Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » trade » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page trade
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
aivo

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

trade Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Tiger`s Jacket - bargain - great deal!
Author of auctoin close topic before end of auction , Today at 20 pm and i can't take part in . Please do something with it. Thanks

04-23-2009 16:06 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

48h

04-23-2009 16:34 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Yamuna

images/avatars/avatar-543.gif

Registration Date: 03-26-2009

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well if ou wanted make an offer @ 20.00 that would B 2 late u moron, cuz auction ended 19:59:59 according to trade regulations. anyway maybe it will teach you that if you want something don't wait to the very last moment, otherwise u got nothing, like now.

and one more:

quote:
Originally posted by aivo
offer isnt actual by now

so u already cancelled your offer so u were unable to bid again.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Yamuna: 04-24-2009 00:16.

04-24-2009 00:13 Yamuna is offline Homepage of Yamuna Search for Posts by Yamuna Add Yamuna to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The auction has been closed too soon anyway

04-24-2009 00:39 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Yamuna

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
The auction has been closed too soon anyway

nope, auction could be closed after 48 hrs starting @ 04-20-2009 16:02 as i recieved first offer so from that point i started countdown. ban is unfair.

04-24-2009 01:11 Yamuna is offline Homepage of Yamuna Search for Posts by Yamuna Add Yamuna to your Buddy List
aivo

Registration Date: 03-09-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by aivo

quote:
Originally posted by Yamuna
well if ou wanted make an offer @ 20.00 that would B 2 late u moron, cuz auction ended 19:59:59 according to trade regulations. anyway maybe it will teach you that if you want something don't wait to the very last moment, otherwise u got nothing, like now.

and one more:

quote:
Originally posted by aivo
offer isnt actual by now

so u already cancelled your offer so u were unable to bid again.

This words like "moron" insulted me, i think, you need longer breake.

04-24-2009 13:58 aivo is offline Search for Posts by aivo Add aivo to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

closed to prevent spam

04-24-2009 14:02 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The first offer was valid only until 22 so it broke trade regulations

04-24-2009 19:53 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Yamuna

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
closed to prevent spam

i got right to defend myself, so dont close it next time its up to operator to close it or whatever do with this.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
The first offer was valid only until 22 so it broke trade regulations

well i didnt know that!!! its not my fault...

04-24-2009 23:49 Yamuna is offline Homepage of Yamuna Search for Posts by Yamuna Add Yamuna to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R2 Necropolis » trade

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH