Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » The Death of Death » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page The Death of Death
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

The Death of Death Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Death12 is now going to be no more im affrade.

He is DEAD. His body will be inhabeted by a new soul, that of the current Argrent, and Death's soul shall die.

However I myself the player am to continue to play avidly as alwase Smile lol

Make Argrent welcome and give him all the help he needs...

These are the last words of death:

"Remorse is for the Weak"
09-11-2007 18:25 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought that something like this would happen, so i am very sorry you are quitting but have 1 question: if you are quitting how are you going to be able to play avidly as always?

09-11-2007 18:47 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
alphonse
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HE IS L12
09-11-2007 19:03
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Move to 4 zone.
I need to waste 33 min to ambush you at 5 zone.
09-11-2007 20:21 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2007
Clan: [Tainted]

lol, i will move soon, Sam hasn't done all tasks here. and you should get PRIMUIM attack shorten thing

its 10min for me to get you.

"The essence of another’s life, given to her..."

09-11-2007 20:54 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Why should I pay additional money to BW team?
I will buy some additional premium option if I see that they are trying to make game better.
09-11-2007 21:10 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

quote:
Originally posted by Elisabeth
Why should I pay additional money to BW team?

I'm not certain it was supposed to be fair. Still, it helps you grow in strength faster.
09-11-2007 23:13 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

After I saw that I only need 2478 points to equip good flexible corset of speed I could play without premium. 1 year don't make difference but I'm paying bw team buying normal premium.
09-12-2007 10:23 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Hmm, what is the difference between "Death" and "L"

09-12-2007 19:42 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Little12 maybe?
09-12-2007 19:45 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

lol, hardly gone down is size have i? hehe

No it can stand for what ever you like...

but for me it is Libatina (Roman goddess of Death) but Libatina12 didn't look as good, or sound as good. and just Libatina sounds a bit plain.. not sure, lol...

09-12-2007 19:48 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Ocean_(L12)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Elisabeth: 09-12-2007 20:39.

09-12-2007 20:39 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
L12
Triple Ace

Cool, i iddn't know that Tongue lol

thanks Smile

09-12-2007 20:53 L12 is offline Search for Posts by L12 Add L12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » The Death of Death

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH