Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The upcoming patch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The upcoming patch 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jimferatu

images/avatars/avatar-115.gif

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: V13 & BoS

tattoo change? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Let me just get something clear...

Will we be able to change the tattoo we have and if so will we receive back the experince + stones we have already spent on it?

09-11-2007 14:41 Jimferatu is offline Search for Posts by Jimferatu Add Jimferatu to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes.
09-11-2007 14:57 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not exactly. You won't get an "remove tattoo" option. Tattoos will be deleted so if you make a wrong decision after the patch, you will have it to the rest of the game (probably)

09-11-2007 16:00 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

can i still us eassasin tatttoo with my 2 knife s
09-11-2007 16:08
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Clan: The Source

Yes.

It was mentioned in second post when Szeszej introduced changed tatoos.

BTW. I can't wait for this patch. I hope that it will be installed soon (today! Big Grin )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Coles: 09-11-2007 16:47.

09-11-2007 16:40 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

I cant wait either Big Grin

The change will deffinatly be welcome! Big Grin

What are people looking forwrad too?

And any one decided which of the new tattoo's they are getting?

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-11-2007 18:55 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

monk or berserk Smile and at start i will make lvl 5 tatoo that give bonus dmg per each 4 lvl or the one with bonus atack of each weapon Smile

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-11-2007 19:20 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Cool, something different Smile

I hope you go for biserker tbh Wink lol

I will go for Sniper i think, and +5 the exp one first Smile

09-11-2007 19:38 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I'm making black knight. I wanted to make it before patch but it had then insane requirement.
I already collected equipment for level 3 tattoo and higher levels will be impossible at this stage of game.
09-11-2007 20:06 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Cool, yeah the requirments are still mad! lol

What weapons are you going for if not Suicides then? you will not be able to ware them any longer...

Level three is good, and you have much to look forward too as you progress Smile

09-11-2007 20:10 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I already used suicide weapon with huge intelligence and knowledge requirement so after patch I will be able to use them.

I already have 1 of the best 2h weapon but without critical hit bonus.

Demonic Two-handed sword of Betrayal (+4) CLOSE
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 58 - 65
Effects: Hit -16, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +20, damage increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, minimal damage +5, REPUTATION +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 53, STRENGTH: 53, INTELLIGENCE: 29, KNOWLEDGE: 32, AGILITY: 18
Selling price: 74 100 Lgo
Value: Nanites 231, Mana 605

and in ~6 years:

Good Demonic Two-handed sword of Betrayal (+1) CLOSE
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 86 - 91
Effects: Hit -22, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +27, damage increased by 2 for every 4 char levels, minimal damage +8, REPUTATION +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 77, STRENGTH: 77, INTELLIGENCE: 51, KNOWLEDGE: 52, AGILITY: 27
Selling price: 106 050 Lgo
Value: Nanites 651, Mana 1655
09-11-2007 20:16 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

lol

You will no longer be able to use suicides becuase the make items deffence = 0. so will not work for any 'minimum' armor requirement tattoo.

Nice Sword, i reacon in 2 years you will be able to use it is easy, unless the game designers have had a brainwave and sensibly decided to make level requirments mroe realistic... by that time you will have a better weapon no doubt Smile

09-11-2007 20:34 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Murderous Halberd of Lead (+3) CLOSE
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 68 - 99
Effects: Hit -22, AGILITY +13, chance for critical hit +13 %, weapon damage +24, TOUGHNESS +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 72, STRENGTH: 62, INTELLIGENCE: 22, KNOWLEDGE: 26, AGILITY: 20
Selling price: 25 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 270, Mana 648

This is better weapon but because of those requirement it is worse than demonic.
I will be able to use suicide weapons because I don't need to have my tattoo always. I will use them for sure on high agility expedition mobs because I don't like guns.
09-11-2007 21:08 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Well, I'm a black knight too on a server which already has this patch and I'm using for shooters and melee fighters respectively:

Radiating Two-handed sword (+5)

Dmg: 69 - 81
Stats: to hit -18, attack per round: 2, BPs -10 %, Strength +11, toughness -15, chance for critical hit +20 %, dmg +27, -15 HP for hit
Reqs: LVL: 49, STR: 52, INT: 19, KNO: 18, Agi: 18

Murderous Two-handed sword (+5)

Dmg: 56 - 68
Stats: To hit -18, attack per round: 2, Agi +19, chance for critical hit +19 %, dmg +14
Reqa: LVL 48, STR: 50, INT: 19, KNO: 18, AGI: 17
Cena sprzeda|y: 25 200 PLN
Warto[: Nanity 204, Mana 561

If you use a weapon without a prefix requirements aren't so insanely high Smile

09-11-2007 22:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Though for some weapons this may work, For armor sets you need suffexs also, and the level for them is way too hihg... even you an admin agree...

Why is this?

09-11-2007 22:14 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Show me chainsaw without surfix that have low requirement.
2h weapons wont be better than 1h after patch so I don't understand why they have higher level requirement than 1h weapons that are much more better.
09-11-2007 22:16 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Serrated Chainsaw

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 59 - 89
Effects: Hit -10, AGILITY +5, weapon damage +9
Requirements: LEVEL: 55, STRENGTH: 44, INTELLIGENCE: 27, KNOWLEDGE: 28
Selling price: 9 300 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1, Mana 4

Lowish on lvl 0 Tongue

09-12-2007 06:34 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Tatoo for ranged weapons Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please tell me what kind of tatoo works with that weapons ??
or that weapons is to strong for tatoos ??

Shuriken of Vengeance (+3)

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 52 - 55
Effects: Hit +15, attacks per round: 4, weapon damage +38, items defence = 0

I can't understand. Tatoo for that weapon not exist. All kind of weapons like one hand veapons (dagger of suicide, dagger of vengeance) have avaible tatoos.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Blodsugare: 09-13-2007 16:07.

09-13-2007 15:43 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: EoD

yeah they are no tatoo for ranged veangence Wink u should use black knight that give u aura -% to atribute Tongue this is only one thing usefull in all tatoos for this kind of weapon

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-13-2007 16:27 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Demon Lord, Collector and Hunter all work for the ranged weapons, would these not work for vengeance as well?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 09-13-2007 16:28.

09-13-2007 16:28 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

with vengeance items defence = 0
and all ranged tattoos require a minimum defence above 0
so by the looks of it nope i will not work :/

09-13-2007 18:58 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

Therefore some of moderator shall do something with tatoos. There shall be tatoos for all kind of weapons.
09-13-2007 20:56 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Any1 know what is the problem with new patch?
It takes so long to test it on polish server and that means that there is something wrong with it.
09-16-2007 18:26 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

This is a good question. Although the are no problems with the patch, it is "upcoming" very slow.

09-16-2007 20:56 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Maybe they are preparing the patch for us and it will be installed sooner that we think Smile .

For now the situation is that: people from Underworld are gathering in front of BW Team hideout. Everyone has sings with text : WE WANT PATCH!!

I hope that manifestation will be happy soon, because I'm with them Big Grin Big Grin

09-16-2007 21:37 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

I don't want it soon.
If there are some troubles with it then better give some time to fix it.
09-16-2007 21:57 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Hmm, i would like it within the next month... gives me time to collect some PoP Smile

But other than that i want here ASAP! lol

Do any polish players play on the server that its on? If so do they have feed back for us? Smile

09-16-2007 22:00 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Rejoice! The patch is going to be implemented on Saturday this week. Smile

There were no problems with it on Polish servers so now it's coming to us.

Demon Lord tatoo is the one for shuriken of vengeance as it has an aura effect that reduces its high requirements.

09-17-2007 16:58 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Clan: .DB.

Woooot
bring it on Smile

09-17-2007 17:01 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Coles
Triple Ace

Yeah !! That's a great news Big Grin .

A big container full of beer for Admins ;D.

09-17-2007 17:22 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Lol sounds good Smile

Thanks for all the work you put into this game and continue too Big Grin

09-17-2007 18:15 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007

HURRAH!! Big Grin Can't wait for Saturday!! Now to think of all the things I'm gonna spend those lovely stones on...

09-17-2007 18:26 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

black knight

Level 3 : LUCK +2, additional 1 attacks with every weapon
Level 4 : LUCK +4, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, HIT PTS +5 %
Level 5 : LUCK +6, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, HIT PTS +10 %
level 3 it give 1 attack aded on so just say it 2
level 4 1 attack more doe sit meen its adds a nother 1 on or just doe sit say it
09-17-2007 22:33
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

Each level considered separately. No cumulation.
09-17-2007 22:35 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

u wot i dont get wot u meen sorry can u or some one explain again please cus am thinking of going black knight or assasin but i want 3 or 4 attack with my 2 handed sword

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-17-2007 22:42.

09-17-2007 22:36
Coles
Triple Ace

If You get lvl 3 You will get 1 more attack. If You get lvl 4 You will have this 1 attack more. Not 2 more attacks, just one.

09-17-2007 22:42 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

He means that lvl 5 will give:
Level 5 : LUCK +6, additional 1 attacks with every weapon, HIT PTS +10 %

and you were thinking (at least I think so) that it would give about 3 attacks, HP +15% and 20 luck

09-17-2007 22:44 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

k thanks thats rubbish if i get that tattoo an have the sword that only 2 attack am shore if it good u get exstrer attack tho but 3 is still not that good
an u are correct zeruel thats wot i thought

do u think this will b e good with black knight tattoo

Flail of Suicide (+1)
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 57 - 104
Effects: Hit -13, AGILITY +13, weapon damage +25, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 49, STRENGTH: 49, INTELLIGENCE: 24, KNOWLEDGE: 23, AGILITY: 14
Selling price: 64 950 Lgo
Value: Nanites 71, Mana 195

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-17-2007 22:48.

09-17-2007 22:44
Coles
Triple Ace

It won't fit to Black Knight tatoo because You need defence and this Suicide sufix is making it 0. Better find another one before saturday ^^.

09-17-2007 22:52 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007

Nope. You need a 2H sword, or a mace. The first one at (+4), and the second one at (+7).
09-17-2007 22:53 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The upcoming patch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH