Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » When you go out » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: When you go out...
Steak 27 72.97%
Pasta 7 18.92%
Fish 3 8.11%
Total: 37 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page When you go out
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jake1234

Registration Date: 04-22-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: none

When you go out Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok so my friends and i were talking and we got onto the topic of steak don't ask how i don't know

so say your out in a restaurant on a Sunday say and they only have the specials they are fish, pasta or steak what do you order

of course it'd have to be the steak cause fish is rotten and pasta's for like health food nuts and those on a diet but steak it perfect

so what do you eat when you go out

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jake1234: 04-23-2009 17:03.

04-23-2009 16:11 jake1234 is offline Search for Posts by jake1234 Add jake1234 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for jake1234
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well... first off... i dont know any restaurants that sell wood (its spelt steak jake lol)

I dont no.. id get fish from a chippie some times, but never in a restaurant i think...

I love pasta.. and a lot of other types of foods.. italian is very sexy!! I get steak a lot.. but not as much as id get a lasagne or somthing i think sounds odd (i love trying new things)

I vote for lasagne

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

04-23-2009 16:16 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u gotta order the steak

i like pasta's alot too but c'mon steak ftw

with pepper sauce

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-23-2009 17:01 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
jake1234

Thread Starter Thread Started by jake1234

that ain't rally a pasta what about a nice curry not one of the fast food ones but a proper one that burns the tongue out of your head

yea ya see this guy gets it steak all the way bai

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jake1234: 04-23-2009 17:03.

04-23-2009 17:01 jake1234 is offline Search for Posts by jake1234 Add jake1234 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for jake1234
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by jake1234
yea ya see this guy gets it steak all the way bai

Big Grin

I love steak.. but im the kinda person that sees somthing on a menu that i dont reconise, and order it to see what its like (so i know for the future)

As a side note, and odly enough, one of the nicest side orders ive had with steak was garlic potatoes smouthered in some weird sauce mixed up with cheese.. sooo sexy!!!

OH! And yea, any kind of non vegtable curry wins! BEST kind of food in the world!!!

04-23-2009 17:21 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Clan: Source

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
curry wins! BEST kind of food in the world!!!

This is the truth Smile

I make pasta and fish at home all the time, I wouldn't bother buying it in a restaurant usually. I love a good steak with pepper sauce, but its got to be good quality meat beautifully cooked.

But Indian is simply the best flavour ever! With all the side dishes you can fit on a table and an ocean of chutneys - its heaven Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kalessin: 04-23-2009 17:38.

04-23-2009 17:38 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
DemonDude2
Lord

We make pasta a lot, and spagety bolognaise Smile

I'll cook fish tho... ever since my mum made me some as a child that half knocked me out Wink

04-23-2009 17:43 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Ba_al
STEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u gotta order the steak

i like pasta's alot too but c'mon steak ftw

with pepper sauce
Those were words of widom. Of course steak! And a nice creamy peppercorn sauce... Pleased

04-23-2009 17:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

hahaha STEAK i agreee with bally baby Big Grin with pepper sauce Big Grin its gorgeous Big Grin and onion rings >_< hmmm nom nom nom nom Big Grin

love B x

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-23-2009 18:15 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Clan: OMFG

steak gently mixed with more steak

id order the steak Tongue Pleased

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

04-23-2009 18:17 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
jake1234

right for those lovers of steak out there next time don't get a peppercorn sauce ask for your steak to be cooked in wine red or white don't matter but the taste off it is fantastic

i love pasta and curry but hate fish it's horrible cooked god only knows how people eat it raw
04-23-2009 18:36 jake1234 is offline Search for Posts by jake1234 Add jake1234 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for jake1234
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

hahaha i know i can't eat fish... or smell it... or anything it makes me sick..... i went to see the herald today and he works next to a fish stall thing and i waz like EW EW EW EW EW >_< haha

but yeah with it cooked in red wine hmm nom nom >_< omg this thread has made me REALLY hungry for steak hahah >_< lollll

love B x

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-23-2009 19:25 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Steak - as rare as it can get without twitching.

Don't care about the sauce - I like it with horse-raddish or mustard.

And when I'm finished, I know its been good if all that's left on the plate is blood. Big Grin

Taaaaaaaaaaasty!

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-23-2009 20:36 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Cthulhu
Steak - as rare as it can get without twitching.

Don't care about the sauce - I like it with horse-raddish or mustard.

And when I'm finished, I know its been good if all that's left on the plate is blood. Big Grin

Taaaaaaaaaaasty!

Haha, il never question why you play Blood Wars again!! Big Grin

I doont like it raw, its a lot chewyer

04-23-2009 20:38 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

STEAK

medium rare- (although most english places give u medium anyway coz they get scared they will kill you if its red in the middle..... idiots)

much tastyer if you can feel the texture and taste the juice/blood, better than eating it well done, u might as well eat a car tyre

04-23-2009 21:38 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

mmm steak, gotta love it.

how bout a poll?
rare-med-well done? would be interesting

Edit:

yeah gotta agree, well done is definately the way foreward Big Grin

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by oh_teh_noes: 04-23-2009 22:23.

04-23-2009 21:41 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
jake1234

i'd have to say well done and hey i quite like fresh organic car tyre
04-23-2009 22:05 jake1234 is offline Search for Posts by jake1234 Add jake1234 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for jake1234
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

I like my steak with a pulse Smile but i did like the steak and ale pie i had in essex Smile was bloody gorgeous

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-23-2009 22:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
oh_teh_noes
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-15-2008
Clan: Boot Camp

<3 stake and ale pie with a passion.

'with a pulse' haha, reminds me of my friends uncle

he was asked how he took his steak, he said 'slap it's *censored* and bring it in mooing'

Ingame Underworld: Oh_Teh_Noes
Ingame Necropolis: Cubic

04-23-2009 22:56 oh_teh_noes is offline Search for Posts by oh_teh_noes Add oh_teh_noes to your Buddy List
jake1234

yo thats kinda odd you know i mean i like cows but i couldn't eat a whole one

now a horse thats a different story

i'm not coming out of the closet
04-24-2009 09:33 jake1234 is offline Search for Posts by jake1234 Add jake1234 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for jake1234
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

Poll added at creators request.

Steak for me defo, hate fish and pasta is for the house Wink
04-24-2009 09:47 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

pretty much always order fish. So tasty Smile

04-24-2009 13:23 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

quote:
yo thats kinda odd you know i mean i like cows but i couldn't eat a whole one

now a horse thats a different story

I've had a horse steak, it was tres fantastique! I've only ever had it once, so I can't compare its taste to other horse steaks, but it was very large and tender. Yummy!

The best steak I ever had was in a Swiss restaurant; huge fillet, perfectly cooked rare, and the knife went through it like it was hot butter! They served it with aioli, which is garlic mayonaise. Daaaaammn that was good.

Gwaaaaaaar, I'm salivating at the thought. Big Grin Tongue

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-24-2009 13:54 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
jake1234

i knew it'd be a woman to choose fish i mean what woman could finish a steak
04-24-2009 14:31 jake1234 is offline Search for Posts by jake1234 Add jake1234 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for jake1234
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:

Haha, you sexist flump! Tongue (CC cant either though lol)

04-24-2009 14:47 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Steak

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-24-2009 15:19 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Raserei

Registration Date: 04-20-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:

Ha! I LOVE steak and I'm a woman hun Wink and NO I don't like it burnt, I like 'em rare. Oh and I only eat filet mignon, NY strip...gag! For the most part I don't even like fish or seafood. Err minus abalone Wink now thats some goood stuff

HORSE? Humm. There was a small kitchen close to where I grew up that was accused of serving horse instead of beef (horse is illegal in the U.S. as food for humans). I ate there alot and I've gotta say, if I did eat horse it was good LOL!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raserei: 04-24-2009 17:27.

04-24-2009 17:26 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
jake1234

see a woman can't just go yea steak is good she gotta be pickey about how it's cooked and crap
04-25-2009 13:56 jake1234 is offline Search for Posts by jake1234 Add jake1234 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for jake1234
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Clan: V13

steak either rare or blue......

i eat enough fish and pasta at home lol dont need to eat it when i go out too Wink

....... plus really nice steak is too expensive for me to butcher by over cooking it Wink

04-25-2009 14:07 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

Why isnt Curry on this list?

I just had chk c & fr from the butchers!! Was very nice!! Smile

04-25-2009 14:11 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

pasta, purely because Im vegan and dont eat animal products! Big Grin

plus, pasta is win. Big Grin
04-25-2009 15:54 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

for me it has to be steak. i have italian family so pasta is a no no for me as it just cant compare with what we cook Smile fish it pretty much the same so i have to go with the steak

04-25-2009 15:57 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

hmm had to go pasta nuthing els iwould be able to eat but i would be righting a complaints form to this place Tongue (annd can only eat pasta cus i am vegan)

04-25-2009 16:06 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
jake1234

my god vegans vegaterians are you people mad you think thousands of years ago people worried about their diet no hell no they went out and they killed whatever was about and they ate it

see me i a big fan of meat love it to bits but my sister is the complete oppisite she don't eat meat and think it's just weird i'm sure DD will agree with me on this that on this planet when your hungry you don't want fish or crap from the ground you want something big and filling steak people is the only way

I hate health food nuts
04-25-2009 18:46 jake1234 is offline Search for Posts by jake1234 Add jake1234 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for jake1234
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

Fish, pasta and steak are all good. How about a surf n turf (steak and lobster)?

If I can only pick 1 it's a med-rare steak topped with fried mushroom and onion.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hespera: 04-25-2009 18:53.

04-25-2009 18:52 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera
Fish, pasta and steak are all good. How about a surf n turf (steak and lobster)?

If I can only pick 1 it's a med-rare steak topped with fried mushroom and onion.

Haha, i didnt know that was what that meant! Pleased

I do agree jake, but i also think there is a lot of vegie stuff thats nice!! (prawn salads rule!!!)

04-25-2009 18:58 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

quote:
Originally posted by Hespera

with a fried egg for good measure Smile

04-25-2009 18:59 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

1. a propber vegy wouldent eat a prawn salad since that is prawn which is an animal...

2. sure go eat meat when you can kill it with ur bare hands and then eat it with out geting ill (not cooking it)

im not doing it to be more healthy ( even though it just happens to be more healthy and better for the planet)

so please don't go knocking the fact that i do i could go on for a very long time about what you are saying is wrong and so fourthe but i know you have ur thoughts and there isent any point tring to change it and geting banned for projecting mine...so don't knock me for it thank you...jsyt cus im not liek the rest of you...

(p.c." thousands of years ago people worried about their diet" im sure they did't even consider it no but they did't have quite the same way of thinking i could argue meny fact about coming and killing you in ur sleep as well but it wouldent stand up in court)

04-25-2009 20:52 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Pops
moderator...apparently

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
1. a propber vegy wouldent eat a prawn salad since that is prawn which is an animal...

2. sure go eat meat when you can kill it with ur bare hands and then eat it with out geting ill (not cooking it)

im not doing it to be more healthy ( even though it just happens to be more healthy and better for the planet)

so please don't go knocking the fact that i do i could go on for a very long time about what you are saying is wrong and so fourthe but i know you have ur thoughts and there isent any point tring to change it and geting banned for projecting mine...so don't knock me for it thank you...jsyt cus im not liek the rest of you...

(p.c." thousands of years ago people worried about their diet" im sure they did't even consider it no but they did't have quite the same way of thinking i could argue meny fact about coming and killing you in ur sleep as well but it wouldent stand up in court)

lmao the last part made me chuckle.

good for you on your lifestyle choice.

now, lets get back ontopic Wink

04-25-2009 21:09 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom

lol, so? Im not a vegy, nvm a proper vegy Tongue

All i said was that i like them, dont freak out!

EDIT: btw, i agreed with the 'if your hungry you will eat anything' bit he was onabout Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 04-25-2009 21:11.

04-25-2009 21:10 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » When you go out

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH