Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I heard.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I heard.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.004 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

haha ras I heard that too... infact I found it out Big Grin

shhh we'll get warned :o O_o lol

I heard that bob eats mouldy cheese & jam ... from his feets
05-03-2009 15:32 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raserei

Registration Date: 04-20-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raserei
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
haha ras I heard that too... infact I found it out Big Grin

shhh we'll get warned :o O_o lol

Baaaa! Ok, *sheepishly hides in the corner* Big Grin

I heard that bob collects that cheese in a jar to save it for later.

05-03-2009 15:35 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmfao .. I'll ask evan later if its ok providing I make it clear its not meant to hurt anyones feelings Wink

Did you :o ... I heard he stores jars of it in his cupboards so that when he has munchies he can go raid the kitchen with a giant spoon ... his parents find him later slowly rocking in a ball holding a spoon whilst being covered in mouldy cheese & jam Tongue Wink
05-03-2009 15:39 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M

i heard its actually marmalade Wink

i also heard that hayz sold her soul to the devil in exchange for good drops, then found out that the RNG is more evil than the devil and her plan had failed
05-03-2009 15:39 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

haha I has proofs of that bob Wink

:o I heard that Ras nicked Beas camera & sneakily filmed Bob eating his mouldy cheese & jam Tongue
05-03-2009 15:41 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-457.jpg

Race in game: Cultist
Clan: OMFG

i heard that hayz is part of a new religion called juuuuuuuuuuuuistianity

GayTiger is slain on the battlefield.

05-03-2009 15:56 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: NIGHT

i heard that DD nicked the camere, claimed the video of me eating moldy marmalade [get it right, jeez:p] was him discovering a new species, and got very rich

then he squandered it all on teaching monkeys to juggle chainsaws
05-03-2009 15:56 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

quote:
Originally posted by bobalob57
i heard that DD nicked the camere, claimed the video of me eating moldy marmalade [get it right, jeez:p] was him discovering a new species, and got very rich

then he squandered it all on teaching monkeys to juggle chainsaws

id pay to watch the monkeys Tongue

i heard that bob ate DeathJam's jam (sorry nem + bob >.<)

05-03-2009 15:58 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
Raserei

I heard bob came back for another helping of DeathJam's killer JELLY (get it right) lol

NOOO Hayz don't ask we'll get BANNED for sure lol. Even if it is true. lol..kidding! Smile

05-03-2009 16:08 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao Evans not all bad Wink

HOWEVER I heard that DD & Bob got locked in a closet by Bea with Pedobear .... Pleb was in the pedobear outfit that he borrowed from .... Bea Big Grin
05-03-2009 16:12 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

I heard Hayz has a thing for UG... oh wait that's true

Your imperfection.
05-03-2009 23:50 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

I heard Artoir has a thing for Evan and popeye..

Wait...

Aw man Frown

05-03-2009 23:55 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Raxis
Set Abominae

HAHA....

I heard that I ticked off a few people Big Grin

I also heard that arty has a rabbit... not the pet kind

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 00:03 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I heard that Raxis wishes he was UG ...

I also heard that Arty, Evan & Popeye were a "thing" & still are Wink
05-04-2009 00:14 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Wishes I was UG... NOOOO

Wishes I was Hayz ;P

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 00:48 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Wow i defo didn't expect to get included without at least posting once XD

Anyway i heard that raserei eats my brand of "KY DeathJelly" every day as a common meal.

I also heard that raxis is actually an evil leprachaun (sp?) that's planning on killing us all.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-04-2009 01:30 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I heard Nemzis uses KY Deathjelly somewhere other than eating it Big Grin

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 03:14 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

i heard that nem uses his DeathJelly with raxis Wink

05-04-2009 10:16 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

I heard that Bea has set up her own fetish website Tongue

Staring Evan haha

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-04-2009 10:42 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

I heard that Ring'em is actually a TV call-girl.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
05-04-2009 10:46 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I heard that most people wish they was me for the simple fact of having UG Wink

I heard that the KY deathjelly is used by many ... especially raxis when hes all alone .. LOL

I heard that No0b actually wants to be a TV call girl & is on the late night channels :o
05-04-2009 10:57 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pleb
Forum Ace

i heard hayz wishes she was a TV call-girl, same for you raxis Smile

05-04-2009 11:15 Pleb is offline Search for Posts by Pleb Add Pleb to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

quote:
Originally posted by God_Like_Friend
I heard that Ring'em is actually a TV call-girl.

Haha!

I heard tht God_Like has a shrine to himself in his bedroom!

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-04-2009 11:27 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

i heard its really hard to come up with any thing funny if you don't know the ppl who are posting well enough Frown

and that the RNG hates strong ppl ~_~

05-04-2009 13:56 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol Tongue I heard that spawn needs to chill cause its a fun thread Wink no harm done Tongue

I also heard that spawn pays more attention to WoW :o
05-04-2009 13:59 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

:0 who told you??? and i did for awile XD

i heared that hayz whish's she could spend more time on wow Tongue

and that i am chilled but needed a way to stay on topic and dig at the RNG

05-04-2009 14:02 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol

I heard that PurpleLady beat you :o

I also heard that WoW is addictive & I heard that I played it but didnt like it >Pleased
05-04-2009 14:09 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

i heared that wow may be adictive to the week minded....but its just as boring as anuther game which im not goign to say for fear of "advertising..."

05-04-2009 14:12 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao I have a feeling I know what game that is ... being with The S ??? :>

I heard that you smell :o & should go have a bath Wink
05-04-2009 14:20 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

I heard that Hayz is offering free showers/baths with her so...

Yeah go check it out.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
05-04-2009 14:25 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

i heared that god_like was the one who posted that and any one who takes hayz up on it will end up in bed with god_like in stead XD

05-04-2009 14:27 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raserei

I heard DeathJelly eats his own jelly, even scoops it over popcorn, while watching Hay (sorry hun lol) RingEm' and Raxis on their latenight call girl show Wink .

lol I swear this sounds like some twisted Jerry Springer stuff Big Grin

05-04-2009 14:30 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

i heared it is a jerry springer thing but they have to take it off air...becouse no one got in to a fight and was really boring :S other than siting there watching them posing

05-04-2009 14:33 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmfao you lot :L

I heard that I am infact giving away free showers / baths but its not with me Wink my dog is free though Wink (showers / baths with anyone .. one exception... lmao no hope Smile )

I heard spawn was telling the truths Tongue

& I heard Ras was the host of the twisted jerry springer show whilst laughing at DJ with deathjelly & popcorn stuck to his mouth XD
05-04-2009 14:33 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

i heared ur dog is really cute and i wouldent turn down a chance to see it XD

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by spawnraloom: 05-04-2009 14:37.

05-04-2009 14:36 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I heard hes actually a big dog...

meet suggs Wink

He can fly

.. good luck having a shower / bath with him... Wink
05-04-2009 14:39 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

(this is goign to sound VERY BAD)

i've heared that he isent really that big and that i have had baths with biger things XD

and that he dusent like baths much... but dus like long grass

05-04-2009 14:40 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hayz_M
Double Ace

LMFAO...

I heard that Spawn takes regular showers / baths with large animals / objects Wink
05-04-2009 14:42 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I heard that hayz is that animal Big Grin

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 14:43 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

aa ha

so i heared right then you are taking pictures of me in the bath ~_~

05-04-2009 14:43 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I heard....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH