Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I heard.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I heard.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.004 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahaha ras XD

sick sense of humour ftw \o/ lol

I heard Bea & raxis are getting off together.. I also heard they smell.. really badly..

I heard Ras wants to seek evan out :o lol (you dont really but i need to talk to him lol Wink )

I heard DD wishes he was as good at something else as Ras is at science Wink ive spoken to CC Wink lol
05-06-2009 22:15 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Sanguine]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard Hayz has actually got a stuffed crocodile that they use as a table!

Smile
05-06-2009 23:09 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

I heard Sarah killed that croc :o
05-07-2009 20:04 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: [Sanguine]

I heard Hayz used to be Jay-Z but changed her name and sex to be more anonmous. Big Grin

(yes, I cant spell annonmous.)
05-07-2009 22:04 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
LightKnight

Registration Date: 05-05-2009
Clan: Sanguine

*Yawwwn* Boring Now Someone Else Write Sumet
Tasteless nonsense

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by LightKnight: 05-07-2009 22:28.

05-07-2009 22:27 LightKnight is offline Search for Posts by LightKnight Add LightKnight to your Buddy List
Gaz123

Registration Date: 04-09-2009
Clan: T.F.A

I Herd That walkerlot does something inappropriate when igor is filmin

IGN Lockrim

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Gaz123: 05-07-2009 22:32.

05-07-2009 22:28 Gaz123 is offline Search for Posts by Gaz123 Add Gaz123 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by LightKnight
*Yawwwn* Boring Now Someone Else Write Sumet
Tasteless nonsense

quote:
Originally posted by Gaz123
I Herd That walkerlot does something inappropriate when igor is filmin

Lightknight, Gaz123 warnings for offensive language

EDIT: rest of the most recent posts deleted, Im not going to edit them all

05-07-2009 23:04 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
AudatiousTitan
Lord

Registration Date: 02-03-2008

This is getting out of hand. Clean the posts up or the thread will be closed
05-07-2009 23:11 AudatiousTitan is offline Search for Posts by AudatiousTitan Add AudatiousTitan to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

I HEARD.... STALLIS LIKES BOTS :x AND HEADING IN EVENS DIRECTION :x

watch your back evan she will be dry XXXin your right leg :X but shhh :X

xx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

07-20-2009 23:11 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Tempest

images/avatars/avatar-358.gif

Registration Date: 05-19-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: LGN

OMG thats a vicious rumour ... I said I wondered if he has a BW Bot ... a lil Evan Bot

In Game Name TEMPEST
07-20-2009 23:13 Tempest is offline Search for Posts by Tempest Add Tempest to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

I heard the devs shout mug everytime someone renews/buys premium lol
07-21-2009 00:31 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

i heard that Stimp Stimperson likes to go around his village nekked and rubs his nipples at old people coz he's hard core Big Grin

08-29-2011 19:47 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
i heard that Stimp Stimperson likes to go around his village nekked and rubs his nipples at old people coz he's hard core Big Grin

I witnessed that..he's a very..adventurous drunk -_-

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
08-29-2011 20:36 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahaha i also heard evan has a pretty sexy voice Wink

08-29-2011 21:25 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

i heard bea was necroposting.

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

08-29-2011 22:27 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

i heard GT is correct Big Grin

08-29-2011 22:29 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

I heard warlock say i will never return to BW....

You're wrong!!!!!!!!!

That's what it is to be slaved

09-17-2011 23:51 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Clan: HLL

I heard VomitorY killed this thread

10-13-2011 19:26 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

i heard firetrap isnt 'ard enough for vindaloo Wink

10-13-2011 23:03 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

i heard im the tallest BW player in the world............

IGN: acidic shots
10-13-2011 23:47 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Clan: HLL

I heard neither of popeyes eyes pop so his names ironic Tongue

10-16-2011 13:22 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Pops
moderator...apparently

i heard that firetrap is wrong and popeye can indeed make one of his eyes pop out Wink

10-16-2011 19:10 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Sorry for necro post, but

quote:
Originally posted by Pops
i heard that firetrap is wrong and popeye can indeed make one of his eyes pop out Wink

I heard it's the 3rd one :x

IGN:
05-12-2013 21:52 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Pops
moderator...apparently

I hear warlock necroposting.

And i do genuinly have a glass eye haha

08-22-2013 11:39 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009

I heard Bally likes to give lap dances in a sheep onesie. Shocked

I also heard the Welsh pay very well for that sorta thing. :o

Baaaa_al~ Tongue

08-22-2013 13:24 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

I hear that Pops also necroposted, and that he also agreed to consensual sexual acts with Hammer in his sheep onesie

IGN:
08-22-2013 23:06 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Pops
moderator...apparently

I heard that warlock is a part time ladyboy

08-23-2013 15:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
I heard that warlock is a part time ladyboy

I heard that this is true and that he dances to Beyoncé when he's like this. Trust me, I live with him. Roll Eyes

But you didn't hear it from me! Shocked Wink

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D: 08-23-2013 16:34.

08-23-2013 16:31 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

I heard cheese cut the cheese

08-23-2013 17:45 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Double Ace

quote:
I heard cheese cut the cheese

Does that mean I self-harmed?Tongue

I heard that Pops in fact likes ladyboys, and the only reason he 'heard' warlock was a ladyboy was he paid warlock to do moose stuff for him. :o

08-23-2013 18:08 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

I heard that cheese was jealous

08-23-2013 18:50 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

I heard Pops and Cheese are just jealous that my hips don't lie...

IGN:
08-24-2013 10:57 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I heard....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH