout (+2) !

Item upgraded Good Helmet of Adrenaline -> Good Helmet of Adrenaline (+1) !

All for the grand total of 5 hearstones lol and who sais ritual is worth it

Hows that by the way Sampollo Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 01-26-2010 21:26.

01-26-2010 21:18 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

shadow-hunter555 goodbye. warning for spam

01-26-2010 21:34 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo
lol some people on here need to realise what lucky upgrading is Tongue

Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+1) -> Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2)
Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+2) -> Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+3)
Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+3) -> Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+4)
Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+4) -> Good Crystal Mace of the Bloodsucker (+5)

that isn't lucky i swear you've hacked the game Tongue

anyway here's mine!

Item upgraded Bracelet of Accuracy (+1) -> Bracelet of Accuracy (+2) !
Item upgraded Bracelet of Accuracy (+2) -> Bracelet of Accuracy (+3) !
Item upgraded Bracelet of Accuracy (+3) -> Bracelet of Accuracy (+4) !
Item upgraded Bracelet of Accuracy (+4) -> Bracelet of Accuracy (+5) !

wow Smile no fail

EDIT:TO MURDEROUS below me Wink

hun that IS lucky for me Wink it's very rarely that it actually never fails not once from (+1) to (+5) i even fail when it's at basic

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SwiftDeathIsComing: 01-27-2010 15:38.

01-26-2010 22:05 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Got my bony club of agility from +5 to good just before midnight yesterday so some amazing upgrading Tongue

And Swift normal upgrades? c'mon lol there 80% anyway, if i put down my normal upgrades there would be 100's Tongue

EDIT:
Done this today(30/01/2010) aswell Tongue

Item upgraded Good Ring of Accuracy (+3) -> Good Ring of Accuracy (+4) !
Item upgraded Good Ring of Accuracy (+4) -> Good Ring of Accuracy (+5) !

That puts the total of items ive got to G+5 without ritual to 5 Smile

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 01-30-2010 14:36.

01-27-2010 09:05 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
LucifersAngel
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-718.jpg

Registration Date: 04-19-2009

After failing going from Good to G+1:

Item upgraded Legendary Mask of Shepherd (+3) -> Legendary Mask of Shepherd (+4) !
Item upgraded Legendary Mask of Shepherd (+4) -> Legendary Mask of Shepherd (+5) !
Item upgraded Legendary Mask of Shepherd (+5) -> Legendary Good Mask of Shepherd!
Item upgraded Legendary Good Mask of Shepherd -> Legendary Good Mask of Shepherd (+1) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Mask of Shepherd (+1)-> Legendary Good Mask of Shepherd (+2) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Mask of Shepherd (+2)-> Legendary Good Mask of Shepherd (+3) !
Item upgraded Legendary Good Mask of Shepherd (+3)-> Legendary Good Mask of Shepherd (+4) !

Legendary Good Mask of the Shepherd (+4) CLOSE

Helmet
Defence: 2
Effects: BLOOD PTS +23 %, PERCEPTION +17, TOUGHNESS -7, defence -14, chance to hit with melee weapons -28
Requirements: LEVEL: 40 (43), STRENGTH: 27 (2Cool , TOUGHNESS: 21 (22), Your character must be in act: 2

Now only one more to go, but I will NO DOUBT fail this haha!

EDIT: Item Legendary Good Mask of the Shepherd (+4) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 3). LMAO! Fail...

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada
For everyone everything, for us nothing

EZLN

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by LucifersAngel: 01-31-2010 13:24.

01-31-2010 13:21 LucifersAngel is offline Homepage of LucifersAngel Search for Posts by LucifersAngel Add LucifersAngel to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Perfect Elvish Shorts of the Shadow Hunter

G+4 to perfect no fails

Good Elvish Cape of the Assassin (+5)

G+4 > G+5

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

01-31-2010 17:16 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Item upgraded Vest of the Death Sower (+5) -> Good Vest of the Death Sower !
Item upgraded Good Vest of the Death Sower -> Good Vest of the Death Sower (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Vest of the Death Sower (+1) -> Good Vest of the Death Sower (+2) !

I honestly think ive broke the RNG

EDIT: a few minutes after posting the vest upgrades

Item upgraded Radiating Mace of the Bloodsucker (+5) -> Good Radiating Mace of the Bloodsucker !
Item upgraded Good Radiating Mace of the Bloodsucker -> Good Radiating Mace of the Bloodsucker (+1) !

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 02-01-2010 20:19.

02-01-2010 20:15 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Souleater393

Registration Date: 06-10-2008

Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts (+2) -> Good Elvish Shorts (+3) !

Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts (+3) -> Good Elvish Shorts (+4) !

Item upgraded Good Mask of Precognition (+4) -> Good Mask of Precognition (+5) !

yaay

02-01-2010 22:39 Souleater393 is offline Search for Posts by Souleater393 Add Souleater393 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Souleater393
Murderous
Triple Ace

Yep, me again lol

Item upgraded Good Shorts of the Scout (+2) -> Good Shorts of the Scout (+3) !

Love it Tongue

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

02-03-2010 17:07 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
SwiftDeathIsComing
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-621.jpg

yay! though might aswell Smile

Item upgraded Runic Circlet (+5) -> Good Runic Circlet !
Item upgraded Good Runic Circlet -> Good Runic Circlet (+1) !
Item upgraded Good Runic Circlet (+1) -> Good Runic Circlet (+2) !

*cough* Mr Snowman *cough* :L

Epic clan member of the week:
Kralen
02-04-2010 10:37 SwiftDeathIsComing is offline Search for Posts by SwiftDeathIsComing Add SwiftDeathIsComing to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

Legendary Radiating Mace (+2) -> Legendary Radiating Mace (+3)
Legendary Radiating Mace (+3) -> Legendary Radiating Mace (+4)
Legendary Radiating Mace (+4) -> Legendary Radiating Mace (+5)
Legendary Radiating Mace (+5) -> Legendary Good Radiating Mace
Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+1) -> Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+2)
Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+2) -> Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+3)
Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+3) -> Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+4)
Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+4) -> Legendary Good Radiating Mace (+5)

Cool

Next Project: Murderous Mace of Bloodsucker (+4) Tongue

02-04-2010 17:22 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

while not as impressive as some am happy with this

Item upgraded Good Cape of the Centurion -> Good Cape of the Centurion (+1)

only 4 more lvls then perfect cape of deathsower here i come Smile
02-04-2010 22:00 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

Item Good Hawk`s Chain of Strength (+5) has not been upgraded, you feel the power leaking from the item (- 5).

Item upgraded Good Hawk`s Chain of Strength (+5) -> Perfect Hawk`s Chain of Strength !

02-08-2010 13:17 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

Item upgraded Legendary Good Uzi -> Legendary Good Uzi (+1) !

Tongue

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

02-09-2010 19:20 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
karazek
Double Ace

Item upgraded Legendary Heavy crossbow (+5) -> Legendary Good Heavy crossbow !

02-12-2010 11:56 karazek is offline Search for Posts by karazek Add karazek to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

2 different Legendary Uzi's and 4 HS later

Item upgraded Legendary Good Uzi (+2) -> Legendary Good Uzi (+3) !)

Thankyou very much, once both at G+5 ill be merging and using my leg beretta again lol Tongue

2 days later...
Item upgraded Legendary Good Beretta (+1) -> Legendary Good Beretta (+2) !

8 hours later lol...

quote:
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 02-14-2010 20:06.

02-12-2010 20:34 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Clan: DB

and pilgrimage set finished Tongue
Item upgraded Good Caring Club of the Clan (+5) -> Perfect Caring Club of the Clan !
Item upgraded Good Caring Club of the Clan (+5) -> Perfect Caring Club of the Clan !

02-19-2010 11:35 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

After a long time and countless stones wasted a ridiculous ammount of fails this happens Big Grin

Light Shorts of the Scout (+2) -> Light Shorts of the Scout (+3)
Light Shorts of the Scout (+3) -> Light Shorts of the Scout (+4)
Light Shorts of the Scout (+4) -> Light Shorts of the Scout (+5)
Light Shorts of the Scout (+5) -> Good Light Shorts of the Scout
Good Light Shorts of the Scout -> Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+1)
Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+1) -> Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+2)
Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+2) -> Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+3)
Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+3) -> Good Light Shorts of the Scout (+4)

Big Grin Almost makes all that annoyance and fury worth it Tongue

EDIT: Oh and just if anyone was wondering Wink

Perfect Light Shorts of the Scout (+1) CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 69
Effects: AGILITY +48, defence increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, defence +33
Requirements: LEVEL: 90 (97), STRENGTH: 99 (107), AGILITY: 32 (34)
Selling price: 126 650 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1109, Mana 3352

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Apollo: 02-25-2010 22:16.

02-25-2010 22:13 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
zarkhir
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-343.jpg

Registration Date: 11-25-2007
Clan: BK / .DB.

Thread Starter Thread Started by zarkhir

Item upgraded Good Field Tailcoat of the Fencer (+4) -> Good Field Tailcoat of the Fencer (+5) !

Item upgraded Good Field Vest of the Fencer (+4) -> Good Field Vest of the Fencer (+5) !

high def armour and rep gear armour .... both without ritual of course Wink

If Today was perfect, there would be no need for Tomorrow....

02-26-2010 16:01 zarkhir is offline Search for Posts by zarkhir Add zarkhir to your Buddy List
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Sniper rifle from g to g+4 no ritual Smile
02-26-2010 17:44 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
Mikel
godMODe !

images/avatars/avatar-1061.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2009

Item upgraded Good Elvish Shorts of the Strongman (+5) -> Perfect Elvish Shorts of the Strongman !

From G+2 to G+5 ritual and than wanna risk :p

Shame I'll need to burn 'em soon :x

02-27-2010 00:19 Mikel is offline Search for Posts by Mikel Add Mikel to your Buddy List
Pages (14): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » Lucky upgrading without Ritual ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH