Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » server back up » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page server back up
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

server back up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hmmmm since when does it take an hour to back up? it always only took 24-27 mins and still allowed time for expos to be sorted b4 ending at 3:30 now i can see this "NEW FASTER SERVER" causeing alot of problems for auctions/expos

04-24-2009 03:55 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: server back up Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats the reason i nvr came back on last nite

i taught the server went down or something....

can we have an official answer to the new times of the server back up..like how long it is goin to last from now on

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-24-2009 11:24 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If it is less than specified then you have no reason to complain. Plan your expos better, I mean, so that you know for sure you can accept people in time.

04-24-2009 16:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Agresiel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

part of being able to plan something is knowing you have some variables that are consistant

one of which is is KNOWING that the server refreshes at 324-327 but that has obviously changed

04-24-2009 23:03 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Well doesnt it say that it will be done at something like 4:30?

04-25-2009 01:53 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

it normall goes down at 3am
and normally comes back by 3:22 by my latop and my laptop and game time is about 1min and 32secs diffence but yes i had the problem too i went after a a lil while after too
its annoyin we was in a expo too
lucky we had the team just didnt have our items

and also does any1 know if the expos times are goin to move back?
i mean after u did a expo it used to b 24hours after startin one yes?
but its weird now used to b able to do it at 12(midnite) but now its 1am so gold dragons dont get finshed untill 4 am just to go in the phase 2 thats like 4am in finshs so u gotta waste like 4attacks to make sure u have about 5k blood
willl the time b changin back to what its meant to b ?
04-25-2009 02:15 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Yep message is as follows;

quote:
Please wait a moment while the database is being backed up.
Backup will be finished at about 4:30 AM.

You're all too used it being finished early thats all Smile

04-25-2009 03:11 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
and also does any1 know if the expos times are goin to move back?
i mean after u did a expo it used to b 24hours after startin one yes?
but its weird now used to b able to do it at 12(midnite) but now its 1am so gold dragons dont get finshed untill 4 am just to go in the phase 2 thats like 4am in finshs so u gotta waste like 4attacks to make sure u have about 5k blood
willl the time b changin back to what its meant to b ?

that is all due to daylight savings time and the clocks going foreward/back....

the time you can start an expo nver changes but the actual time does sue to the changs in the clock .... it will go back when the cocks change again

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-25-2009 12:14 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Agresiel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Agresiel

yet the 2 attack per day resets at 00:00 ??? go figure

04-25-2009 12:22 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » server back up

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH