Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I heard.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I heard.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.004 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think you should ask UG Red Face Pleased

& I heard that it was Raxis dressing up as me again taking pics of spawn in the bath what were you thinking???
05-04-2009 14:44 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 09-11-2008
Clan: the JOKERs

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i've heared...very lital from the IRC chat in along wile......

and that raxis is so much a pervert....

05-04-2009 14:46 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I heard that you should get back in the IRC as someone is wanting you :o
05-04-2009 14:48 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

i'ev heared lots of ppl want me but no one can get my becouse im liek a unicorn

05-04-2009 14:49 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Hayz_M
Double Ace

very rare & likes running about naked? :o

(or is it non-existent?) Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hayz_M: 05-04-2009 14:50.

05-04-2009 14:49 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

HAHAHA

I heard that too Big Grin

I heard Spawn has a cruch on John Prescott

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 14:51 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by spawnraloom
i'ev heared lots of ppl want me but no one can get my becouse im liek a unicorn

White with a big horn on your head?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 05-04-2009 14:55.

05-04-2009 14:54 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

a cruch?? on him?? im not beating him up with a cruch what you on XD

i heared raxis is on speed!!!

05-04-2009 14:55 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raxis
Set Abominae

crush lol... sorry wans't paying attnetion when I posted

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 15:02 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

i know but it made for a good come back Wink

05-04-2009 15:06 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raxis
Set Abominae

I heard that spawn comes back

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 15:08 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Raserei

Registration Date: 04-20-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raserei

I heard spawn still takes a bath with a rubber duckie.

05-04-2009 15:09 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

quote:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
I heard spawn still takes a bath with a rubber duckie.

you seriously don't wanna know what I read that as

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 15:11 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

hahahahahahaha

i heared that every one knows what raxis read that as XD

05-04-2009 15:12 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber

i heard that bea favours the flatter shoe Wink

05-04-2009 15:15 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I heard that popeye was the reason the cartoon was made :o
05-04-2009 15:48 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

quote:
Originally posted by popeye2k8
i heard that bea favours the flatter shoe Wink

:\
confused...

i heard raxis is fond of chickens and poppy like to film it :X

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-04-2009 15:51 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I heard Bea IS the chicken!

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 15:54 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

I heard chickens cross the road running AWAY from Raxis.

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
05-04-2009 15:56 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Well only cos I liek the taste Big Grin

---

I hear the mods like to make things sticky

Your imperfection.
05-04-2009 15:59 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahaha i'm not a chicken Big Grin i'm a fish

*does the fish mouth Red Face *

05-04-2009 16:03 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I heard it was DJ that makes things sticky ? Confused Pleased

I heard that bea is in fact a fish .. wont say what kind though Wink
05-04-2009 16:10 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

A CLOWN FISH

like MARLAND off finding nemo Big Grin

haha

05-04-2009 16:12 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

I heard Ras wants me to give her psychiatric help ? Tongue

I have no idea why but anytime I work with numbers in a "test" I panic, almost as bad as I do over spiders. Especially since I excell in science, wth? LOL maybe I'm on of the ones that should seek psychiatric help . I'll call Hayz...

good luck Wink
05-04-2009 19:57 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Raserei

I heard only somebody with a similar twisted sick sense of humor would understand lol Big Grin

05-05-2009 16:42 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

I heard someone is very cocky

hint hint

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
Especially since I excell in science, wth?

Big Grin Big Grin

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

05-05-2009 17:30 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raserei

No, confident. Big Grin

I heard DD is jealous Big Grin lol Tongue

05-05-2009 17:41 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

Confidence is thinking your good, saying you excell is aimed with bragging intentions. Now real way to get around it.

Its like sum1 saying 'im extreamly fast' as opposed to 'im fast' The prior is a boasting comment, the latter is a confident comment .... im not offending her or anything lol (every boasts about somthing, for me its rts')

I heard im the best Dawn of War player in Underworld, but more importantly, I heard DD wishes he was good at science *glares at hayz with mind stealing thoughts*

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 05-05-2009 17:52.

05-05-2009 17:51 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Raserei

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
Confidence is thinking your good, saying you excell is aimed with bragging intentions. Now real way to get around it.

Its like sum1 saying 'im extreamly fast' as opposed to 'im fast' The prior is a boasting comment, the latter is a confident comment .... im not offending her or anything lol (every boasts about somthing, for me its rts')

I heard im the best Dawn of War player in Underworld, but more importantly, I heard DD wishes he was good at science *glares at hayz with mind stealing thoughts*

*sighs* you've missed the point of the post, it was to point out two extremes. You're reading too far into it. It's illogical to most people to think that somebody that that does well in science would be so pathetic in math. Frown Didnt mean to offend anyone by saying I excel in something or to come off as a jerk.

I heard somebodys rubber duckie is missing!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raserei: 05-06-2009 01:50.

05-06-2009 01:44 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Well I can boast... I excell at ticking people off on the forums with an abrasive nature! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin it's true!

I heard that Demondude's ego isn't the only big thing about him....

Your imperfection.
05-06-2009 01:49 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hang on what are you saying there raxis..., Red Face have you seen it? >_<

lamow

i heard raxis likes to sit and watch old old romantic films with a box of chocolates and a box of tissues... dressed in a big pink fluffy dressing gown and pains his nails Red Face

xxx

05-06-2009 02:21 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Actually I do file them, and I do get wet eyed at certain films... though I don't like choclates... and my dressing gown is blue and fluffy (I'm being serious here)

I hear Bea finds toilet plungers are useful for more than toilets....

And I was tlaking about Ddudes swearing vocabulary

Your imperfection.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raxis: 05-06-2009 02:28.

05-06-2009 02:26 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hahaha >_<

ooof god i'm good Wink haha

yus loo plungers are good..... specially for poking people ...

*runs after raxis with a loo plunger and poke him in the head with it :X*

i also heard you like to dances around in the nude with rollers in your hair singing to we are family Big Grin

05-06-2009 02:31 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

No you mistook that...

I like dancing orund on roller skates whilst brushing my hair singing Kill my Family please

Your imperfection.
05-06-2009 02:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hmm thats not what i heard raxis Big Grin

Big Grin

i heard DD has been on at my llama's ... turning their fragile minds to as naughty and disturbed as his hippos..... and he likes dressing them up with feather dower and tinsel Big Grin and painting lipstick on them.....

THEY WILL KILL YOU YOU KNOW Big Grin

05-06-2009 02:37 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

I heard that Bea gets shivers of joy when she hears "compare the meerkat dot com" on TV

Your imperfection.
05-06-2009 02:43 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

that advert is EPIC like completely and utterly amazing Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBu0OtC6m9g

haha its amazing Big Grin i love it >_< :$:$:$:$

05-06-2009 02:47 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Raserei

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard Raxis likes to get down on the farm?! I heard Raxis has a super secret stalker that is really a pig in a tutu and is filming the entire thing! I also heard the title of this film is "Back at the Barnyard"

05-06-2009 16:00 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
spawnraloom
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Raserei
I heard Raxis likes to get down on the farm?! I heard Raxis has a super secret stalker that is really a pig in a tutu and is filming the entire thing! I also heard the title of this film is "Back at the Barnyard"

did we all ready hear that this was (sorry) bea ?? stalking raxis...

05-06-2009 18:03 spawnraloom is offline Search for Posts by spawnraloom Add spawnraloom to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for spawnraloom
Raserei

No this is a super secret stalker (shhh he paid for the stalker)! I heard its a stalker competition. Who can out stalk the stalker!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Raserei: 05-06-2009 19:59.

05-06-2009 19:59 Raserei is offline Search for Posts by Raserei Add Raserei to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » I heard....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH