Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The upcoming patch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The upcoming patch 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Murderous Knife

One-handed melee weapon
Damage: 14 - 15
Effects: Hit +9, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +8, chance for critical hit +8 %, all weapons damage +6
Requirements: LEVEL: 32, STRENGTH: 38, AGILITY: 35, INTELLIGENCE: 14, KNOWLEDGE: 14
Selling price: 23 700 Lgo
Value: Nanites 175, Mana 446

I maked two of these shiny, new knifes Smile . It was worth it Big Grin .

I'm very happy of this new patch and I think that it will help everyone to start a new life with tatoos.

09-22-2007 22:49 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yer but not with weapons my agilty is rubbish i had 154 i have now 134 i hav egot my good cap of adreline + 5 an other stuff if the sucide weapons wauldnt of got crap i wauld of had about 167 or 174 this why i need better sucide weapon s
09-22-2007 22:52
Coles
Triple Ace

Thats because suicide was too powerful with small requirements. Im very happy that suicide is now a good weapon, not perfect for killing everyone.

09-22-2007 22:53 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

I have +12% to exp from new tattoo, which is always on. But i have my quest suff equipped and is has a red cross over it. Do i still get exp bonus?

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-22-2007 23:38 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Yes.

It is not worthy to make experience tattoo. After 225k(~6-10 months) experience you will get back experience that you used on this tattoo.
09-22-2007 23:45 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Ok thanks.

Yeah i know its not the best, but at +5 i get an exrta attack, so that is worth it... Smile

09-22-2007 23:56 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Good Murderous Mace of Ruse (+1) CLOSE
Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 61 - 70
Effects: Hit -26, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +21, chance for critical hit +25 %, weapon damage +15, minimal damage +13, REPUTATION +12
Requirements: LEVEL: 51, STRENGTH: 58, INTELLIGENCE: 9, KNOWLEDGE: 9, AGILITY: 23
Selling price: 33 075 Lgo
Value: Nanites 321, Mana 875

I'm saving stones but few items need to be upgraded.
09-23-2007 00:17 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

a dont think u guys shauld be talking about this on this thread

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by alphonse: 09-23-2007 00:35.

09-23-2007 00:34
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

No i suppose it is to do with what the patch has done and stuff and what they have amde so i will allow this talk but dont get off the subject of the patch

09-23-2007 07:20 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Elisabeth
Lord

Black knight don't need agility.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=acd643397f
09-23-2007 07:47 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
ziomal

Registration Date: 04-30-2007
Race in game: Cultist

why???

Kilt (+5) CLOSE

Pants (Only for males)
Defence: 5
Effects: APPEARANCE +10, AGILITY -2, LUCK +2
09-23-2007 10:16 ziomal is offline Search for Posts by ziomal Add ziomal to your Buddy List
ziomal

Registration Date: 04-30-2007

fucking admin
09-23-2007 11:35 ziomal is offline Search for Posts by ziomal Add ziomal to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

You should be banned for this.

It was told that LUCK from items will be very small. My battle jacket also has +1 luck bonus and I don't cry...

I think that the best set for luck is this runic set. I need to find it and test it Smile .

09-23-2007 12:02 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

ziamol why u all ways do stuff like that u all way dis respect the rules an people Mad
09-23-2007 12:19
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

+2 - offensive language

09-23-2007 13:17 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
alphonse
unregistered

which disrespects the rules
09-23-2007 13:30
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Do we know the price of tattoos? Like,
Tatoo1, level1 - 1000 Progress points, 1xBloodstone
Tatoo4, level 5 - XXX

Thanks

09-24-2007 13:27 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

Tatoo 1 - 1000 points and 1 bs
Tatoo 2 - 2000 points and 1 hs
Tatoo 3 - 3000 points and 1 ls
Tatoo 4 - 4000 points and 1 ms
Tatoo 5 - 5000 points and 1 ss

09-24-2007 13:31 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Zauborin
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-65.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: EoD

quote:
Originally posted by Coles

this is for 1st 2 tatoo

next two is:

4500 2bs
9000 2hs
13500 2ls
18000 2ms
22500 2ss

from my little fan, which i love:

"i want nothing more than to see EoD rot and Zuborin with it."

thx ;*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Zauborin: 09-24-2007 13:35.

09-24-2007 13:35 Zauborin is offline Search for Posts by Zauborin Add Zauborin to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

thanks

09-24-2007 16:38 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
cat

Registration Date: 03-19-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Zauborin
quote:
Originally posted by Coles

this is for 1st 2 tatoo

next two is:

4500 2bs
9000 2hs
13500 2ls
18000 2ms
22500 2ss

Shocked The cost of next two, lvl 3 would be a total of 27000 experience ? no way.....Evil any chance of lower the cost ? please Tongue
10-21-2007 12:54 cat is offline Search for Posts by cat Add cat to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

What do you mean? There are only 4 tatoos in each path and the 1st 2 costs were said by coles. The 2nd 2 (no. 3 and 4) were said by zauborin

10-21-2007 15:22 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
cat

Registration Date: 03-19-2007

If i want No.3 and 3rd lvl would cost me :- 4500 + 9000 + 13500 = 27000,
lvl 4 cost 31500 and lvl 5 cost 36000 Frown how can i manage to save up that much ???
10-21-2007 21:45 cat is offline Search for Posts by cat Add cat to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

lol

It takes time, like the whole game, you need 167 pop (i think) to get all tattoos to level 5.

I almost have one of the second ones to +5 Smile

If tattoos were cheap it would be boring for people getting them Wink

10-21-2007 22:07 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Demon Lord tatoo is the one for shuriken of vengeance as it has an aura effect that reduces its high requirements.

Szeszej, its not about requirements, its about that Vengeance zeroes your defense and thus none of these 3 tattoos for ranged weapons will work. Could you tell this developers to find some solutions?

Thank you

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
10-23-2007 17:40 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Elisabeth
Lord

Shuriken of Vengeance is too powerful to make tattoo for it.
10-23-2007 20:11 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

quote:
Originally posted by Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Demon Lord tatoo is the one for shuriken of vengeance as it has an aura effect that reduces its high requirements.

Szeszej, its not about requirements, its about that Vengeance zeroes your defense and thus none of these 3 tattoos for ranged weapons will work. Could you tell this developers to find some solutions?

Thank you

Demon Lord tatoo will work as the effect is an aura.

10-23-2007 20:29 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

Only Enemies' bones and Shaman are auras the other 2 not, so they will not work.
As I understand it in Enemies' bones this is aura: Aura (always works): stat requirements lowered by +2 %, but what the effect: Effects: hit of all weapons +5, will it also work? I think no.

So when you use Vengeance the only thing which will work is aura from Enemies' bones and Shaman (lowered requirements and experience increase) and as I wrote earlier, it's not about requirements, it's about the effects of all tattoos. They will not work. That's the problem.
When I choose any other tattoo path for melee or guns I will not have such problem right? Then I could choose anything because in every tattoo path is one always working aura, but that's not an option for ranged fighter.

10-23-2007 22:00 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Well, the ranged vengence items are meant to work with the Demon Lord only.

10-24-2007 00:38 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

I think the point that is being made here is that the vengeance items will not work with the tattoo. The vengeance suffix reduces the defence given by items to 0 ... which means they will always fall short of the minimum armour reqirements of the tattoo:

i.e.

Tatoo requirements:
LEVEL 1 : helmet defence min 5, armour defence min 8, pants defence min 5
LEVEL 2 : helmet defence min 10, armour defence min 16, pants defence min 10
LEVEL 3 : helmet defence min 15, armour defence min 24, pants defence min 15
LEVEL 4 : helmet defence min 20, armour defence min 32, pants defence min 20
LEVEL 5 : helmet defence min 25, armour defence min 40, pants defence min 25

With the vengeance weapon, there will always be the same defensive rating on all of these

helmet defence = 0 (5 points short of lvl 1 requirement)
armour defence = 0 (8 points short of lvl 1 requirement)
pants defence = 0 (5 points short of lvl 1 requirement)

so only the specific aura powers would work, not the rest of the tattoo

10-24-2007 01:18 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

That's exactly the problem. Maybe it was meant to work with this tattoo, but it will not. In fact it will not work with any of ranged tattoo. Any solution Szeszej?

Thanx

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 10-24-2007 13:50.

10-24-2007 13:49 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

If there would be a tattoo with requirements of defense = 0 or max 7 then everybody would use it. The vengeance suffix in ranged weapons is too powerful to be empowered by tattoos...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

10-24-2007 14:08 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Gendibal
Viking

There are overpowered prefixes and suffixes in each of the melee categories that are supported by tattoos ..... saying that the 'vengeance' suffix is too powerful to be supported in ranged is again leaving that category out in the cold.

Granted, there has been one of the overpowered melee suffixes has had some work done to balance it out (suicide), but it still leaves a huge gap between melee and the other weapons.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gendibal: 10-24-2007 14:27.

10-24-2007 14:26 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

That's exactly what I had in mind. Any update on this Szeszej?

10-24-2007 21:56 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Mortis
Emperor

10 days passed. Any update on this Szeszej?

11-04-2007 14:10 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Archives » Bin » The upcoming patch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH