Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Pets » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pets
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alphonse
unregistered
Pets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have 1 rabbit 1 giny pig 1 hamster hoping some time next year me get rottweiler
09-04-2007 22:16
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got 1 fish and 1 chicken....in my frigde Big Grin .

Seriously I have only fishes ^^. They are not smart or something but it's good to look at them and see a small animal planet Smile .

09-04-2007 22:42 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Haha you have 1 chicken & fish in your fridge lol Tongue I have 1 Kitten

09-05-2007 16:49 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

I, well not me but, we have 1 kitten, a cat, a dog (labrodore/collie) i think thats it apart from dead ones Tongue lol
09-05-2007 18:04 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
crazyb

Registration Date: 05-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: ROD

i have a hamster and a cat and a graveyards worth of dead fish
seriously we got loads of fish they all died in about a week so we gave up and got a hamster

09-05-2007 19:32 crazyb is offline Search for Posts by crazyb Add crazyb to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for crazyb
dennismcm

Registration Date: 09-20-2007

RE: Pets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have 1 Yorkshire terrier she is well cute

11-16-2007 13:22 dennismcm is offline Homepage of dennismcm Search for Posts by dennismcm Add dennismcm to your Buddy List
Firetouch

Registration Date: 09-15-2007
Clan: BloodWych

RE: Pets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

11 cats, 5 kittens and a rabbit.

11-16-2007 21:31 Firetouch is offline Search for Posts by Firetouch Add Firetouch to your Buddy List
Hespera
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-328.jpg

Registration Date: 05-06-2007
Clan: The Coven

I could have sworn I posted my answer in here yesterday...

I have 2 cats and 2 mice.

11-16-2007 23:48 Hespera is offline Search for Posts by Hespera Add Hespera to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

LOL, you posted in the other thread which I then closed

11-17-2007 08:11 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
GrimTale
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-126.jpg

Registration Date: 12-03-2007
Clan: S.H

I have one budgie atm who totally rocks!!!
Want a puppy or a cat though =(
Or another budgie =)

12-16-2007 16:55 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Velf

Registration Date: 12-10-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have 3 budgies (they do rock) and two cats. The cats have not eaten the birds yet but I still don't trust them to be alone together XD
12-17-2007 20:47 Velf is offline Search for Posts by Velf Add Velf to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

Cats are cute and cuddly. But puppies are playful and fun. Theyre both cute though =P

12-18-2007 10:24 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Velf

Well one of my cats is cuddly, the other is not... more independent Big Grin

Puppies are fun, but they mke a lot of mess and chew things until they grow up a bit Happy
12-19-2007 21:42 Velf is offline Search for Posts by Velf Add Velf to your Buddy List
GrimTale
Double Ace

YEAH BUT THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE ^^
So you can't shout at them
Coz they do them puppy dog eyes

12-19-2007 21:54 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

I have a dog.
He's technically a puppy.
He ain't cute.

He's an American Pit-bull... He's tall enough to stand on my shoulders (hind legs obv.)

12-19-2007 21:55 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
GrimTale
Double Ace

Well that's probably why he aint cute. Labradors though are so cute as puppies. The andrex advert shows that ^^

12-19-2007 22:08 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Velf

Pit bulls are banned in the uk, listed as dangerous dogs. I love german shepards! Labs are nice too Happy
12-19-2007 23:30 Velf is offline Search for Posts by Velf Add Velf to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

Yeah they are, but they aren't dangerous...

Well, mine isn't.

12-20-2007 08:13 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
GrimTale
Double Ace

Yeah i'm sure the jumping on you and knocking you onto the floor so you hurt yourself is just play =P

12-20-2007 16:41 GrimTale is offline Search for Posts by GrimTale Add GrimTale to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for GrimTale
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Pets

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH