Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Premium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Premium
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Errtu

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Premium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I sent an sms to get Premium acc, got the code applied it, and my premium acc suddenly ended after 2 days, and now i have -6 quests avaiable, and -3attacks, can this be fixed somehow, and fast ?
03-03-2007 23:51 Errtu is offline Search for Posts by Errtu Add Errtu to your Buddy List
DrGreenthumb
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-52.png

Registration Date: 02-28-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [..l..]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

maybe you bad wrote a premium code Smile

-6 quest is normal when your premium ends

PS. in first 3 days game you have free premium Smile

sorry for my english xD
03-03-2007 23:55 DrGreenthumb is offline Homepage of DrGreenthumb Search for Posts by DrGreenthumb Add DrGreenthumb to your Buddy List
Errtu

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Errtu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok yeah thx for fast help, i just didnt notice, that the code didnt activate the premium ;] i saw that i have it, so i thought the code worked ;]
03-03-2007 23:58 Errtu is offline Search for Posts by Errtu Add Errtu to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

OK, so closed

03-04-2007 01:35 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Premium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH