Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....apparently second in the server!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c153d9fc55

04-25-2009 13:10 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well done, although wrong thread.

Bezetta showed what's Legendary Sniper rifle capable of. Nice damage.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-25-2009 13:17 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well done but this is indeed the wrong thread. please post in expedition badges or fight club: expedition edition

closed

04-25-2009 15:29 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH