Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Caravan deluxe » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Are you in favour of implementing Caravan Deluxe as a premium option?
Yes 73 47.40%
No 51 33.12%
Doesn't matter for me 30 19.48%
Total: 154 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Caravan deluxe 8 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.258 Votes - Average Rating: 3.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hunt0r

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [-END-]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would agree with grind. I have voted no. I like the idea but if you have to pay out 1 days prem for one days Delux. Which only allows an extra 40% exp/blood it just is not worth it. In the long run you are losing the option later on when our prem runs out sooner to do th extra 12 quest's. Not only this but if you do go with this option and someone pays for it cos they know they wont have time over the next say 2 weeks (14 days) they are gonna waste 16 days of prem for a simple 2 weeks of bieng busy. And I am not sure about everyone else. But normaly if I m to busy to log in and do the quests myself I normal dont even have time to start a Normal caravan. ie I dont get on at all. This would be a Way over priced option that imho to me personaly seem's like just another way to make a money well for us to fill. Do not get me wrong I love blood wars and get prem as often as I can afford to. I use the sorthening and enlarge armory options and I dont mind paying for this game. But thier reall does come a point. And from taking abit of time to think about this option I would have to say I would not like to see them adding this in as a pay for option. I think the most of prem payers spend enough as it is tbh.

Like I say this is just my opinion. And I just wanted to say how I felt about it. In essence i do like the idea. But in practicality I dont.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hunt0r: 05-29-2009 20:58.

05-29-2009 20:52 Hunt0r is offline Search for Posts by Hunt0r Add Hunt0r to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Maybe you should do it how... i think it was scyanide suggested it, like a token, you buy it using a day of prem, and then for that day, it's all the premium caravan quests. I think you'd have to make it so they're able to use the token on whatever day they want, because i think if someones gotta hurry up and leave, they're not gonna think "Oh, let's go to premium and spend a bit of money to buy a token, which will take me another ages to do, therefore wasting even more of my precious time" (ok they won't think that, but it's still basically that)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-30-2009 00:43 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Hunt0r

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Yeah i saw that and the buying a token idea is better. but if you spending money on this game as it stands and doing quests. if you are busy for a day and have to do a caravan, you would be better off doing it as it stands right now. True you would have lower %'s for passing and getting drops but in the long run you would have an extra day later with the extra 12 prem quest's to make up for that loss. To me this idea would only really suit the guys who they say might abuse it. ie the guys who just do quests( the ones who it was earlier said could afford if this idea was in game money based not real life) as they might buy prem just for the delux. The only way I personaly would consider using my prem time for this is if I knew I had 2-3 weeks of only coming on once a day to start a caravan and it was something like 1 days prem per I dunno 3 days delux. or something along those lines. And even then I would most likely not use it. knowing I would have the extra 30 days or whatever later to make up for my inactiveness.

05-31-2009 04:41 Hunt0r is offline Search for Posts by Hunt0r Add Hunt0r to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

I voted yes when i first looked at it but now i'd like to change my vote simply e cause the game costs to much already(if you pay for everything) you pay for premium account to contribute to the game because you like then you have more costs for extending your armoury and shortening your quest and attack timer but for even changing your e-mail is honestly the most ridiculas now i can sorta understand the change name one but we are paying for to run this game and you expect us to pay more and more just stupid little extra's and now your trying to come up with more things to charge us for
07-13-2009 01:33 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
arania

images/avatars/avatar-243.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

I vote 'NO'..... Another money making scheme...!!

07-16-2009 20:07 arania is offline Search for Posts by arania Add arania to your Buddy List
Shadow_Blade

images/avatars/avatar-544.gif

Registration Date: 07-20-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: D.B.

I vote yes. I think it is a great idea as alot of us simply don't have the time to sit there and wait for every quest to end. This ends that problem.

Reborn, i will rise again.

07-20-2009 21:34 Shadow_Blade is offline Search for Posts by Shadow_Blade Add Shadow_Blade to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

in the devs defence, you dont HAVE to use it just because its there. if you do wish to use it, the option is there the same as shortening and extended armoury.

you always have a choice

07-20-2009 22:17 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
M Nortorious

Registration Date: 06-19-2009
Clan: BK

I Voted No Because ONce You Get To Level 30 U Get Caravan Sooo Y Would U Buy It Through Preium When We Already Have It Or Are They Getting Rid Of It Please Explain This To Me If I Got It Worng

07-20-2009 22:26 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

First post explains everything.

07-20-2009 22:32 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
M Nortorious

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
First post explains everything.

I Have Read That But Still If My Previous Post Isnt Write I DOnt Understand Can Someone Explain It Simpler

07-20-2009 22:35 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

RE: Caravan deluxe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Are you in favour of implementing Caravan Deluxe as a premium option?

More info:

- costs 30 days of premium for 30 days of caravans.

- xp gained is down by 10%
- blood gained is down by 10%

- the drop will be identical with normal quests but the chance to pass the quests will be reduced by 5% no matter the type or the number of quests.

- arcana will be disabled.
- LGO cost identical to normal caravan.

The point of this is to give an option to people who for a period of time have less time for the game.

With regards
SM

I dont know how to make this any clearer tbh :S

Its costs 30 days of premium to get 30 days of Caravan Deluxe. You gain 10% less blood and xp.

However the drop will be identical to normal quests (caravans usually drop less items).

Chance to pass is reduced by 5%.

You cant use arcana, and it will cost the same as a normal caravan

07-20-2009 22:43 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
M Nortorious

Yess Thankkyyoou

07-20-2009 22:46 M Nortorious is offline Homepage of M Nortorious Search for Posts by M Nortorious Add M Nortorious to your Buddy List
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

warn me for necro posting if you really must, but i was wondering if there has been any developments in this idea ??

is it going ahead?
as normally it takes 80% of server population to say yes to implement something (on polish servers)

i am in favour of this

07-24-2009 11:25 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Szeszej is on vacation at the moment, so I'll try and get him to release some news when he's back Smile

07-24-2009 23:18 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Agresiel
Trade Mod "Poor, Poor Me"

Registration Date: 02-11-2008

asking again now that he is back from vacation, for a while

any news on this idea will it be going ahead?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Agresiel: 08-24-2009 00:12.

08-24-2009 00:12 Agresiel is offline Search for Posts by Agresiel Add Agresiel to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

It'll be ready as soon as it's done Wink

08-24-2009 17:54 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Serious

Registration Date: 07-17-2010

I know it's already happened but...

1 I certainly agree it's a good idea for those with little time, it allows them to use their quests up.

2 I haven't used it and won't.

I did all easy and normal quests the 'hard way'. Now I'm up to the HM ones. 45% chance of Agility, more when I get my Adrenaline hat through the auction process. Quite good considering I'm still only lvl 32.

Even with that 45% the chance of winning any specific HM Quest is still only about 5%. It also takes 30 minutes to do anything. That means the level of reward is so low that it's not worth bothering to use Caravan Deluxe on HM, whereas it would be on Easy or Normal for some.

With anything that low you might as well use the normal caravan and set it up for several quests.

BTW Any chance of time on HM quest being cut to 15 or 20 minutes? It wouldn't affect the total number of Quests per day but would mean people who use specific builds for these wouldn't be as vulnerable to Ambushes for as long Smile

/waits for inevitable complaints from those who love getting ambushed with their pants down

quote:
Originally posted by Apollo

You do realise this is just an internet game right?

07-27-2010 09:35 Serious is offline Search for Posts by Serious Add Serious to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

if you want a shorter time then use the shorting option in prem options that way it only takes ten min to d a pillgram.

i have the carvan deluxe right now and its working ok for me instead of 1 item i get 2-3 per passed quest

but i only do the carvan deluxe now and then.

we all did the easy and normal quests as you put it the hard way am assuming one at a time.

but i found pilgrams were easy to do in normal carvan (deluxe wasnt availbale then) i did mine in groups of 4

the deluxe just gives more exp and more items like doing quests one at a time but you get less exp than doing quests one at a time.
07-27-2010 09:46 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Clan: BoS

Use the shortening option, 30 days of shortening for 10 days of premium. This way the required time will go down from 30 minutes to 10 minutes.

Thread closed.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via pm...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

07-27-2010 09:48 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Caravan deluxe

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH