Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The upcoming patch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The upcoming patch 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alphonse
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

? any way
Requirements: helmet defence max 12, armour defence max 24, pants defence max 12
my derfence at 0 an i can still use that tattoo it antomy expert 4 i use 2 good knife sof sucied

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-17-2007 22:56.

09-17-2007 22:55
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, this combination is possible.

09-17-2007 22:56 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

yer with the black kinght ttoo its just the same its sucide weapons so i t lows my derfence to 0 just as the same ast his 1 so it shauld work
09-17-2007 22:58
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

But with the black knight tattoo you MUST have some defense to make it working...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-17-2007 23:03 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
alphonse
unregistered

o ok dam nee d to find a better weapon then
09-17-2007 23:03
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

I already collected BK equip but without armor. I can merge this:

Field Tuxedo of Fencer (+2) CLOSE
Armour
Defence: 41
Effects: CHARISMA +3, APPEARANCE +4, TOUGHNESS +6, defence +22, defence +54 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 35, STRENGTH: 24, APPEARANCE: 16

but I will wait for patch because I need to use my elvish jacket of strongman to merge it.

Pants:
Good Shorts of Arms Dealer CLOSE
Pants
Defence: 29
Effects: AGILITY +6, REPUTATION +20, defence +20
Requirements: LEVEL: 34, STRENGTH: 40, AGILITY: 25

Good Trousers of Scout CLOSE
Pants
Defence: 32
Effects: AGILITY +16, defence +12
Requirements: LEVEL: 42, STRENGTH: 49, AGILITY: 23

Helmet(I will merge after update better one):
Assault Cap of Wanderer (+4) CLOSE
Helmet
Effects: LUCK +2, chance for critical hit +7 %, defence +29
Requirements: LEVEL: 34, KNOWLEDGE: 4, STRENGTH: 41, TOUGHNESS: 35

Weapons:
Good Murderous Mace of Ruse (+1) CLOSE
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 61 - 70
Effects: Hit -26, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +21, chance for critical hit +25 %, weapon damage +15, minimal damage +13, REPUTATION +12
Requirements: LEVEL: 51, STRENGTH: 58, INTELLIGENCE: 9, KNOWLEDGE: 9, AGILITY: 23

Demonic Two-handed sword of Betrayal (+4) CLOSE
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 58 - 65
Effects: Hit -16, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +20, damage increased by 1 for every 4 char levels, minimal damage +5, REPUTATION +7
Requirements: LEVEL: 53, STRENGTH: 53, INTELLIGENCE: 29, KNOWLEDGE: 32, AGILITY: 18

After update I will start merging items so probably my equip will change a bit.
09-18-2007 09:28 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

I think you should merge it the day before the patch because after the patch all merging tables will be changed.

09-18-2007 11:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Elisabeth
Lord

I prefer armor with 30+ defence with agility bonus. If I don't use any armor with agility I wont be able to go on expedition using BK tattoo.
09-18-2007 12:26 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 42 - 54
Effects: Hit -18, attacks per round: 2, CHARISMA +17, REPUTATION +12, HIT PTS +30 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 43, STRENGTH: 45, INTELLIGENCE: 19, KNOWLEDGE: 18, AGILITY: 13

with the tat00 that give 75 damage how much damage do u think it will be
an my normal strenght is 34

and will i still be able to us e these with the tattoo + 5
Good Cap of Adrenaline D 7
Good Elvish Cape D -1
Tie of Accuracy (+5)
Ring of Accuracy (+5)
Bracelet of Accuracy (+5)
Good Shorts of Shadow Hunter D 9

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-18-2007 13:49.

09-18-2007 13:29
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Clan: EoD

stop asking about all, just wear them and look or white for patch ... its boring ...

im w8 for patch Smile some ppl will be very angry ;-)

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*
09-18-2007 14:37 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

alphonse... Black knight needs defense.. You wont be able to use elvish cape because it has -1 defense. You need:

quote:
Tatoo requirements:
LEVEL 1 : helmet defence minimal 7, armour defence minimal11, pants defence minimal7
LEVEL 2 : helmet defence minimal 14, armour defence minimal 22, pants defence minimal 14
LEVEL 3 : helmet defence minimal 21, armour defence minimal 30, pants defence minimal 21
LEVEL 4 : helmet defence minimal 28, armour defence minimal 46, pants defence minimal 28
LEVEL 5 : helmet defence minimal 35, armour defence minimal 70, pants defence minimal 35

Do You understand?

09-18-2007 14:49 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

will u still be able to use sucide weapons wih assasin tattoo
09-20-2007 12:23
Coles
Triple Ace

Yes, because You need maximum armor there. In assasin tatoo You can have even armor on -x def. Like this cape You have with -1 defence.

09-20-2007 12:37 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

cool thanks for all ur help
09-20-2007 12:44
alphonse
unregistered

does the patch get installed tonight at midnight
09-21-2007 19:37
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

No sometime tomorrow patchs' aren't installed at midnight that is only start of server

09-21-2007 19:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered

no point in me staying up late then lol
09-21-2007 19:49
alphonse
unregistered

does any 1 have a idea of wot time or a guess
09-22-2007 00:03
Zauborin
Triple Ace

sat/sun 12pm

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 09-22-2007 00:22.

09-22-2007 00:22 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

the op said it will be done on satorday
09-22-2007 00:23
Zauborin
Triple Ace

sat 23:59:59 now is clear?

thx ;*
09-22-2007 00:25 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

ARGHHHH thats age s am going to sleep soon then argh me ****** of now lol Mad
09-22-2007 00:30
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007

RE: The upcoming patch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like the sound of that

09-22-2007 10:30 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

The patch will be put on line around 22.00+1.00.

Thank You for patience, we wanted to be certain of this patch as much as possible.

Regards
SM

Thank You.
09-22-2007 15:55 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Is it true that the patch has bug so that when it comes online all equipment shall be taken off you so you will have no armour/weapons?

09-22-2007 17:48 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Coles
Triple Ace

It's not a bug. this patch will change everything (or almost everything) and the stuff that You are wearing now won't fit after this patch.

Thats why it is taken off from every player.

09-22-2007 18:06 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

coles is right

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-22-2007 18:08.

09-22-2007 18:08
Scillage
Forum Legend

A) I was told it was bug

B) Why wont it fit after?

09-22-2007 18:10 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

Because of added intelligence and knowledge requirements to the Suicide weapons and knives/daggers they will just be unequipped automatically.

09-22-2007 18:21 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Scillage
Forum Legend

Oh even to people that use guns? because i dont use suicide weps

09-22-2007 18:23 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Evangelion
The warning machine

You'll see after the patch because I'm not sure. Maybe there is a script which takes off the equipment with this patch.

09-22-2007 18:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-79.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007

It seems silly that everybody will have their items unequipped just because of some minor changes to a subset of the weapons. It's gonna be party time for ambushes tonight if that's the case!! Wink

09-22-2007 18:31 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Tomorrow new merge topic will be filled with useful information. So don't rush with merging.
09-22-2007 18:33 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

Do you know are they changing the entire merging tables or only a percentage of them?

09-22-2007 18:40 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

It is in 1st post all merging will change so if you can merge something nice now then do it.
09-22-2007 18:52 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Evil-Eoin
Triple Ace

That would require me having a mergestone! lol Ok, I will keep watching your new merge topic and put forward any merges I discover. Thanks for creating this btw! Smile

09-22-2007 19:03 Evil-Eoin is offline Search for Posts by Evil-Eoin Add Evil-Eoin to your Buddy List
Konrad
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-917.html

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

The patch is online. Have fun!
Your opinion and questions are welcome.

Premium problems >> use Premium reporting option in game.
Question about game >> use "Words of advice" forum.
Other >> pm Szeszej

Please do not PM me directly. Thanks.

09-22-2007 21:11 Konrad is offline Homepage of Konrad Search for Posts by Konrad Add Konrad to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

dont no wot it is or am wrong but i got 110 BS an i think i shauld of got 137
09-22-2007 21:46
Coles
Triple Ace

I'm sure that You made a mistake in calculations.

You got stones from a script. It won't make a mistake. If the script is wrong than everyone on the server should get wrong number of stones. I got as many stones as I calculeted Smile .

09-22-2007 21:49 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

137/5=27bs
137-27=110bs
everything is alright

Edit:
Field Corset of Guard (+2) CLOSE

Armour (Only for females)
Effects: REPUTATION +3, APPEARANCE +7, TOUGHNESS +6, defence +27, all weapons damage +3
Requirements: LEVEL: 37, STRENGTH: 28, APPEARANCE: 14, CHARISMA: 16
Selling price: 11 150 Lgo
Value: Nanites 75, Mana 265

Sometimes it is worthy to risk. I need to use 2 crappy equipment to get it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 09-22-2007 22:44.

09-22-2007 21:57 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The upcoming patch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH