Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Light Cape of the Orchid (+4) - on auction now! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Good Light Cape of the Orchid (+4) - on auction now! 13 Votes - Average Rating: 7.3113 Votes - Average Rating: 7.31
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Good Light Cape of the Orchid (+4) - on auction now! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Light Cape of the Orchid (+4)

Armour
Defence: -17
Effects: REPUTATION +15, AGILITY +22, TOUGHNESS +15, chance for critical hit +11 %, defence -25, PERCEPTION -5, all weapons damage +21
Requirements: LEVEL: 78 (103), STRENGTH: 45 (59), AGILITY: 53 (70)

Good Light Cape of the Orchid (+4) 7000 V / V / V / V / V hint 2009-12-22 13:14:23
2009-12-23 14:00:00

24h auction unless agreed otherwise.

This post has been edited 123 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 01-08-2009 10:20.

09-11-2007 19:27 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Blodsugare
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher

RE: diablo is selling... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is the price for Vengeance +3
09-13-2007 07:00 Blodsugare is offline Homepage of Blodsugare Search for Posts by Blodsugare Add Blodsugare to your Buddy List
diablo

Thread Starter Thread Started by diablo
RE: diablo is selling... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

About 1MS, how much would you offer?

Edit: Up

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 09-17-2007 18:15.

09-13-2007 14:02 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

up, new items added

11-01-2007 15:47 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
H5N1

images/avatars/avatar-132.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2007
Clan: [V13]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hirt of Orchid (+3)

Armour
Defence: -10
Effects: PERCEPTION -3, AGILITY -3, all weapons damage +17, defence -13
Requirements: LEVEL: 27, STRENGTH: 31, APPEARANCE: 15, AGILITY: 18

how much ??

Sorry for my English ....
11-01-2007 17:48 H5N1 is offline Search for Posts by H5N1 Add H5N1 to your Buddy List
diablo

As it is one part of 'of Speed' merge it will be around 1MS.

11-02-2007 09:57 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

Added Elvish shorts.

11-06-2007 11:27 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

Velvet Skirt (+3)

Pants (Only for females)
Defence: 2
Effects: APPEARANCE +17, AGILITY -3, LUCK +1, REPUTATION +7, defence -9
Requirements: LEVEL: 31, STRENGTH: 25, AGILITY: 23, TOUGHNESS: 35

11-07-2007 00:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-86.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: The Source

1ms for elvish shorts Smile

11-07-2007 09:57 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
diablo

I need to merge them using 1MS, so the price has to be higher. If you are still interested make an offer.

11-07-2007 10:25 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

For now...I can give max 1ms 1ls and some hs.

I thnk that in near future I will get more precious stones Big Grin .

11-07-2007 10:35 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
diablo

The shorts are not worth all the stones, they're without suffix. If you're desperate to get them I don't mind, but I would need to waste Shamanistic shorts + some other shorts to get Elvish shorts.
I knew it was a bad idea to post items I can get out of merge.
On the other hand, as I said, if you desperately want them then we can find a suitable way.

11-07-2007 14:03 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Coles
Triple Ace

For now I think that I can wait. If I will get more stones then I will pm to You Smile .

11-07-2007 17:23 Coles is offline Homepage of Coles Search for Posts by Coles Add Coles to your Buddy List
diablo

You're more than welcome.

11-07-2007 23:09 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

added Heavy Crowbar of Gambler (+3)

11-08-2007 14:22 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

New Christmas offers Big Grin

12-17-2007 11:57 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

images/avatars/avatar-63.gif

Registration Date: 05-31-2007
Clan: N/A

Ahhhh. I'll take the Good Hard Hat of Precognition. How about 1 SS 1 MS?

12-17-2007 15:35 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diablo

It's yours. I will put it on auction later this evening when my current auction is over.

12-17-2007 16:45 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoD

how much for mace of lead and strengthened plate mail of addict?

12-17-2007 17:15 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
diablo

Good Hard hat of Precognition on auction for you Scillage. Hope it will serve you well.

Drac-> both minimum 10BS, otherwise not worth auctioning.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 12-17-2007 18:24.

12-17-2007 18:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

You don't seem to be bidding Scillage...

12-18-2007 14:56 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Sorry. I have had huge internet problems. But i will start bidding at 1SS

12-18-2007 17:06 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
diablo

Sold for 1SS but before the auction we agreed on different price. I'm dissappointed that you didn't keep your word
quote:
Originally posted by scillage
Ahhhh. I'll take the Good Hard Hat of Precognition. How about 1 SS 1 MS?

Next time I'll set minimum price and think twice before selling to you.

->Drac: Which item would you like me to auction first?

12-19-2007 01:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
draculaisemo
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-113.jpg

Registration Date: 10-02-2007
Clan: BoD

Sorry won't be buying anything now until after new year's.

12-19-2007 08:17 draculaisemo is offline Homepage of draculaisemo Search for Posts by draculaisemo Add draculaisemo to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for draculaisemo
diablo

Mystic Mace of Lead (+3) on auction now!

12-19-2007 16:59 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Firetouch

Registration Date: 09-15-2007
Clan: BloodWych

I will offer 2 Hs for your Str Plate Mail of the Addict.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetouch: 12-20-2007 10:43.

12-20-2007 10:43 Firetouch is offline Search for Posts by Firetouch Add Firetouch to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

Copper Chain of Strength (+4)

Hard Tie (+3)

Bloody Shorts (+3)

how much for this items ?

12-20-2007 12:09 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
Scillage
Forum Legend

Sorry Diablo. But i would have gone far higher than 1SS 1 MS if somebody else bidded.

12-20-2007 16:07 Scillage is offline Homepage of Scillage Search for Posts by Scillage Add Scillage to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Scillage
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Clan: [.DB.]

Murderous Club of Courage (+3)

Caring Club of Vengeance (+3)

How much for them?

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
12-20-2007 17:33 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
diablo

Firetouch : 2HS are fine, its christmas Wink

sqeshu :

Copper Chain of Strength (+4) - how much would you offer?

Hard Tie (+3) - as much as you want, I don't care.

Bloody Shorts (+3) 1HS

scillage : we agreed on different price and you didn't pay. Lets not discuss it further, but I hope it was worth losing my trust for you.

caprio :

Murderous Club of Courage (+3) - 1LS

Caring Club of Vengeance (+3) - 4HS

Added Short bow of Precision (+3)

I can auction any of these now, so who asks first will get the desired item auctioned first.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 12-21-2007 02:59.

12-21-2007 02:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Caprio

images/avatars/avatar-105.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2007
Clan: [.DB.]

Great, i want them, but now now, i will send you PM in game

http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=669

-i will offer a good price ;] PM here or in game
12-21-2007 10:23 Caprio is offline Search for Posts by Caprio Add Caprio to your Buddy List
Firetouch

Registration Date: 09-15-2007
Clan: BloodWych

Cheers, pm me in game when its up on auction. Same name. No rush thou Caprio seems in more need than me for his stuff. Big Grin

12-21-2007 14:50 Firetouch is offline Search for Posts by Firetouch Add Firetouch to your Buddy List
diablo

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On auction now.
Dammit, i spent 7BS to upgrade it Frown

New items added.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 12-23-2007 04:04.

12-23-2007 04:02 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
sqeshu
squishy mod

Registration Date: 10-03-2007
Clan: UTA aka BC

sqeshu :

Copper Chain of Strength (+4) - LS?
Hard Tie (+3) - put in on auction, i take it
Bloody Shorts (+3) 1HS after tie i can take it too

12-24-2007 02:22 sqeshu is offline Homepage of sqeshu Search for Posts by sqeshu Add sqeshu to your Buddy List Add sqeshu to your Contact List
diablo

Next on auction is Ring of Wisdom +3 and after that I'll auction yours.

12-24-2007 10:51 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Bebbsy

images/avatars/avatar-138.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007
Clan: D.B

how much for the ring of wisdom?

12-24-2007 11:22 Bebbsy is offline Search for Posts by Bebbsy Add Bebbsy to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Bebbsy
H5N1

images/avatars/avatar-132.jpg

Registration Date: 10-14-2007
Clan: [V13]

Shuriken of Vengeance (+4)

Two-handed ranged weapon
Damage: 54 - 57
Effects: Hit +16, attacks per round: 5, weapon damage +38, items defence = 0
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, STRENGTH: 31, AGILITY: 31, PERCEPTION: 17, INTELLIGENCE: 16, KNOWLEDGE: 16

i buy offert ?

Sorry for my English ....
12-25-2007 11:42 H5N1 is offline Search for Posts by H5N1 Add H5N1 to your Buddy List
diablo

Ring of wiadom sold for a very good price Big Grin

One of my clanmates may be interested in the Shuriken of vengeance, so we will see and there are still 4 or 5 other items that are queved to go on auction. Please remind me next week. Thanks. The starting price will be probably 1MS

12-25-2007 18:40 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

Hard Tie (+3) sold just for 1BS Frown

Murderous Club of Courage (+3) on auction now - enjoy.

Revised items - Copper Chain of Strength and Assault Cap not available anymore, sorry guys. Added Knuckle-duster of Hitting (+5) and Cursed Axe (+3)

Next auction: Caring Club of Vengeance

EDIT: Caring Club of Vengeance on auction now!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 12-28-2007 10:59.

12-27-2007 01:22 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
diablo

RE: diablo is selling... (Shuriken of vengeance) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shuriken of Vengeance (+4) on auction now!!!!!

01-04-2008 13:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Good Light Cape of the Orchid (+4) - on auction now!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH