Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB llianna 04-25-2009 13:10
 RE: First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB Mortis 04-25-2009 13:17
 RE: First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB Pops 04-25-2009 15:29

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
llianna

Registration Date: 02-09-2008
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: B.O.S

First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....apparently second in the server!

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=c153d9fc55

04-25-2009 13:10 llianna is offline Search for Posts by llianna Add llianna to your Buddy List Add llianna to your Contact List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well done, although wrong thread.

Bezetta showed what's Legendary Sniper rifle capable of. Nice damage.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
04-25-2009 13:17 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well done but this is indeed the wrong thread. please post in expedition badges or fight club: expedition edition

closed

04-25-2009 15:29 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Trophy Hall » Trophy Hall - Underworld » First Order of the Stone Warrior Badge in DB

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH