Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Prepare an ambush - attacks remaining » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Poll: Attack counter on "Prepare an Ambush" page. Yes or No?
Yes 26 89.66%
No 3 10.34%
Total: 29 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Prepare an ambush - attacks remaining
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

Prepare an ambush - attacks remaining Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think that something like that was discussed here but awfully lots of time i hear on irc or in game directly word of annoyment saying that someone just didn't noticed the ammounts of attacks he got left and used few of them to many.

Thing is.

The only place we can actually see the remaining attacks we got is when we are just a click before attacking someone or when we check by clicking "Prepare and ambush -> Attack"

What i proposing is adding that counter directly to the "Prepare and ambush" page.

That would benefit the traffic as we are not forced to click in additional menu to see how many attacks we got left and while we are waiting for the results of each battle we will still see how many of them we can use.

Now what do you think about that.

For those who are already used to it, it'll not matter but still it'll ease our lives and i think ease the ammounts of pages refreshed by players.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Kleks: 04-30-2009 22:24.

04-30-2009 22:05 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would like a little counter up near our resources saying how many attacks and quests we have left . . . Would be very good to see and would help out alot Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-30-2009 22:34 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Damn... I wished I thought of that! Nice idea; not sure why they have got it in the game already, they do on the quest page - why not on the attacks page?

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-30-2009 22:36 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

i think its a well good idea.... coz i always forget how many i've got left and then kick myself when i find i can't attack Wink

it would be good to see on the prepare an ambush screen Wink

whoop go belfy Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-30-2009 22:37 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

i am barely questing and doing no ambushes - unless i need blood so from my point of view - pointless ...

it will be next thing on a screen and probably will make it unclear :-)
04-30-2009 22:44 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by Scyanide
i am barely questing and doing no ambushes - unless i need blood so from my point of view - pointless ...

it will be next thing on a screen and probably will make it unclear :-)

ok to us normal people that actually play the game instead of looking at it its a great idea . . .

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

04-30-2009 22:54 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
dezza

Registration Date: 08-09-2008
Clan: TBH

grt idea whould hlep me out a lot

hmmm i wounder if a poll chould be placed to see wot the votes will be.

only a thought tho
04-30-2009 23:02 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Poll added

04-30-2009 23:33 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
dezza

Registration Date: 08-09-2008
Clan: TBH

quote:
Originally posted by Artoir.
Poll added

many thanks for that Smile
04-30-2009 23:38 dezza is offline Search for Posts by dezza Add dezza to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I voted yes.. but

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Following things will never be added to BloodWars:

- Number of attack won't be duplicated/moved to main ambush screen

Its been their for a looong time, since b4 our serever went up. I want this aswell, but for whatever reason, they wont Ever change it!

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

05-01-2009 00:17 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Damn I missed that earlier..

In that case, thread closed unfortunately

05-01-2009 00:20 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Prepare an ambush - attacks remaining

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH