Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » new layout » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new layout
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

new layout Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

there is a new BW layout
you can change it in settings
Smile

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
09-02-2007 19:11 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Voltage! Nice i like it very stylish lol

09-02-2007 19:26 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very nice Smile

Well done, but i think i still like the Nanobot one the best Smile
09-02-2007 20:08 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007
Race in game: Absorber

themes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well done bu i think that the nanobot is the best of all!

09-22-2007 10:25 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » new layout

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH